Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Old 29-03-2016, 11:05 PM
Seeker
non-human ( demonic ) entity in energy body

Hello,
I have a questioned pointed to anyone who has experience with demonic / non-human entity possession. I am trying to conceptualize how this energetically functions and how one in turn directs energy to exorcise an entity from their aural body. *Replies with PERSONAL accounts/successes most helpful to add to this discussion*

It is my understanding that non-human entities ("demons") somehow attach themselves into a human's energy field to draw energy from that human parasitically; presumably as a mechanism of survival. Are there energy practices/crystals/herbs/other natural modalities that are "toxic" to a demon and can eliminate them, like some of the aforementioned can clear an infection from the body? I think most of us know basics about Christian exorcism rituals... what about other methods that take a more technical approach in regard to laws of energy?

For instance, it has been documented that rooms feel cold when an entity is manifesting, presumably because the entity requires energy to manifest and is consuming energy in the room therefore lowing the temperature. It could be assumed that spirits need and use energy but also have limitations to the amount of energy they can tolerate (similarly to temperature limits a human body can withstand). It has been said that demons exist as lower frequencies and that raising your spiritual frequency helps in repelling them.

Tying it all together, what can be done to manipulate energy to remove a demon once lodged inside the energy body? What are the most powerful methods of raising your spiritual frequency?

Please contribute your experiences and understanding! Thanks
Old 07-04-2016, 01:16 AM
Guide

I've heard that Ghosts can possess certain individuals. The salt water treatment is sometimes mentioned as a method for driving away ghost from an effected person, but I wouldn't reccomend it for the reason that salt has a "Rajas" energy, so I don't reccomend adding it to water. Likewise, a lot of other Rajas ingredients like red chili peppers, yellow mustard seeds are also supposed to work. That's because ghosts have a primarily tamas (inertia) energy to them, and the Rajas (active) energy helps to drive them away, but Rajas energy can also have an irritating effect on the person.

The salt water remedy is actually a "foot soak" in salt water, but it could leave the person feeling worse off. Holding dry yellow mustard seeds or dry salt in your hands is safer. Better than that could be waving a lemon around in a circle because lemons, like salt, are powerful absorbers of negativity.

Truthfully, I think there are better methods. Ghosts move about through the air, so you can easily remove them temporarily by burning incense. Palo Samto wood sticks work great for that purpose. Burning Camphor Resin probably works the best, but it's harder to find.

Although I believe it's possible for a person to completely rid themselves of their influence, what could make it difficult is the persons state of consciousness. These enrities prey on the weak. Spiritual people they can't effect. If the curse of a ghost is due to departed ancestor's, then locating the departed ancestors clothing items and burning them will help. Wherever there's a stink present, it can cause even spiritual people to become vulnerable to their influence. Wearing Lemon (Essentual) Oil also can help to keep them away.
Old 07-04-2016, 01:26 AM
Guide

Also, I forgot to mention that burning Palo Santo wood, and inhaling the smoke though the nose works great for raising your spiritual vibrations. True, the smell is a little harsh on your nostrils, but it gives you a really great "spiritual buzz," and when the effects are over, there are no side effects. I paid $ 5.00 for a stick, and it can last for weeks or months. You just put it out after your though.
Old 09-04-2016, 11:08 PM
Experiencer
Hello dear evariste :-)

The way I conceptualize my energy body is like a Torus field which extends 10-15 feet away from me when it is contracted in. The parasitic attachments we can pick up come from unwell people- such as narcissists/drug addicts/drunks/sickened or diseased- and usually it finds a weakness in our energy field. It is important to know where the parasitic attachments are coming from- a person living nearby, a friend, a family member etc. It is critical that you fix your energy field so you must also figure out where your own weakness is.

I use my own energy sword to cut such attachments away. It has taken me years of training to develop my skills and abilities and it isn't something I can just tell you. However, if you call Arch Angel Michael for help he uses his own sword on your behalf. That is what I recommend until you learn how to make your own sword :-) Namaste.
Old 09-04-2016, 11:17 PM
Ascender
There are different types of possession. First of all, spirits of dead people often possess people in a positive way, sharing memories and feelings, in a way to communicate. Some might pick up on strange sensations in a place where they haven't been before, but was known to someone who has died and carries off the memory to the living.
There are also negative and nasty possessions too. "Demonic possession". The demonic possession type is very old. I've looked at examples of these and imho these entities are not just a form of mental illness. These demonic entities seem often to be spirits (or decayed energies) of very bad evil people or extinct powerful animals that were dangerous.
Old 12-04-2016, 07:43 AM
Experiencer
Personal experience: Years ago, in an altered state, I discovered a dark entity attached to my spine. I asked who are you? He told me his name. I then asked what he was doing there, nursing on my energy field like a baby. He was a miserable creature, longing for the light of the Creator and said this is the only way he can get it. I asked my guides what this was about and was told he was there because I was receptive and to look at why. I told him to go away and continue his own journey back to the source. Later, I noticed him once again, hanging around, and again, told him he was not welcomed or wanted and had to leave. My most frequent shield at that time was white Christ Light. I also worked with St. Michaels sword around that time, but mostly for severing bonds with human relationships that were sucking my energy too! It worked and allowed me to make changes in the relationships in a loving way, which was my intention.
Old 12-04-2016, 08:09 PM
Experiencer
Thank you for sharing your experience :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbara
Personal experience: Years ago, in an altered state, I discovered a dark entity attached to my spine. I asked who are you? He told me his name. I then asked what he was doing there, nursing on my energy field like a baby. He was a miserable creature, longing for the light of the Creator and said this is the only way he can get it. I asked my guides what this was about and was told he was there because I was receptive and to look at why. I told him to go away and continue his own journey back to the source. Later, I noticed him once again, hanging around, and again, told him he was not welcomed or wanted and had to leave. My most frequent shield at that time was white Christ Light. I also worked with St. Michaels sword around that time, but mostly for severing bonds with human relationships that were sucking my energy too! It worked and allowed me to make changes in the relationships in a loving way, which was my intention.

Some of my best friends and allies today were dark beings starved of Light in the years past. Although I too had to cut off some attachments that were just not working out, sadly. Some can be reunited with their own inner Light and some cannot. The ones who cannot can be dangerous and so they are dissolved. Not lost, just wiped. Totally wiped to be born anew. Brand new soul babies who will have future opportunities for learning :-)

Although I know not everyone believes as I do, but I do believe they go back into the primordial ocean for a long rest, memory wipe, and will be born anew. Namaste.
Old 19-04-2016, 02:08 AM
Seeker
Anyone who has experienced truly "dark beings" knows they are not future playmates or friends.
Old 19-04-2016, 05:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarChild
Hello dear evariste :-)

The way I conceptualize my energy body is like a Torus field which extends 10-15 feet away from me when it is contracted in. The parasitic attachments we can pick up come from unwell people- such as narcissists/drug addicts/drunks/sickened or diseased- and usually it finds a weakness in our energy field. It is important to know where the parasitic attachments are coming from- a person living nearby, a friend, a family member etc. It is critical that you fix your energy field so you must also figure out where your own weakness is.

I use my own energy sword to cut such attachments away. It has taken me years of training to develop my skills and abilities and it isn't something I can just tell you. However, if you call Arch Angel Michael for help he uses his own sword on your behalf. That is what I recommend until you learn how to make your own sword :-) Namaste.

I agree on that. One of my sons had a lot of problems in the past, and every time he came home, I removed several entities and/or energies from his system.
This is relative simple and only takes a few seconds.

In regards to removing an unwanted entity or energy from my system, even so no entity can come close to me, or be near me, it works in the same way as when I remove pathologies, (bacteria, viruses and other substances) from my bodies.
I have an almost permanent connection either to my divine self, or a being that fills that role or a group of entities.
I simply confirm the connection, then say a word or two, according to agreements that were made at some point.
And what ever I request is carried out, if it is appropriate.
I could not request something that would interfere with someone else path of development.
Old 29-04-2016, 12:28 PM
Seeker

Ive had a few really powerful demons that even I and my dragons were having trouble exorcising that would latch on for weeks after sucking at my energy and getting too powerful =.= it really upsets me. Because i know that they can now go prey on people with almost impunity now because of the power they have been sucking from me. and I'm not strong enough to banish them yet:(