Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 04-04-2013, 07:37 AM
Experiencer

You sure he's running?

At least your TF cares to reply to your messages. Mine never does... She only replies or contacts me when it suits her (once every 2 weeks or so). Imagine my pain. Rofl. I don't know why I bother with the woman to be frank.
Old 04-04-2013, 07:45 AM
Lightworker42

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupitorarizona
No offense, Lightworker42, but your negative vibrations and lack of trust will rub off on him. You are in the middle of a divorce, are you not? He could be respecting that, and not wanting to jump into anything until it is final. I suggest that you do not be so quick to jump to conclusions because YOU may then be the one to ruin everything. Trust your heart and the Universe. Your mind will destroy you.

Yeah, he may be respecting that fact, you are right. I'm just mad!! lol I keep letting him back in. If he was respecting my marriage he would have stop coming back to me the last 2 years! He comes back, gets close, then runs. I NEVER initiate a contact after he runs and he knows I won't this time either. I CHASE NO MAN! If he doesn't want to jump into anything until its final then why has he kept jumping in the last 2 years? He should just stay away OR better yet, I should not let him in until the divorce is final. That way I won't ruin it, huh?
Old 04-04-2013, 07:53 AM
Lightworker42

Quote:
Originally Posted by airydoug
You sure he's running?

At least your TF cares to reply to your messages. Mine never does... She only replies or contacts me when it suits her (once every 2 weeks or so). Imagine my pain. Rofl. I don't know why I bother with the woman to be frank.

He does reply when he comes back. Then he stops. When he stops, I stop as well. I always let him go, no questions asked. The longest he use to stay away was 3-4 weeks. Then he would find some reason to come back. This last time he ran for 9 weeks and now he has been back for 7 weeks now, texing and talking on the phone 2-3 times a week with me. He asked me to co-direct a group so right now we work together.. Not sure exactly how he can run this time though, but I feel it coming. He will probaly use work as an excuse not to come to practice or show up.
Old 04-04-2013, 07:58 AM
Lightworker42

Quote:
No offense, Lightworker42, but your negative vibrations and lack of trust will rub off on him..

I won't stay negative for long and when he comes back I am never negative. If I was, he wouldn't come back, He does not like negative people. I'm just knida tired of all this right now. However, I will give him his space like I always do. I think he appreciates that. When he returns though it always gets too intense. So, in a way I do understand. Just having a temper trantrum!!! lol Thanks for the advice!!
Old 04-04-2013, 08:09 AM
mig

@lightworker42 - i sent u a pm... check ur messages...
Old 04-04-2013, 08:12 AM
jupitorarizona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightworker42
I won't stay negative for long and when he comes back I am never negative. If I was, he wouldn't come back, He does not like negative people. I'm just knida tired of all this right now. However, I will give him his space like I always do. I think he appreciates that. When he returns though it always gets too intense. So, in a way I do understand. Just having a temper trantrum!!! lol Thanks for the advice!!

Learn to like the intensity, Lightworker42! I have been there, done that. Worth every second! Believe me, it is a hell of a lot more comforting than not having them around. Have you considered how he feels? He may feel the same way you do. Deep down he may be scared you won't go through with this divorce?
Old 04-04-2013, 10:36 AM
Lightworker42

Quote:
Deep down he may be scared you won't go through with this divorce?

That is a possibility. I did some meditation this morning. I need to let this go for now and focus on one thing at a time. I need to first get through this divorce. Therefore, if he is running, it is ok now. Thanks you all for listening!