Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 26-11-2010, 02:59 PM
grazier

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
But who is driving the vehicle..?
And to the post above: So there are eight bodies in total. What exactly is the spiritual body?

Cheers.

Hi Chrysaetos,

God /Eternal One is driving the vehicle!

There are actually seven bodies or vehicles with us in an incarnation. When we descend to come into a physical incarnation, depending on what plane we are learning on in the Realms of Light, what plane we have ascended to in expansion of the Spirit, we have to don a denser vehicle for each plane in descenscion or exchange the one we are using for a lighter one on ascension. This has to be done in order to exist on the relevant plane. The Body that we use in a physical incarnation is very dense and our spirit body is very light.

When we incarnate we only bring with us a small part of our spirit, the rest is still in the spirit world. That is why we come as male or female (positive and negative). We are a duality therefore if we incarnate as female we have left our male part of our spirit in the Spiritual Realms, that is why you don't meet your twin soul in an incarnation, because your twin soul is the other part of you. You will no doubt meet incarnate soul mates, which is different, they are others in your soul group that have incarnated to share some of an incarnation with you. If you are a male in this incarnation you have left your female side in the Realms of Light.

The bodies that are surrounding our physical correspond with the Planes that we learn and exist on in our ascension.

Some people call them by other names but I know them as the following:-
Densest and outermost first - Physical, Astral, Lower Mental, Upper Mental, Emotional, Spiritual, Celestial (Divine). These are also all stages of development and ascension. The last four are the innermost and the last three we don't have to incarnate into a physical body, only for special ministerial purposes.

Does that help?

Blessings

grazier
Old 26-11-2010, 03:10 PM
grazier

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabda
right, i understand, and yes you did say that not all would agree, i wasnt trying to argue either, just forwarding some notions that ive discovered through experiences of my own, but that doesnt make me right either, and it is possible that we both define the soul differently, so i guess i was just putting into words, my understanding of it, thus far, not a big huge disagreement or anything, i hope i didnt offend, i didnt mean to...

Hello Shabda,

No offence is taken, I didn't mean to come across in any other way than one of explanation. I am sorry if I sound gruff, I didn't mean to.

I agree, we are all different and all have different pathways (leading to the same goal however) and we all learn in different ways. How otherwise would the Eternal One experience Himself, there would be no point if we were all clones. There would only be the need for one Soul/Being that way.

We are all correct in our own way, that is the way that we have learned and experienced and it is there for us to share with others and likewise to share others' experiences and learning. That is how we learn and help each other to learn, by putting forward our own experiences. Don't you agree?

That is what these forums are about. There is no argument, it is all sharing.

I am always being told by my nearest and dearest that I come across as a headmistress, I don't mean to, that is just me I am afraid. I am sorry if I seem that way, please forgive me, but as I said it is just me, I can't help it.

I don't like arguments, ill feeling and negativity as it gets one nowhere and upsets all around. So please accept my apologies if I sounded that way.

Blessings

grazier
Old 26-11-2010, 03:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by grazier
Hello Shabda,

No offence is taken, I didn't mean to come across in any other way than one of explanation. I am sorry if I sound gruff, I didn't mean to.

I agree, we are all different and all have different pathways (leading to the same goal however) and we all learn in different ways. How otherwise would the Eternal One experience Himself, there would be no point if we were all clones. There would only be the need for one Soul/Being that way.

We are all correct in our own way, that is the way that we have learned and experienced and it is there for us to share with others and likewise to share others' experiences and learning. That is how we learn and help each other to learn, by putting forward our own experiences. Don't you agree?

That is what these forums are about. There is no argument, it is all sharing.

I am always being told by my nearest and dearest that I come across as a headmistress, I don't mean to, that is just me I am afraid. I am sorry if I seem that way, please forgive me, but as I said it is just me, I can't help it.

I don't like arguments, ill feeling and negativity as it gets one nowhere and upsets all around. So please accept my apologies if I sounded that way.

Blessings

grazier
have no fear, all is good~! you didnt offend me in any way, im glad we could share our thoughts on this...
Old 26-11-2010, 03:55 PM
grazier

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabda
have no fear, all is good~! you didnt offend me in any way, im glad we could share our thoughts on this...

God Bless,

Blessings

grazier
Old 26-11-2010, 03:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by grazier
God Bless,

Blessings

grazier
May God Bless You with It's Divine Love...
Old 26-11-2010, 04:24 PM
How could someone be gruff that has a little bunny rabbit as an avatar?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-11-2010, 02:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
But who is driving the vehicle..?

This is an excellent way to put the question, Chrysaetos.

There's only one way to truly know the answer: Looking directly into the driver's seat... and seeing the You who is observing all the experiences, bodies and frequencies that make up your existence... your Consciousness itself, your Awareness.

Here's the first step: Notice that you are aware.

Xan

Old 01-12-2010, 09:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
The idea that the body evolved as a mechanical process of natural selection and then somehow made the quantum leap to evolving a soul... always struck me as very funny.

In spiritual awakening you begin to experience yourself as soul & spirit - the consciousness and energy that is your essence. Then it becomes clear that this, your true nature, existed before physical existence and endures after it, and is here now within and all around you.

Meditation is the way of true Self discovery, beyond the mind's ideas.

Xan

that's what it is...a quantum leap...but as you say, it's soul and spirit that made "the leap"...pretty risky business...this whole physical existence thing

But despite all the work, I have to say, it's all good!

Peace/blessings,
7L