Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-03-2013, 08:50 PM
Shawnee

It just hit me...The Universe HAS been listening!

Major AHA! moment for me...

My whole life I've believed in fairytales & happily ever after exists. However, after my first (bad) dating experience, I let mistrust & jealousy from that relationship affect the others.

Sooooo, while I still believe there is The One out there (TF), the Universe is sensing my fears/insecurities & TF is acting accordingly! When I didn't have any expectations whatsoever regarding TF, I was relaxed, completely trusting, etc - and he was the best version of himself towards me.

Now, the Universe is still hearing me say "I want the fairytale..." but I'm not getting it because TF is the one living from fear/ego & he's not ready or able to give me what I'm wanting. So my feeling is that if I really want my fairytale with TF, I have no choice but to surrender & wait until he (or the Universe) CAN give me the best of himself again - otherwise neither of us will be at our best. Wow, my heart just fluttered after I finished typing this....very cool. :)
Old 30-03-2013, 09:58 PM
Master
Welcome to my world.
Out of left field came a lucky day
Out of the blue
No more pain
Old 30-03-2013, 10:33 PM
Shawnee

LOL...thanks, John!

I feel so silly that I didn't "get" this before. Now I can see how the Universe is saying "Shawnee, if you want a fairytale And you want it with TF, you're going to have to wait! If you say you want him like he is now, I will bring him to you, but it's going to be a LOT of work & not your fairytale...so just be patient & when he's ready to give you the life you've always dreamed of, it will happen!" At least I hope. ;)
Old 30-03-2013, 10:46 PM
Ascender
Yeah! Can we say that this is what the Universe is telling me as well? Because I think it fits perfectly. :) Thanks for posting that, Shawnee.

the future's so bright

Old 30-03-2013, 11:20 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawnee
LOL...thanks, John!

I feel so silly that I didn't "get" this before. Now I can see how the Universe is saying "Shawnee, if you want a fairytale And you want it with TF, you're going to have to wait! If you say you want him like he is now, I will bring him to you, but it's going to be a LOT of work & not your fairytale...so just be patient & when he's ready to give you the life you've always dreamed of, it will happen!" At least I hope. ;)

This is how I feel. I will wait but I will live. And though I might be able to have him, it would be a lot of work and honestly, I don't want him as a married man. I'm sure the universe wouldn't want that either, with all the elusiveness. When the time is right, we will be ready. And I stick around for that. I really can't wait. It is going to be amazing.
Old 31-03-2013, 09:13 PM
sesheta

To Shawnee

if you want a fairytale And you want it with TF, you're going to have to wait! If you say you want him like he is now, I will bring him to you, but it's going to be a LOT of work & not your fairytale...so just be patient & when he's ready to give you the life you've always dreamed of, it will happen!"

**** Very perfectly said And yes, I think this is one of the hardest lessons to learn - trust, faith, and yes, my own personal dreaded word.....Patience!! ****
Old 31-03-2013, 09:32 PM
Master

Oh my, tears in my eyes. Yes, this is what the universe is telling to all of us. Not always easy to keep it in mind though (for me at least).
I just looked on my TF''s facebook (he currently is on a citytrip) and learned he has added a new girl to his friendslist. I know what that means; he's having a wild time out there). And yes, that hurts even though I know he is my tf and nobody can ever break our connection.