Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 18-03-2013, 06:49 PM
Master
a dream

I used to dream oven and vividly of my twin, but not in a long while. (I had asked for them to stop because I found them overwhelming.) This was the first in weeks, that I can remember. Thought I'd share, as it was too sweet to keep to myself.
------
i*took*a*nap*and*i*dreamnt
in*my*dream*i*was*just*standing*there
doing*nothing*special
just*waiting*for*something
and*someone*walked*up*behind*me
a*man,*but*i*couldn't*see*who.
arms*gently*wrapped*around*me
in*a*warm*hug*from*behind.
i*turned*my*head*slightly*and*smiled
because*it's*nice*to*be*hugged*so*sweetly
but*i*couldn't*see*who*it*was
i*turned*the*other*way*to*get a glimpse
a*bit*farther*this*time
i*still*couldn't*see,*
but*suddenly*it*didnt*matter.
i*knew.
it*was*then*that*i*felt*his*embrace*tighten
ever*so*slightly,*
then*with*a*firmness*that*held*a*promise
i*closed*my*eyes*and*tilted*my*head*a*bit*to*the*s ide.
a*soft*breath*announced*the*presence*of*lips,*
his*lips
then*i*heard*him
"my*god,*i*love*you."
"someday*you*will*be*with*me*and*i*will*show*you*a ll*that*you*mean*to*me."
i*was*covered*with*a*warmth*as*gentle*as*the*sun*o n*an*early*spring*day.
"i*promise."*he*pulled*in*tight*for*one*final*nuzz le.*i*felt*the*lightest*flutter*of*a*kiss*at*the*n ape*of*my*neck*and*then*i*awoke.

<3
Old 18-03-2013, 07:39 PM
twincities

Thanks for sharing, that was one to write down and remember for sure.
Old 18-03-2013, 08:24 PM
Pathfinder

That's so lovely.
Old 18-03-2013, 09:08 PM
Ascender
Wow! So awesome! Thanks for sharing!
Old 18-03-2013, 09:22 PM
AutumnL

So nice! Love it!
Old 18-03-2013, 10:16 PM
Mr.Whitmore

Dreams are visions....provide to you by your soul........do you understand the language of souls?

Most people do not but it seems you can
Old 18-03-2013, 11:24 PM
Master
I thought the same thing. It was lovely, not sexy/hot/etc. More caring, sweet.

Mr. Whitmore, I have learned how over the past two years to recognize the difference between myself and my soul. My souls yearns for and needs something different than I do sometimes. It's not really a separate part, more like an additional part of me. I assume it is the same for my twin. We are learning how to let the souls connect without completely changing our lives otherwise. Dreams have played a substantial role in this - until my recent request for a break. It's hard at times, but it's very cool when we succeed. I'm thankful I got to remember this particular interaction. :)

Probably sounds absolutely crazy to anyone who hasn't experienced it...
Old 19-03-2013, 01:32 AM
Deactivated Account

That was so lovely...I can so relate to it too. I've had very similar interactions with mine only in the waking state. They'll happen when I least expect it, not often but when I need them. If ever I feel him it is always with him right behind me holding me. And like you say, not sexual just gentle and loving.

There are times too that I feel like there is someone directly behind me (usually when I'm alone in my kitchen) that I have to take a look...does that happen to you smARTistic girl?
Old 19-03-2013, 01:46 AM
Master
Thanks for your understanding, Emm. I've had waking interactions as well, though they tend to be more of a sharing of sexual energy and not so sweet. (I have a working hypothesis that this is because the sexual energy is strong enough to break through the awareness of the waking state.)

Yes. There have been several times where his energy has been so strong I felt like he was there even though I was looking right at the place where I felt him to be. To be fair, I must say this has happened with other souls/spirits as well over the years - just not as often, as strongly, nor as caringly as with my twin.