Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 15-04-2019, 03:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlow
Hi Rah nam, I wonder if you can further my understanding of monads and non monads.

What you speak above is sounding very similar to what I have been shown about my source. I am not a being but a part of an energy that encompasses innumerable beings all really one being, it appears to be infinite, I guess it expands as we expand, hense why there is always darkness/shadow in light.

I was given a frequency instead of a name but the rest seems similar to what I have been shown. What would differentiate one from a monad vs non monad origination? and if non monads are not coming from that situation what are they coming from?

If this is to much to type no worries. Sometimes your posts just leave me wanting to read a book by you. Like it is quenching a thirst for memories I haven't yet recalled.

thanks

I think I have written this before but don't know where.

When a (uni)verse is created or even a galaxy, the highest densities are created first, and beings who are come into this densities I would call Monads. They will not see any material world for many, many eons. If they want to experience this solid realms we are in right now, for what ever reason, they have to create an extension into this lower densities, in order to be able to incarnate. I see them as little parcels of consciousness which in turn creates an energy structure (spirit) that will incarnate.

names are attempts to make frequencies visible to us. It doesn't always work ,but never the less it is easier for us.

No, you the personality behind Glow, is not a being, we all are entities in my definition and understanding.
An entity has a connection to a soul, a soul is always part of something larger, and never has a direct link to source.
Either they are part of an oversoul/soul group, or the consciousness stream of the Logoi, or the Monad. Not to talk about the Fae and the angelic, which evolve similarly but not the same and their purpose in all that is, is very different.

It is not my purpose to teach, I might answer some question sometimes, but this is as far as I go, most of the time. And I only do this because I am bored, and waiting for the human race to move forward so we can move to the next stage. We are of service.
Old 15-04-2019, 06:39 PM
Master
Thank you for taking the time to share.