Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2007, 07:24 AM
Richie

Arrow Surrounded By Orbs

My Mother snapped this photo with her digital camera inside what is called a Beehive Tomb whil travelling through the mediteranian. Im not sure which country exactly now but she said inside the tomb it was dry and very hard to breath.

The interesting thing is the different sizes colours and brightness of the orbs.

Do you think its real or some time of malfunction with the camera?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tomb.jpg (45.1 KB, 32 views)
Old 05-03-2007, 07:29 PM
Moonflower

Angel1

Hi Richie

Looks pretty good to me see it accept it for what it is it certainly does not look like a malfunction it is atypical of orbs even the ones that are not so bright. Lucky Mama .

Namaste Moonflower xx
Old 08-03-2007, 09:43 AM
celtic_cutty

wow..coool..looks like orbs to me too.
Old 08-03-2007, 12:55 PM
Whisperer

I'm going to come crashing in here - I'm a complete believer in the spiritual and have seen spirit lights/orbs etc but in your photo Richie I believe that the orbs are reflections of dust particles in the air - the location looks like it would give rise to dust being made of brick and it being incredibly dry.

A beehive tomb sounds like an incredible place to be in!!
Old 08-03-2007, 01:25 PM
Richie

Hi Whisperer,

Yes it does actually look like that, but that doesnt explain the brightness of only one orb and the different colours. Or does it ?

Also in th top right of the pic there are two orbs that seem to be about a foot wide. Sorry you probably cannot see it in the pic here. I can send you a copy if you want.

Anyway you could be right or could be something else, hmm I guess we will never know.
Old 08-03-2007, 02:30 PM
Whisperer

Hi Richie

It depends on what the dust particle is made out of, its angle orientated to the flash and its distance from the camera - all of those factors can make them look different sizes and different brightnesses.

I have to admit to looking at the picture over the past few days - I zoomed in on the picture as much as I could because the bright orb does draw you in a heck of a lot!

The sceptics will always discount orbs and other light anomalies on cameras to water vapour, reflections, dust etc so the best way I've found is if you think you have a spirit with you to ask for the orb to appear in a certain location, like infront of a picture, or behind a tree or suchalike, then you get some amazing responses :)
Old 08-03-2007, 09:53 PM
Richie

Hi Whisperer,

Yeah that does make sence. Well we put these images to the sceptics and I suppose the most logical explination will arise first. As I wasnt there when the photo was taken I can't say anything about this one, think its neat though.

Thats a great idea with the orb posing, I will try it sometime, Have you done that before?
Old 09-03-2007, 10:01 AM
Whisperer

Hi Richie

I have indeed, its great fun! I like holding my hands out like I'm doing an impression of a fisherman saying 'it was this big' and asking for a light to show up inbetween my hands - its worked numerous times :)

Either that or placing your palm out and asking an orb to balance in your hand works nicely to
Old 09-03-2007, 12:20 PM
Richie

Wow!

Now that would be something.
Old 10-03-2007, 04:28 AM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie
Wow!

Now that would be something.

lol, try it Richie! Something just worked!

I didn't see an orb, but in the palm of the hand there was a cold 'dot' right in the middle! lol

Good stuff Whisperer!

AM
Closed Thread