Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 20-03-2013, 01:06 AM
Lightworker42

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusinaqua
I too am going through the same thing!!! Sometimes people enter our lives and touch us very deeply!!!We may never know why,but ask yourself this..Did he touch a part of you thats normally vacant? For me i realized he gave me what no other man ever gave me,and because of him I know what was missing within my relationships!! I will want some tender stuff next time around and to be adored!!! I miss him terribly trust me and i often wonder of he feels my vibe still,but i highly doubt that!! Makes me sad:( SO dont be hard on yourself,He just touched you at a deeper level then most!! Up to you to figure out what it is:)

I feel the same way. We talked for 5 hours one night! I love to talk and so does he. We both feel like no one ever really wants to hear what we have to say. So, we love to talk with each other. He gave me what no man has ever, and that was communication. We see each other every week at song practice. It is hard not to call him during the week and talk like we use to.
:-( Hoping once I get my divorce he will open back up.
Old 20-03-2013, 01:11 AM
Master
Until one is be happy being alone, you will never make another happy, that's because you will act like a parasite taking from the other and giving nothing, nothing because you have nothing. Find your true inner SELF, fall in love with that inner Being, then and only then can one truly give, then one will never experience being alone.
Old 20-03-2013, 02:42 AM
Shawnee

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Until one is be happy being alone, you will never make another happy, that's because you will act like a parasite taking from the other and giving nothing, nothing because you have nothing. Find your true inner SELF, fall in love with that inner Being, then and only then can one truly give, then one will never experience being alone.

LOVE this!! I've always had soooo much love & attention to give everyone else that I "lost" myself in the process. So strange that I can build others up & see so many wonderful qualities in them, but have a hard time doing that for myself. I've always liked who I am, but am also my worst critic at times.
Old 20-03-2013, 02:46 AM
Deactivated Account
Don't feel so alone. We have all been there. I try to stabilize my emotions but sometimes I have my moments and wonder what the crack am I doing carrying feelings this way for this long for someone who I didn't spend that much time with in person.
Old 20-03-2013, 03:08 AM
nugget

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightworker42
Bless you dear. I know how it feels to want to be in the TF's space. Tell me, what felt good about being in his presence?

When we first spent a night together I felt like I was being submerged in a hot bath, is the best way I can explain it. When we would have time alone together and there was nothing but silence it just felt like we were in a nest. I don't know how to explain it really. Like we were lion cubs. He felt like the brother I never had a change to bond with. We spoke in different layers which seemed like nonsense, but when we spoke to each others we finally made sense. When you spend time with people you can understand why they do the things they do and love them for who they are, but there tends to be an inexplicable distance because people just naturally set up boundaries. With him there were none. When I was with him I didn't think about all this consciously, I just loved being with him. It felt pure. I didn't question it. I can honestly say that being with him was the first time I genuinely smiled in my whole life. I was strictly atheist before I met him. I thought souls were wishful thinking.
Old 20-03-2013, 04:59 AM
Niebla0007

Hello! Venus,
It is good to hear that, to know what you want.
Hi! Nugget,
Love yourself, & Live your life, not for somebody else.
It doesn't matter whether he'd come back to love you, or somebody else may come along & love you.

Take loving care of yourself.

Old 20-03-2013, 07:04 AM
Lightworker42

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchbread
Don't feel so alone. We have all been there. I try to stabilize my emotions but sometimes I have my moments and wonder what the crack am I doing carrying feelings this way for this long for someone who I didn't spend that much time with in person.

Wow, I just thought the same thing earlier. Why have I placed so much importance upon another individual who I haven’t spent that much “day to day” time with? If I am honest, there are some things I see about him that I’m not sure I could live with on a day to day basis. At least right now in the state he is in. Maybe I’ve just found something to obsess about to escape? I just wonder at times. The love and affection I sometimes want to give to him I really need to first give to myself.
Old 20-03-2013, 07:07 AM
Lightworker42

Quote:
Originally Posted by nugget
When we first spent a night together I felt like I was being submerged in a hot bath, is the best way I can explain it. When we would have time alone together and there was nothing but silence it just felt like we were in a nest. I don't know how to explain it really. Like we were lion cubs. He felt like the brother I never had a change to bond with. We spoke in different layers which seemed like nonsense, but when we spoke to each others we finally made sense. When you spend time with people you can understand why they do the things they do and love them for who they are, but there tends to be an inexplicable distance because people just naturally set up boundaries. With him there were none. When I was with him I didn't think about all this consciously, I just loved being with him. It felt pure. I didn't question it. I can honestly say that being with him was the first time I genuinely smiled in my whole life. I was strictly atheist before I met him. I thought souls were wishful thinking.

I have not spent a night with the twin. However, I do for the first time feel understood and that is a good feeling. What happened to where you had to separate?
Old 20-03-2013, 07:22 AM
nugget

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightworker42
I have not spent a night with the twin. However, I do for the first time feel understood and that is a good feeling. What happened to where you had to separate?

I'm not even sure. I think it boils down to running on both sides.
Old 20-03-2013, 07:27 AM
Lightworker42

Quote:
Originally Posted by nugget
I'm not even sure. I think it boils down to running on both sides.

TF and I do that. He will text or call and we will talk for hours and then we run. Check out the video I posted. It explains why we run. :-)