Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 02-04-2013, 11:17 PM
Natalia

Questions

Hello

I have an idea of where I want to start with this thread but am unsure how to put it so I will just type here and go with what comes.

I want to ask some questions that I hope will help me with my confusion.
I am very afraid to believe in anything because my beliefs may just be thoughts and those thoughts may only live in my head. I read so so so much....some is **** but some makes me go "Hmmm YES" yet still I am scared It's untrue.

For those of you that believe you have a TF that is married or has a partner. I want to ask you this.
If you were presented with a soul mate that was readily available to work with you on a soul level to help clear and release and all that kind of stuff and love you would you pass them up? Continue to focus on who you say is your TF? Would if this other person knew THEY were your TF and told you so? Would you not believe them because the married or partnered TF is who you believe is your TF?
I ask also because as much as I constantly feel confused there is something that does not sit with me.
This man I know without a doubt is at least the very LEAST a soul mate (TF is still a head scratcher and you're about to find out why)
Knows how I feel, knows I am available, yet says his TF is someone else and she is in a relationship with another man....I ask what makes her TF and he says because she looks exactly like him
So now I am lead to believe that a TF is someone who is an exact replica of you in the opposite gender. Which then makes me feel invalidated with everything I have experienced and gone through. So it makes me quesation this entire TF thing.
Is your TF an exact replica of you? Is this true?
He said our natural state is being in love (Yes I remember every conversation we had) I agree and I believe he did not mean just he and I but that being our natural state for everything, being in love with the world, everything. I certainly felt this way when we met. I was in my natural state and so was he.
Yet I feel so denied. Because I do not fit his 'TF' tick box and am not identical looking to him regardless of feeling the connection.

Lastly...........does this girl even know how lucky she is???? Here she not only has a man that keeps her company but also she has him(my beloved) thinking of her as his TF. I feel like dust.

Do any of you know this that are married and have a TF? Or have a TF that is married? There may be someone out there...someone like me that may not be who you class as your "TF" but is more than willing to walk on glass for you and be there for you and love you. Would you pass them up and deny them? Do we have less to offer?
BTW this is not a stab at those that are married to whom you may class as 'soul mates' and not TF. I really do think those of you who are aware you are married to a soul mate really are so so so very very lucky.

On another note. I sense intimacy issues with him. I get that it is easier to be all about someone who is not available than to be all about someone who is available when you have issues of commitment and intimacy and may just be downright terrified of how much they love you. Better to look at someone you KNOW is already attached so they wont ask anything of you.

So I am very confused. Because he denies me as the title of his "TF" and I am not a replica does that mean that I am not? Is it all down to that?
Does it come down to identical looks and both acknowlding each other as TF for it to be legit and real?
We're both spiritually aware and had an awakening (His in 2010 and mine the following year). When we met our heart chakras opened/expanded more. We both have guides and a higher self we are aware of. He did not know much about chakras ( I had been working with them before we met) when we first met but since meeting he has experienced more about chakras and even made a youtube on it. He also did not know much of crystals or at least work with them (I do) and since meeting me he has considered them. I guess I am trying to say here is that...there has been growth on both sides since meeting and inspiration. I'm just sorry I do not look exactly like him. There is so much more to this...I havn't even talked about all of it. It does go deeper than just crystals and chakras between us.

Even if I am a soul mate why would he not want to work with me or take up the chance to when it's there? Even if I am not the TF....I feel there is so much to achieve, to inspire, to help one another on a very deep spiritual basis. I know in my heart...I know my heart....Is my heart a fool or is my heart lying to me?
Old 03-04-2013, 12:11 AM
Lightworker42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalia

So now I am lead to believe that a TF is someone who is an exact replica of you in the opposite gender. Which then makes me feel invalidated with everything I have experienced and gone through. So it makes me question this entire TF thing. Is your TF an exact replica of you? Is this true?

15 years ago I fell in love with a married man. Now follow me, this is deep and all the God honest truth. I thought this man was my soul mate. (Hadn’t heard of twin flame) For years I could not get this man out of my brain. We did have a connection. My first real connection. What connected us was hours of conversation and acceptance of each other. In the back of my mind I thought one day life would bring us together. I met him when I was married as well. After 7 years of friendship we had sex one night. I confessed to my husband, he confronted him, and things got a little rough.

This man moved away with his wife and I separated from my husband. My husband still wanted me, but I just couldn’t stop loving this man and my husband was too needy. I divorced him. A year later, I met the one I am married to now and this friend of mine was very upset. Although we only slept together once, he wanted me single while he stayed married. Throughout my 2nd marriage we would talk 2-3 times a year. We didn’t express any emotions for one another. We never did that.

Now, in year #7 of my 2nd marriage, twin shows up during a time when I just found out for the 3rd time that my hubby was secretly talking to someone else. Twin IS JUST LIKE ME!! EXACTLY LIKE ME!! I struggled with this concept for a while. All of those years of loving this other man I thought for sure no one else could get in my heart. However, Twin IS me!! I had a dream last year while I was trying to figure this **** out that the other man was sick in the hospital and I went to visit him. I kissed him on the lip in the dream and he said, “Go, be happy”. Can you believe that?

Twin makes me so happy like no other has ever. There is a big difference between soul connections and twin connections. A VERY BIG DIFFERENCE! Twin and I are one. You could NOT have told me a couple of years ago that this other man was not the one. Although I had years of deep connection with him and love, he was not my twin!!