Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 23-08-2011, 12:32 AM
Indigo Student

Hi John,

Thanks for your comment.

It is so funny that you mention Kryon, because just last night I started reading Transition Now, and the first part is Lee Carroll channeling Kryon! I knew I needed to buy that book for some reason! Wow, truly amazing what you can find just be being open to it!

Let me ask you then, who do you think are the one's trying to contact me?
...I guess I'll find out soon enough!

Thanks again,
Steph
Old 23-08-2011, 12:33 AM
Indigo Student

Laura, I am going to Michigan in two weeks. I might check it out! Thanks :)
Old 23-08-2011, 12:12 PM
Medium_Laura

It's up off of Baldwin and Walton, it's a tiny purple house, you can miss it if you blink lol!

http://crystaltreasuresonline.com/
Old 23-08-2011, 01:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo Student
Hi John,

Thanks for your comment.

It is so funny that you mention Kryon, because just last night I started reading Transition Now, and the first part is Lee Carroll channeling Kryon! I knew I needed to buy that book for some reason! Wow, truly amazing what you can find just be being open to it!

Let me ask you then, who do you think are the one's trying to contact me?
...I guess I'll find out soon enough!

Thanks again,
Steph

Hi Steph,

Once you see yourself as a divine and Godly being, every encounter you have is with another aspect of the Self. In this particular case I sensed your connection was with a closely aligned energetic aspect of your unique self.

I am fond of the term self discovery. Since we are told that everything is connected, the question then becomes "how so". That and its purpose for you at this time.

Blessings,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 05-09-2011, 05:44 AM
Indigo Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
In this particular case I sensed your connection was with a closely aligned energetic aspect of your unique self.

Thanks for the reply. Can you tell me more about this? I appreciate it :)
Old 05-09-2011, 02:55 PM
Master
Quote:

It is my understanding, as outlined in the Kryon material, that each of us is multidimensional. This implies aspects of the self that will hold awareness not present in the human consciousness. It also implies expressions of the unique self that reside in non-human dimensions. That was the impression I experienced when I read your post.

If I may suggest a good example of this. The dream state is a place where we find the self in strange circumstances. We are frequently different expressions of the person we are in physical reality. What if that were a reality and not fantasy.

I must also point out that, in my view, the unique self is also an aspect of its over-soul. I have some information on that at my web site. I also do a substantial amount of telepathy. That is where I consciously connect with all that another person is. This is an energy experience more than anything else. I tend to sense another's expanded nature in ways that are not logical.

That is the best explanation I can give at this time.

John

Old 05-09-2011, 11:54 PM
Master
Quote:

Some insight about "who You Really Are" can be found in this Kryon message:
http://www.kryon.com/k_chanelcrystallake05.html

Quote:
Who Are You?
So here you are on this planet. Biological beings haven’t completely and total forgotten the angelic part of whom they were before they came. Some of you are tuned-in enough to actually read parts of the Akash. And this record will tell you about who you’ve been and some of the past lives that you’ve experienced. This record will give you an indication of some of the reasons why you feel the way you do this time around. It explains a lot about your current life when you know who you used to be. But who are you really? I’ll tell you. I’ve told you some of these things before, but I’m going to tell you again.
The first thing is, you’re a part of God and that means that you always were and you always will be - yesterday, today and forever. When you get out of 4D and time disappears, that’s very understandable to you and it’s a normal state of being. There is no beginning and no end. It’s in a circle. Let me give you an example of the way I see things. What are you going to do tomorrow? You don’t know that, since it’s your future. Anything can happen since it’s in the future. You can't know since it hasn't happened. When tomorrow arrives, it's the present and you will manifest it. In a way, you just manifested the future (as you saw it the day before). After tomorrow goes by, then it’s the past. All it took was one day for the future to be unknown, known, and past. One thing becomes another. At what point does it transfer from the unknown future to the known past? The answer is "when you live it." Well, in my perception, you’ve already lived it! I see them all as one. To you, I say, "Live it daily." Therefore, you are always creating the future.

My "normal state of being" is to recognize and apply an integration of my divinity in my physical life.

I hope this reply has provided deeper insights on what I expressed in my previous reply.

John