Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 11-02-2015, 11:51 AM
shinyhelmet

Most amazing experience (need guidance)

Hello everyone
Yesterday I had the most amazing experience in meditation ever but before I explain this I just want to explain some strange things that had been taking place last week , last week I had some strange things happen to me on a daily basis I kept having vivid dreams of people then the next morning I would wake up to them ringing or later in the day message me and loads more events similar to this took place dont know if this means anything?

Now back to meditation I started meditation about 2years ago always on and off im never consistent with it , but yesterday I mediated and got to a deep place iv never ventured before , I always get a tingling feeling in the centre of my head when I meditate but this was so intense it was beautiful all of a sudden I feel sence of pure joy I was so happy and felt oneness it was such an intense moment my whole body went numb/tingle I could see purple and white light which mirrored each other and went in a circle (hard to explain) I was in a euphoric place best experience ever, it has marked me in a beautiful way ill never forget and I really need guidence on what this was and what to do next? I cant thank you enough in advance for any help given.

Its so hard to explain to people they all think your nuts, so guys are my only hope. Peace and love daniel
Old 11-02-2015, 12:11 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyhelmet
Hello everyone
Yesterday I had the most amazing experience in meditation ever but before I explain this I just want to explain some strange things that had been taking place last week , last week I had some strange things happen to me on a daily basis I kept having vivid dreams of people then the next morning I would wake up to them ringing or later in the day message me and loads more events similar to this took place dont know if this means anything?

Now back to meditation I started meditation about 2years ago always on and off im never consistent with it , but yesterday I mediated and got to a deep place iv never ventured before , I always get a tingling feeling in the centre of my head when I meditate but this was so intense it was beautiful all of a sudden I feel sence of pure joy I was so happy and felt oneness it was such an intense moment my whole body went numb/tingle I could see purple and white light which mirrored each other and went in a circle (hard to explain) I was in a euphoric place best experience ever, it has marked me in a beautiful way ill never forget and I really need guidence on what this was and what to do next? I cant thank you enough in advance for any help given.

Its so hard to explain to people they all think your nuts, so guys are my only hope. Peace and love daniel

Hi Daniel,

I think perhaps you had an experience of samadhi or the nondual state of unity as you have stated experiencing oneness. If so, that is great. Repeated practice of meditation may have aroused your kundalini. Keep being mindful and living in the moment, and the frequency of such positive experiences will increase.

It is very important to consult your spiritual teacher who taught you meditation, in this regard as well so as to ensure you progress smoothly without any issues, and without groping in the dark.

Best wishes,

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon
Old 11-02-2015, 12:21 PM
shinyhelmet

Hello ajay
The thing is iv had no teacher, just slowly learnt it on my own accord and I was hoping someone could give me some guidance ? Im really keen to learn of someone with experience. Thank you so much for your reply (thumbs up)
Old 11-02-2015, 12:26 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Hello ajay
The thing is iv had no teacher, just slowly learnt it on my own accord and I was hoping someone could give me some guidance ? Im really keen to learn of someone with experience. Thank you so much for your reply (thumbs up)

Most of meditation is an intuitive process :) Just do it how you feel you should do it and that is the best way. :)
Old 11-02-2015, 12:36 PM
shinyhelmet

I like you scarlett :)
I just feel also I need to know what lesson is meditation giving us all? What should I be getting out of it? It makes me feel good and clears my mind and makes me calm but I feel im missing something? Maybe its understanding my experience I feel there was more to it??? Thank you
Old 11-02-2015, 01:37 PM
Master
Quote:
I like you scarlett :)
I just feel also I need to know what lesson is meditation giving us all? What should I be getting out of it? It makes me feel good and clears my mind and makes me calm but I feel im missing something? Maybe its understanding my experience I feel there was more to it??? Thank you

I think it works on different levels of insight, healing and experience, and this goes further into what remains present while experiences come and go.
Old 11-02-2015, 02:36 PM
shinyhelmet

Thank you for answers :)
Old 11-02-2015, 04:29 PM
Quote:
.. pure joy... so happy and felt oneness ... purple and white light .. in a euphoric place...

Well, yes, I know what you experienced to ans that part.

My old guru had great words about meditation, "Enjoy".
Personally, I'm can't place any words on your experience...
2nd level of resonance converging with the 3rd chakra rising to meet the
energy from the medulla oblongata
....kidding

Another common 'saying' of yogis..."The whole universe is inside you"...so you
will see many things...meadows, quasars, mountains, nebulae, dancing colors, faces...along with flutes,
bassoons, crickets, streams, thunder,
crashing waves, strings unplucked, symphonies...

So, before meditation do an intention...a prayer to the Holy Spirit, God, Krishna for protection and
set your goal...to have only good come to you to lead you closer to your wholeness, or Source or Reality....
which is Pure Love.

I would approach meditation as making time to be with your loved one...
puppy, baby, hubby...to play and cuddle and enjoy each other.
Pure unadulterated enjoyment and pleasure...and gifts of insights...

(This is over 40 years of meditating giving you all this complicated advice!! LOL)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-02-2015, 04:44 PM
shinyhelmet

Now thats what I was looking for :) thank you Sending some love your way.
Old 11-02-2015, 04:58 PM
Aw, feelin' it....

And, see now you are a guy.

You are open and blessed to be that way, btw.
When we have an experience of such beauty ... when we
are done...hold that experience close to your chest as you
would protect a candle from going out.
Breathe as if that experience is still there...like the memory of
being in a rose garden...take the fragrance with you everywhere
in your heart and mind.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru