Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 01-08-2011, 02:55 AM
sesheta

Electrical Anomalies

Does anyone else find that they have a hard time with electronics and/or watches? For most of my life I have pretty much destroyed most electronics I have owned. They will stop working within a year or so of my using them, with no explanation, or will behave erratically (ex. I have picked up remote controls and had the TV turn on or off before I even touched any buttons on the remote!) I go through watch batteries faster than other people. Batteries also affect me strangely - someone had me "test" a brand new 9-volt battery by putting it on my tongue - most people get a slight shock - not me. I felt nothing, even holding the battery against my tongue for several seconds. Until about 30 seconds later, when my pulse jumped up to 140, and I felt like my head was going to explode! I had to ground myself for several seconds before I went back to normal. Has anyone found any way of toning this down?
Old 01-08-2011, 01:07 PM
SerpentQueen

Yes, I have similar issues though it's not a constant daily thing. It's more like it somehow spikes and I will blow out electronics on the same day or couple of days. For example last year my cell phone, laptop, phone, and car electronics all blew out during the same 48 hour period. These items had not been purchased at the same time, so it wasn't that they simply wore out at the same time. It really seemed as if there was something about me that was causing any electronic device I touched to blow out. It wasn't the batteries that blew -- it was the electronics. The laptop had fried cards and had to be rebuilt; the cell phone had to be s******* completely. My family was making nervous jokes around me because it just seemed so bizarre....

Then again, it could have just been coincidence. But, you do hear stories about people who will walk by street lamps and the lamps will flicker. Or people who attract metal objects and seem to have a strong magnetic field. So I don't rule anything out.
Old 01-08-2011, 04:22 PM
sesheta

Thanks for replying :) True, it isn't a constant thing with me either, just often enough that I notice, and others notice as well. I haven't yet taken the time to try to track the occurrences to see if there is any connection - example, time of day, time of month, mood, weather, etc...would be interesting to see if there is any link...Someone suggesed I try wearing one of those special bracelets to help ground me. However, I feel that I must be this way for a reason, and while it's frustrating, I don't know if trying to stop it would cause other problems. So many questions :)