Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 02-04-2013, 07:03 PM
Pathfinder

Ugh! I need help. I think I made my twin flame!

I need some serious help! I think I may have found my twin flame. I've been doing a lot of research online about twin flames. All of this information can be confusing! It seems that I've had many of the signs that I've met my twin flame. I've never felt this way about a person before. I can't describe it. I never expected to fall for this person in a million years! I really didn't want to have these strong feelings for him but I did and still do. I had a romantic relationship with this person. I haven't had many relationships but this was the best by far! We have so much in common yet were also different. The way we got together was so unexpected and unusual. It was so funny! It was horrible when we broke-up (he broke up with me). It was very sudden. He really didn't give me an explaination but basically said that "We shouldn't be together and he didn't see it going any further.". I've spoken to many psychics and said that there is a strong connection between us. Nobody can deny it. One even said "He's my soulmate." They say that he was running away from me and his feelings because he's fearful. I've been told he loves me and that even though were not together, he still thinks about me and loves me. Ever since we broke up, I've been having dreams about him. I have dreams about him at least once a week and they seem to happen same time every week. I've never had this many dreams before in my life. Sometimes I have multiple dreams in the same night. I've had my dreams interpreted and I've been told, he's trying to communicate to me via my dreams. I haven't gotten over the break-up and its been months since. Please help! I could go into further detail but I could write a novel! Any advice?
Old 02-04-2013, 07:27 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Just so you know, you can't "make" a twin flame. They either make plans to incarnate at the same time you do, or remain in spirit as a guide.

It does sound like he reacted out of fear which is normal with these kind of soul connections and communication in dreams happens a lot too. Even if you can't get your head around why he reacted the way he did, the only way to find peace is to accept circumstances for what they are.

A great book I really recommend is "When two souls connect" by Steve Gunn.
Old 02-04-2013, 07:35 PM
Natalia

Hello undomiel_Perian
I am sorry for your confusion. I hope in time you two are able to come together in harmony and work through the fears.
The souls seem pretty sure on what is going on. Yet the mental mind comes along and trys to interpret it all. I guess this is how easy confusion can come in.
Old 02-04-2013, 07:51 PM
Pathfinder

Oops! I didn't mean to say made! I meant to say met!