Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 13-09-2011, 04:47 PM
conscioussupernova

3rd times a charm?

About two months ago, I drove to 7-11 around 3am on a complete whim to buy some Tylenol PM's. As I walked in to 7-11, this car drove by me. Time seemed to slow down exponentially. I looked in the car, and my heart stopped and I gasped and froze. Me and the guy in the car locked eyes for what seemed like forever. I thought it was this guy I kept having dreams about. His face looked exactly like him.....but it turns out it wasn't. So I proceeded into the store....completely relieved and chuckling to myself.

When I came out, the guy was on the other side of the gas pump where my car was. I walked to my car, not paying him any attention. After I got situated in my car, I looked up and he was just staring at me. I felt very uncomfortable because I was basically in my house clothes and a scarf at the time (lol). As he stared at me, I tried to act non nonchalant. I looked in the mirror, put on my seatbelt , and turned my headlights on. After I did this, he walked and STOPPED in front of my car and waved at me. I smiled back, and it was the first time since childhood i smiled at someone from the heart. but then I sped off.. I almost ran him over lol. This fear came over me. It was weird.

After I got home, I told a guy friend that I saw this guy and it was the first time I smiled form the heart at someone...it was uber weird. but somehow I convinced myself there was nothing to that, and it was a sign about the other guy who haunts my dreams.... and I eventually forgot about it.

So yesterday, I kept seeing master numbers all day. 11,44,11,44, rinse and repeat. Later that evening, I went out again. and like the previous incident, it wasn't suppose to happen. I was almost done making dinner, but noticed the pasta was a bit dry and I needed more pasta sauce.... I only needed like 1/2 a cup. but after debating it to myself for a while, I decided to go to the store and get some more sauce. I was in a cruddy mood and I really didn't feel like going back out, but I got up the energy and left. I was so mad I had to go back out , i was cursing to myself almost the whole way.

When I pulled into the entrance of the shopping center, I turned to look inside a car exiting the shopping center ( i dont know what possessed me to do that), and time slowed down again. I said....wow, that guy looked like mark (the guy i have reoccurring dreams of), I shrugged, brushed it off, and pulled into a parking space. Now, I guess that man turned around in like 5 seconds and came back into the shopping center...because I looked up, and there he was speeding into the parking space adjacent to me.

and we just looked at each other. I tried to act like I was doing other things, like getting myself ready to go shopping, yet everytime I looked up there he was staring at me. After about 3 minutes he got out of his car, and he basically stared at me till he was out of sight. It looked like he was coming over to my car. I said "lord, please don't let him come over here." As soon as I said that to myself, he quite literally disappeared. I looked back and he was gone.
It wasn't until I got home that i realized I had already met him two months ago. and this time around, I knew if I saw him again, there's no way I'm letting him pass.

Then this morning I thought back even further, and I remember having the same type of encounter with a guy not too long ago . Im not sure if it was him or not, because I only saw half of his face. but his eyes were the same.

while I was at a restaurant having dinner with my sister and mother, Unbeknownst to me, this guy was sitting in the booth right in front of me. I walked up to go to the bathroom, and I heard his friend (that was facing me) make a comment about how pretty i was. When i came back and sat down, he looked over his seat and looked at me. We stared at each other for like 10 seconds. This is not like me. I have social anxiety, and eye contact makes me extremely uncomfortable. So this prolonged eye contact i keep having with a stranger is weird.

Now what I'm completely baffled about is how in the world did I completely forget about the first incident at 7-11 to the point where the second incident was almost deja vu? I said to myself "he looks like mark", shrugged it off, and went bout my business....twice. Like the first time never happened....yet it was the same car and the same guy!

But next time, I know, there's no way I'm going to let him pass me. The energy is unheralded. It feels like even though he was right in front of me, we belonged to two different realms... ....and somehow seeing him i made contact with the other side...It's very hard to explain.....but definitely unforgettable.

just thought id share =)