Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 05-04-2013, 01:16 AM
Super Moderator
"Negative Entities" -a perspective

The ultimate Boogy-Man! A negative entity! And we are often scared of them and treat them like they had come from Hell, or are just so full of terror about them during an astral projection or sleep paralysis.

But I just had a thought....Has anyone ever felt negative? I mean, angry, love-less, suspicious, un-trusting, disliking someone, hating someone, or some situation....etc etc. I think we all have.

Can we imagine now...we didn't live in the physical world (which is so dense it doesn't manifest our inner feelings in an obvious immediate way) -but we lived in a world where every thing we thought or felt became a reality.....we felt "spiky" and angry so we became spiky and angry, the atmosphere we were immersed in felt like shards.....we felt loveless and hating so we felt cold as ice. The atmosphere around us changed and became quite toxic.
I would be surprised if no-one who reads this has ever felt these things from their own negative emotions. We're lucky in the physical world, we can walk in warm sunshine and listen to birdsong while we feel these horrible things, and be given umpteen chances to snap out of it. But if we dwelt on the astral at times like this -there you go! We'd be a "Negative Entity"! OMG! Creating an environment around us. And just imagine some innocent happy astral projector ran across our path right then! They would be scared witless by their encounter of negativity which is actually magnified in the astral, and produces manifestations and effects.

What if they knew exactly who we are? Just a Soul trapped in a dark place, temporarily, manifesting horrible things. Having a bad day, having a bad hour, even. Having a bad life/afterlife....etc

If we can imagine giving that Soul some love, strange as it may seem it could melt their heart, to feel that kind of thing. No they are not all "Demons" Demons aren't as common as we think. But low level emotions either from humans or any other species, from this Earth or not, are very common. And very scary, painful, and toxic, and on the astral create environments, and are magnified.

I have shivered, shook, not been able to get my breath, felt pressure on my chest, been unable to eat...etc etc...all from my own manifestations of negative energy.

So I realized, that we can become those things very very easily sometimes.
A Negative Entity. Perhaps only for 2 seconds, perhaps for an hour, or a bad day.
Love is always so welcome at times like that. If someone truly loves us, through the nastiness we are experiencing, how wonderful that feels, and how it can very often melt us.

OK not all Bad Guys respond. We may still have to run for the hills!...but just a thought....how many of them are simply doing what we can often do?
Old 05-04-2013, 04:38 AM
Niebla0007

Yeah, when I come across malevolent spirits at the astral,
they tend to emit fear, and their fearsomeness gets magnified by any of us in contact and some of them feed off it.
If I am not fighting or killing some astral shells - which is not very often,
my immediate reflex is to get away from any of the like,
but notice sometimes it's hard and slow to do.
An Angel showed me it's better annihilating them through the power and light of mind,
a bit like undoing something that's been created or built.

Old 05-04-2013, 09:57 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
What if they knew exactly who we are? Just a Soul trapped in a dark place, temporarily, manifesting horrible things. Having a bad day, having a bad hour, even. Having a bad life/afterlife....etc

That's the thing, Tobi. So many times I've heard people say that they only work in the Light and then call themselves Enlightened, but are they so Enlightened when they ignore half of the Universe? If the Universe seeks a balance between positive and negative then half the universe is negative, and as long as people believe there is a negative it will always be there. In my mind, those that only work in the Light are just as responsible for negativity as everyone else. But how much of that negativity is useful for progress, like the Dark Night of the Soul coming before Enlightenment?

The other concept is that everything is sunshine and roses when we shuffle off this mortal coil, we'll leave this Life behind and become nothing but Love and Light. Hmm, no negative entities then?

We're human, we have negativity built into us - or at least the belief there is such a thing. But if all you do is look at the positive you'll never understand the negative and those negative beings will always exist. Running away from negative beings isn't positive, it's negative. Spending a bit of time with them and understanding them isn't negative, understanding them is positive - We Are One after all, yes?

I've a better idea. Let's throw positive and negative out of the window because it's just a mask. They're just words we use that have no real meaning other than the meaning we give them. See it for what it is, an energy dynamic like a battery. There positive doesn't mean good and negative doesn't mean bad, and when you begin to understand a battery a little bit better you'll realise that there's an energy flow between the positive and the negative. If there isn't then the battery is useless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
If we can imagine giving that Soul some love, strange as it may seem it could melt their heart, to feel that kind of thing.

Now there's a chance to out these discussions on unconditional Love to good use.

So when you come across that negative entity, ask yourself one thing. How would you feel if you were in their shoes?
Old 05-04-2013, 10:46 AM
Niebla0007

Quote:
So when you come across that negative entity, ask yourself one thing. How would you feel if you were in their shoes?

Reallly Mean, I imagine
and just scary like how Tobi described.
I can be that bad if I'd choose to especially when angered, but I prefer not to.

Old 06-04-2013, 09:58 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niebla0007
Reallly Mean, I imagine
and just scary like how Tobi described.
I can be that bad if I'd choose to especially when angered, but I prefer not to.

We all have that potential no matter how much we try and suppress it or tell ourselves we are Enlightened. Each and every Spirit - good or bad - is a Spirit on a Journey whether it be human or otherwise. The only real difference between any of us is the choice of Journey.