Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 30-04-2016, 06:40 PM
Experiencer
Belief in and communication with fairies is not un-Christian

Christians sometimes considered fairies to be Demons ( which is unbiblical), or traditionally associated only with the occult (also unbiblical). Lately that may be more a case, but it didn't used to be.

Few witches would have much use for them because fae are not very concerned about our affairs, as they are busy doing other things like taking care of plants and are very angry at human beings for the way we treat animals and the environment.

So it is actually dangerous to communicate much with them, unless you really know what you're doing, have a very clean conscience, and are very environmentally friendly.

They can be pranksters and have ruined people's lives and wouldn't be an entity people would summon for the use of magic , especially black magic , curses, or something.

But also, there are angels and Spirits whose purpose is to look out for us and help us and guide us. Fairies, (leprechauns and gnomes also in the Fairy family) are actually very busy and have lives to live and purposes that have nothing to do with assisting us, aside from taking care of the environment and punishing those who don't.

They are often not seen in human form but rather looking like vapor, balls of light, clouds with with faces, strange or slightly creepy voices, or sometimes seen how artwork would portray a typical Angel to look like. Leprechauns are an exception.

It depends upon how gifted one is in seeing the Paranormal world as to how clearly one will see them , in what form they are if seen at all

The mind usually must have to go through rigorous training in order to develop eyes to see them, and they want basically nothing to do with a person that doesn't believe in them.

So, the first time I heard people talking about house fairies and summoning fairies in the woods and amongst the flowers, I arrogantly posted links where people have instructions for communication with and summoning fairies, and mocked them as insane and laughable, because my idea of fairies is how modern culture portrays them.

Then multiple people began to talk about their experience with the Fae, both negative and positive, and realized I have no business saying such a belief is ridiculous, when there is nothing more ridiculous about that than the invisible worlds and kingdom of God in our midst, full of angels and saints that I already believe in and scripture repeatedly speaks of.

Fairies and leprechauns would simply be like angels ( only different appearance and vocation) or ministering Spirits to care for nature, and people who share their same sentiments. Often when seen they are as small as a huming bird or small enough to hang out on flowers.

Another thing different about fairies is that even those that are primarily good can in some way sin or at least they can have an ego and be angry, grumpy, mischievous, violent, territorial, and bitter, especially the leprechauns.

Well, after going to the forum and and making a mockery post of them at 11 p.m, I began to have visions of them like the back of the eyelids was a theatre. This happened at midnight, which is a common hour to summon them.

Then this is very frustrating inability to sleep came over ,which was not good, because of having to wake up very early the next day.

The next day people said that there was something different about me. that I didn't seem depressed and was just smiling and giddy, which is very rare to be, as I have been very depressed lately, and even more unlikely would it be after being very sleep-deprived and malnourished.

Even the bus driver was extra friendly and smiled as if there was an unseen force of nature charming him as well, cuz I wasn't saying anything positive , amusing , or cute.

Shortly after hearing some more people comment about fairies and looking them up on the website, I checked this girl's blog to see if she updated something.

The day before I had made a YouTube prayer to her grandmother who really seems like a saint.

I was invoking her to bless the both of us throughout our life, watch over us, intercede for us, and wrote a letter to her.

I posted a redhead angel next to the YouTube. Then right after reading about fairies clicked on the blog about her grandmother and the first thing I read is, " she had stunningly gorgeous red hair , and looks like somebody from a FAIRY tale."

Those coincidences combined with a feeling of exhilaration and empowerment that came from the belief in fairies, has convinced me of their existence.

They prefer to be away from civilization, but if you want them to be around your house, just plant a lot of flowers, and consecrate them to their care.

Since they prefer to hang out around flowers or in nature, spend a lot of time in nature or around flowers , stilling the mind, believing in their existence, singing to them, or leaving offerings for them, or fasting for their intentions , is the best way to establish good relations with them to influence your life and bless you. If they don't like you it can also harm you though.

Never thought I'd believe in Fairies. It's quite embarrassing as it seems so childish or insane, but I don't think it was a choice but theirs and Gods plan to not reveal themselves until April 28th 2016. Not a day prior or later.

Now, if we have the spirit of almighty God, and Patron angels and Saints assigned to us, there really is little need for fairies, even if they are real. Meaning there is nothing necessary about turning to them or knowing they exist.

Like visible creatures that God created to benefit and sustain the environment, they are busy enough that they really don't care whether you know they exist or not, and probably prefer you didn't.

But being aware of their existence and getting on their good side can still help. Plus, All Creatures glorify God in some way.

Plus, if God thought the world would be more beautiful and glorify and entertain him more with Fairies and leprechauns, he would create them because whatever he wants to exist will exist.

They are also very sensitive and don't want everyone to know about their existence.

They flee from angry, proud, perverted, greedy, covetousness, or materialistic people, and are easily offended and scandalized.

There are also spiritual people that are genuinely good, that are simply not elected by them to have any relationship or awareness of their existence.

That doesn't mean that the person is any less spiritually gifted or enlightened. It just means their spiritual vocation, calling, and gifts are different , and they are called to live in a different area of God's Empire/supernatural world/realm (without Fairies)

Some argue, if fairies are real , why are they not in the Bible?

Dinosaurs are not in the Bible either. The Bible never says that scripture is to be the sole rule of sacred theology or that every piece of theological truth is found in Scripture. It actually says the opposite.

Also, in Scripture, angels are defined as ministering spirits. That is what fairies would be defined as only they minister primarily to plants, animals, and environment, rather than people.

The word brother in scripture can refer to blood relatives, friends, cousins, or people from the same tribe. Likewise the word angel is a word that can refer to many different types and categories of spiritual ministers.

Seraphim and cherubim do not look the same. The angels that God asked to be on the Ark of the Covenant did not look like descriptions of angels that we have seen in the Book of Revelation or other prophetic visions. Some of the Angels in Scripture are described as quite ugly with many faces and eyes.

Some scriptural references to Angels or the forces involved in certain Miracles over nature , may have been talking about them.

The bird that brought Elijah his food may have been compelled by them, as folklore says they have an unusual influence on animals.

Also, on the day they were on my mind all the time , with a feeling of empowerment and spiritual nourishment , it was the Feast of st. Louis De Montfort.

It was the spiritual experiences of that day that led me to look up the saint of the day, as I'm not in the habit of doing so on other days.

St. Louis De Montfort was far more than any other Saints or writer, the most influential in my conversion and spirituality , at least for the first five years, of any writer or writing.

Next to him it was a picture of an angel that look very much like pictures of the fairies in the articles just read.

The Angel had a yellow N on it for some reason , which represents the number 14, Denise Naslund ( favorite and most influential Saint after Mary) and Napoleon Bonaparte who had a big N over his bed.

Months prior, I set aside the 28th of each month for Devotion to Napoleon Bonaparte as well as some other things, because I prayed asking Jesus and Our Lady of Lasalette ( French apparition of His reign who mentioned him by name) if He was saved from hell and assisting our world, and I got the answer the next day.

Also, 28th was dedicated to Susan Rancourt who I called spider woman , Queen of the World Wide Web. Earlier that day I started my first online discussion forum, which was a very significant web endeavor receiving the title "Administrator or Moderator" for the first time :p

I also saw a picture of a garden gnome (fairy family) with pennies at his feet. One way Denise naslund communicates is leaving pennies or dimes that date 1974 on them, the year she was murdered.

The only piece of money I saw in the 11 months in jail was a 1974 penny which led to yet more interesting coincidences.

First four letters of the word coincidence are coin. Point being, I began to take coincidence very seriouse. it was coincidence that lead to this new belief of fairies which is humbling because I had thought such a belief ridiculous , childish, and laughable, just three days ago.

Can't say my psychiatrist didn't try. And yes I have been taking my medication

Last edited by SaintMatthew : 30-04-2016 at 08:44 PM.
Old 30-04-2016, 08:31 PM
Experiencer
Also, just want to let everybody know that the reason I make so many bold words is not to raise my cyber Voice or appear to be screaming, but rather it is a very long post so want certain words to stick out so that people can get what I'm saying without the headache of reading the whole thing
Old 30-04-2016, 11:14 PM
Experiencer
The Fae are largely neutral...

as you say, unless you take the forbidden fruit, in which case you will be in a world of hurt.

Christianity is largely an Annunaki/Draco Abrahamic Blood Sacrifice Religious cult which has programmed people in a way that is offensive to just about everything in the world and of Spirit. So I imagine they are in a world of hurt by a whole lot more than the Fae.
Old 01-05-2016, 03:32 AM
Suspended

omg your too christianize from the sound of your post.

why is communicating with nature a sin??
if theses fairies and what naw truley exist then they exist as real as you and me and how would talking with them be a "sin"

like you said in your first few posts, "unbiblical"

christianity seems to catagorize everything into "GOD" and.... "evil false gods nothing but god is real dont listen to these guys everythign but god is good!!!!!"

pixies are demons
gnomes are demons
trolls are demons
dwarves are demons
elves are demons

what is that.. Its a demon!!!
Demons!!

whats that. something new! its a demon!!
Old 01-05-2016, 01:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintMatthew
Also, just want to let everybody know that the reason I make so many bold words is not to raise my cyber Voice or appear to be screaming
Judging by the content - condemning innocuous nature beings of all things - it seems your intention here was to loudly voice your cyber-opinion regardless of how inconsequential the topic. Fairies? Really? I suggested months ago you abandon your extremist Christian beliefs for something that might provide you with holistic and health-giving state of mind, to help you with your depression issues. This post is evidence you decided against that.
Old 01-05-2016, 05:22 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Judging by the content - condemning innocuous nature beings of all things - it seems your intention here was to loudly voice your cyber-opinion regardless of how inconsequential the topic. Fairies? Really? I suggested months ago you abandon your extremist Christian beliefs for something that might provide you with holistic and health-giving state of mind, to help you with your depression issues. This post is evidence you decided against that.
The legends and folklore behind fairies and where they come from is incompatible with Christianity , and neither do I take it seriously.

For some reason something that I thought was ludicrous, was introduced to me, and brought me peace and joy, but I'm open to the possibility that I'm mistaken. It happened April 28th , and since then the days have been filled with grace.

To believe that there's small angels or ministering spirits hanging out in the flowers, plants, and in the Wilderness, or who one can invoke to care for their garden or consecrate plants to, does not contradict any Christian theology.

It was just simply , a lot of people (adults) with a very straight face will tell you they see these things in nature and in their garden, and am not dismissing it, and for some reason feel that I've been given many signs that they exist.

So I'm on a Fairy crusade....for now!

Also, you misread things. I was not condemning any beings of nature , I was promoting them
Old 01-05-2016, 05:40 PM
Experiencer
Also, the reason the post was so long was not because I was saying it's vitally important that people believe in fairies.

I wrote so much about it because it led to an extremely powerful revolutionising experience that will cause me to treat the environment better and never look at flowers or garden again , without thinking there might be fairies in them.

The point was that believing that there are small angels or ministering spirits in flowers, Gardens, plants, and throughout the Wilderness, caring for the environment, and that people can consecrated their plants and Gardens to these unseen creatures , and that we can develop a friendship with them, does not contradict any Christian theology.

It motivates me to pick up trash, ride a bicycle rather than drive, and be more environmentally conscious to gain their blessing.
Old 02-05-2016, 12:32 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamm[]
omg your too christianize from the sound of your post.

why is communicating with nature a sin??
if theses fairies and what naw truley exist then they exist as real as you and me and how would talking with them be a "sin"

like you said in your first few posts, "unbiblical"

christianity seems to catagorize everything into "GOD" and.... "evil false gods nothing but god is real dont listen to these guys everythign but god is good!!!!!"

pixies are demons
gnomes are demons
trolls are demons
dwarves are demons
elves are demons

what is that.. Its a demon!!!
Demons!!

whats that. something new! its a demon!!
Oh my goodness, it seems more than one person has heard me say the opposite of what I was saying.

The post said it is NOT unchristian.

I had an experience with Fae that has given me a greater appreciation for nature , protection and respect of the environment, and see so much more Beauty in flowers and plants, as I have become convinced that there are tiny beautiful , sensitive celestial spirits that often dwell there and care for them.
Old 02-05-2016, 01:01 PM
Pathfinder
If it makes you feel better, I understand that you were only trying to get people to be more open-minded, and not less. I'm not really sure where people got the other idea, except I guess that people tend to see what they expect to see.
Old 02-05-2016, 02:13 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by secretscribe
If it makes you feel better, I understand that you were only trying to get people to be more open-minded, and not less. I'm not really sure where people got the other idea, except I guess that people tend to see what they expect to see.
Thanks that is good to hear

Yes, a man was telling me he went to Ireland and his brothers went skinny dipping and returned home naked saying they saw a leprechaun take their clothes, and to this day they swear by it.

It may have been a person dressed as a leprechaun.

I heard a Christian on another forum say today "asinine".

Yet Moses and Pharaoh's magicians turned staffs into snakes, Moses raised his staff to part the Red Sea, turned dust into gnats, turned water into blood, in the Bible a donkey talked, fire came down from the sky, the bones of Elisha touched a corpse and the corpse rose from the dead, and so much more.

If a Christian already believes all that, it seems to be just as plausible that a leprechaun would come out of Fairyland to steal a boys clothes.

The the idea of Fairyland sounds quite ludicrous to a lot of Christians, but we are also taught that there is an unseen Kingdom in our midst that is full of unseen creatures. The Bible even describe cherubim that have more than one face and many eyeballs.

I would be much less horrified to see the entire lawn dancing with leprechauns than to see one of those creatures described as cherubim