Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 10-08-2016, 09:38 AM
Master
Actually there are people that have issues with touch screens. I'm one of those. I just finally upgraded to a smartphone and I found that using a plastic protective film over the glass lets me operate it normally. Without that is goes haywire trying to load every app on the screen. Also I stopped wearing watches batteries were draining in as little as 3 months.
Old 16-08-2016, 07:24 PM
Knower
So my phone died, and I sent in for warranty repair. When I got it back 2 days later my computer died, and the tech said I need to install a brand new hard drive.

What The F??? If it's not EMF or "unlucky" (again I don't believe in luck) then what is going on here? It can't be coincidence.
Old 26-08-2016, 06:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by khallianen
Actually there are people that have issues with touch screens. I'm one of those. I just finally upgraded to a smartphone and I found that using a plastic protective film over the glass lets me operate it normally. Without that is goes haywire trying to load every app on the screen. Also I stopped wearing watches batteries were draining in as little as 3 months.

I have the same problem and new batteries can go in even less time. I have abt 10 expensive watches in the drawer b/c my ex would keep seeing my empty wrist and buy me another one. It was pretty much the only thing he would buy me as a gift...hahaha...sadly, they are only decorative and pretty useless if I had to depend on them Luckily the body clock is very accurate most days and that plus the mobile's clock time is good enough.

I also notice that as the smartphones get fancier and more sensitive (LOL), even the plastic cover on the Otter case is not helping as much as in the past, but it generally still helps a bit.

I also notice it's fairly easy to manipulate or manage the power flow into most electrical devices with simple intent...this allows you to keep otherwise dysfunctional or broken items going as long as you maintain the ghost current (or whatever you want to call it). This can work on almost anything from a light to a car to whatever. It will generally work until the mechanical aspects fail or until something gives or interferes.

Peace & blessings,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 26-08-2016, 06:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakoontay
So my phone died, and I sent in for warranty repair. When I got it back 2 days later my computer died, and the tech said I need to install a brand new hard drive.

What The F??? If it's not EMF or "unlucky" (again I don't believe in luck) then what is going on here? It can't be coincidence.

If you are having such massive EMT spillage that you can't be around anything, it sounds like a case of too much energy for the wiring (your body). You need to either ground the current in the earth (sit, stand, walk, or lie on the earth and discharge the excess. Ground yourself first by touching metal and then spend at least 15 to 30 minutes on bare ground. Meanwhile, you will need to upgrade your wiring (your ability to channel and hold energy).

Normally, this means you need more earth element in your constitution and/or your lifestyle. Typically, more metal element is also needed for the bone structure to hold more earth element (for men, this is mass and/or muscle, but also it refers to grounded activities and foods and thoughts). Often, you can add both through exercises but also through grounded, structured activities and hearty, nourishing foods that nourish and strengthen the body and its energy channels.

Good luck!

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke