Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2007, 09:17 PM
auricman

Orbs

i got a new camera phone for christmas months ago. and i have found that if i use the camera at night in complete darkness with the flash on, it picks up alot of orbs, in nearly every single shot.
il post a few of the really good ones on here to see what you all think. (excuse my messy room lol)
could other people try useing a flash in complete darkness and see if you get many.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC00009.JPG (38.7 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg DSC00042.JPG (47.3 KB, 18 views)
Old 06-03-2007, 11:42 PM
Deactivated Account
we get loads too, great fun
Old 06-03-2007, 11:56 PM
Richie

That second pic is a good one, very bright !
Old 08-03-2007, 12:01 AM
ljepotica

I'd like to try but wonder as I have never seen an orb in my life-will they still come out on camera?
I do see loads of shapes moving or just hovering in my room when I switch off the light and lay down in bed every night-perhaps it's time to start taking pictures-if I get anything good I'll put it on here!

Take care,

S xxxx
Old 08-03-2007, 09:33 AM
celtic_cutty

I love your pictures..the orbs are nice and bright..I get loads of orbs too..I might even post some to share.
Old 17-04-2007, 11:18 AM
Knower

Hi

I have heard so many conflicting reports on what Orbs are I don't know what to think
What is very strange though is yesterday I took my daughters camera in to get her pictures developed, out of 123 photos the only photos to have orbs in them are the ones taken in our attic which my husband is converting
For a while I didn't like the feeling up there but that has since gone, even my husband said he felt weird sometimes? so does anyone know how out of 123 pictures only about 6 have orbs in them that were taken at different times too?
Could this be spiritual?

Many thanks
Michelle xxx
Old 19-04-2007, 06:09 AM
Richie

Hi Michelle,

Most people believe that orbs are just dust in the air. We are now able to pick this up a lot more due to the new digital cameras and technology. However I did an experiment with another forum and we went around stiring up dust and taking photos - we did not get one orb picture. We shook out a rug, slapped a very old dusty couch and blew dust from off the top of a cupboard.

So im with you, who knows.

Oh also, if you and your hubby both feel a bit strange about the attic then i'd leave it alone. I could be just a "oh this is the attic - ghosts hang around here" feeling that your manifesting yourself or it could be something real.

What are you planning to do up there ?

Richie
Old 19-04-2007, 07:47 AM
Knower

Hi Richie

We're making it into another bedroom lol its funny but the feeling has gone now, at first I didn't even like walking past the doorway but now I feel nothing and neither does my husband. He wasn't afraid though like I was, it was little things like he would be measuring something and something would tell him to stop before he cut and to measure again, when he did he found the first one was wrong ?

There would have been a lot of dust up there though, mainly plaster board dust so that could explain what they were, but it is very interesting the experiment that you did and nothing showed :)

Once it is all finished I will definately go and take more pics to see if anything shows up if it does, I'll post them on here to let you have a look

Michelle xx
Old 19-04-2007, 09:37 AM
Richie

Lol well it all seems well then. I guess when you first see an atic and think were going to sleep here - it seems creepy. But when its done - it will be another room and nothing more.

It doesnt sound like there is anything to worry about, you would have noticed by now if you were not wanted in there. If there is something there it seems they are there to help out.

Good Luck
Old 19-04-2007, 09:53 AM
auricman

i found with my camera i got alot more orbs and i found that the flash the camera used is a "zeon" flash, or something like that. dunno why but this seems to help catch alot more orbs in the pics.

i havn't really taken any more pics in my room lookin for orbs. i supose i was takin a bit of a break from spiritual stuff. but im back and im gonna see if anything is differn't when i take pics now.
Closed Thread