Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-09-2011, 03:14 PM
Pathfinder
Question about my Twin

I have a question about my TF connection.

Has anyone else experienced a situation where your twin does not awaken at the same time as you? How do you know if your twin has awakened at all?
Old 17-09-2011, 03:37 PM
Experiencer
Do you mean spiritually?
It may be that you are very alike, but you are still two individual beings, you know ;). There's always something to learn for us in it, you just have to find out, what...

-

E. A. Poe​

Old 17-09-2011, 04:43 PM
Pathfinder
We are VERY alike. I'm talking about awareness really. I thought my twin was quite aware of me but now I do not think he is so aware of me. I think he is aware that there is another part of him somewhere, something that was missing but that the contact we've had telepathically & spiritually he might not be completely aware of me. We've been sexually involved spiritually/telepathically and I thought from that that he was 100% aware, but I'm thinking he may not be. Hope that made sense as I'm kinda of upset right now.
Old 17-09-2011, 06:06 PM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerzeleidMeister
We are VERY alike. I'm talking about awareness really. I thought my twin was quite aware of me but now I do not think he is so aware of me. I think he is aware that there is another part of him somewhere, something that was missing but that the contact we've had telepathically & spiritually he might not be completely aware of me. We've been sexually involved spiritually/telepathically and I thought from that that he was 100% aware, but I'm thinking he may not be. Hope that made sense as I'm kinda of upset right now.

What helped me is the concept that twins share a higher self. This higher self knows all. Like a referee, it decides what to share with you or with him. There is no reason for you to be upset -- if your twin isn't aware of this telepathic sexual escapade, there is a reason for that. Your shared higher self knows what it is doing; you can trust in that.

Otherwise, it's my personal experience that twins are essentially & more or less about equally "awake" --- but one may be more awake to certain aspects, and the other to other aspects. For example, you may be more aware of this encounter in spirit but he may be aware of something else going on that you are not aware of at all. Just yet.

It all unfolds the way it's supposed to unfold. Patience, love and trust in the process.
Old 17-09-2011, 06:42 PM
Pathfinder
Arrrrrghhhhh if I had patience I'd be a doctor! LOL My twin is the patient one I lack those LOL
Old 18-09-2011, 11:15 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentQueen
What helped me is the concept that twins share a higher self. This higher self knows all. Like a referee, it decides what to share with you or with him. There is no reason for you to be upset -- if your twin isn't aware of this telepathic sexual escapade, there is a reason for that. Your shared higher self knows what it is doing; you can trust in that.

Otherwise, it's my personal experience that twins are essentially & more or less about equally "awake" --- but one may be more awake to certain aspects, and the other to other aspects. For example, you may be more aware of this encounter in spirit but he may be aware of something else going on that you are not aware of at all. Just yet.

It all unfolds the way it's supposed to unfold. Patience, love and trust in the process.

Thank you for those beautiful words. It was just what I needed on this sunday morning after a horrible night crying for my twin. This truly resonates with me! Thanks again.