Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 20-05-2011, 04:01 AM
cosmic jim

I have held back on this experince untill now

Im still new to this forum, i did have this exepreince that i ahve held back on do to not truly understanding the nature of it and feeling unsure if its a spritual experience. I went to Cuba last October, once i arived i felt a hightend sence of awerness the feeling was sureal. I went with 13 charity workers i started to feel deep feelings of happnes and love. The rest of the group did not understand my emotions and felt spooked being around me. when we got too Havana i strated to roam around on my own. I started to do random acts of kindness, i saw a lady who was begging i offered her money and she looked at me with love, then i hugged her. eventaully i sat down at this cafe out side my hotel. A strange man sits next to and we start to chat. I offerd to buy him a drink out of freindship, he ecepted. he asked me some quesions about how to get here and there. He then said to me three times " you make me happy , you make me happy , you make me happy. when the waiter came to are table he paid for the drinks i truned my head away for a second when i looked back his drink was on the table untouched and he was gone. it was very strange it felt very very starnge just like my whole experience in Cuba.
Old 14-06-2011, 03:38 PM
Pheonix

You are doing well good on you. Try not to talk about it to others but only those who understand, the subject can be an odd thing to discuss and people do not understand. I'm glad you felt this, it's a step in a new direction. Keep the good work up.
Old 29-07-2011, 04:48 PM
A.J.M

That is pretty unusual.
Old 31-07-2011, 02:09 AM
mattie

Congratulations For Trusting & Going With It

It is very likely that you were functioning as a conduit to anchor energies in Cuba. Trust your feelings about this. This is very valuable energy work.

That you weren’t aware of it on a conscious level doesn’t impair your ability to have this function. Of course, if you had reacted in fear & not trusted the situation & the energies, letting them flow it would have immediately stopped this energetic experience. Albeit not being completely aware of all the nuances of what was going on, you were completely in control of what was going on & could have halted it at any moment.

Others are doing portal & anchoring work too.

One can actively ask to be a conduit (portal/anchor) for energies both coming in & going out. There are many situations where this can be doing useful energetic work, both for the planet & Universe & in helping route peoples’ energies.

It is prudent to ask that this be in accordance w/ the safety of BOTH your physical & nonphysical body.