Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 02-01-2014, 10:34 AM
Pathfinder

The death of my death future ability

As a child I began to experience near future deaths of others until a few years ago I decided to severely reduce that ability to where I am very limited on knowing when certain people will soon pass on. Imagine knowing when your son or daughter or life time friend or wife or co-worker or stranger will die? Well that use to be my ability at full blown strength.

So many things would happen to me after I've seen them die before they "died" and these things happened so that I could never warn anyone of their near future passing. It took many predictive deaths for me to realize that this death ability doesn't exist for me to warn anyone of anything and I can't find any words to explain and one reason is because our and most other written/spoken languages is/are far to limiting.

I know death in so many perspectives and it doesn't make me better than anyone else in any way. Why should it? So I do not offer this part of my life to anyone in order to claim anything because that is only for you to decide.

I didn't see any where else on the forum where I could post this, like an "abilities section", so if this post is removed to another forum area or completely removed from the forum I do understand.
Old 02-01-2014, 11:55 AM
Administrator
You are not alone is predictive deaths i too used to do it,but as you get more experienced you learn to put it in perspective, i used to think why am i being shown this when i cant prevent it. you need to go to a development circle where you can train how to use your gifts,some people hold these in centres or a spiritulist church.

Namaste
Old 02-01-2014, 03:23 PM
Master

No, I'm not psychic in the sense that I can see another's future as you can but I am an emphatic.

That said, I used to watch the tv program Psychic Kids; Children of the Paranormal. These kids were terrified of their gifts. Their childhoods were a nightmare.

I understood and identified with them because my childhood was also a nightmare in a different way.

So anyway, I take my hat off to you both. It must be heartbreaking to see another's death and be unable to do anything about it. So why do you think God/Universe whatever you want to call it allows this gift if it cannot be used to benefit mankind in general? Or do you think your gift is given to you just for your personal development?
Old 02-01-2014, 08:26 PM
Administrator
Hello

I have had this ability since first childhood memories and I know well now I came in with this ability in place. I would question why over and over for year's to finally come to just accept that its there for a reason. What that reason is at times is to be prepared for that event to come so I am the strong and one in balance to take on the emotions that come with such events.

I learned too not to blurt it out, I was told from the age of six not to talk about such things I saw and heard, and for the most part I never did. As a teen I was a bit more of a rebel at times. I remember a couple of times where I could have used a lesson in more tact after I felt someone in the family pass over.

I too learned that even if I see the event before it happens I can not stop it from coming to be. So now I keep it to me and I do not share it. I feel its there for the Soul development levels. At times maybe as I am a Medium its there so I can help someone over.

Lynn
Old 11-10-2015, 02:05 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
It must be heartbreaking to see another's death and be unable to do anything about it. So why do you think God/Universe whatever you want to call it allows this gift if it cannot be used to benefit mankind in general? Or do you think your gift is given to you just for your personal development?

I've almost lost two different jobs because I attempted to save the lives of two different people. One was a suicide which I actually witnessed via astrally and telepathically as it was happening. The other I just felt it was going to happen. Both of which I attempted to "zero in on" like a spiritual GPS for locating those about to pass on by my employers threatened me with unemployment if I continued off route. In one job I was driving a cement mixer and the other I was delivering auto parts in a company p/u truck. Today I see these events as being "Meant to be."