Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-09-2011, 02:07 PM
amalia0

Do they love each other?soulmates or a learning process?

hes 31 and shes 30.
they met at bar in 2004 where he saw her,asked her for her phone number and she gave him saying if you can memorize it then call.he called next day and they began dating.the next year in December 2005 they got engaged and in September 2007 married.he was desperate to have a child so they had a daughter in July 2008.
however the husband was considered a very wicked upstart newcomer who was regarded by many as gods gift to women.he is very wealthy and used to be a playboy.but this went into his head and he used to sexually harass women who rejected him or would get verbally abusive and call them *****.
he also used to smoke and did drugs.he overdosed once 5 years ago and stopped breathing and was saved when the ambulance came.
in 2007 also the year they got married he became platonic with a girl several years younger than,kissing her on cheeks,head or taking her in his arms.
even before they got married he started thinking of baby names and chose a baby name for a girl!.the wife initiate kissing him and hugging him though not him.infact he got serious after the wife kissed him as if he didnt want to be kissed.
though they go to public events together,once while attending a social gathering he only got himself photographed,was talking to other people and the wife was left behind.when we were leaving only then we were photographed together,that too without any contact between them.in front of their married friends they pose closely as they are all over each other.sometimes he does hold her by the shoulder but not much.
he has a tattoo of his wife's name on his arm and also has his daughter's name on his arm.once he had to get his tattoos photographed,which he had.he got all tattoos photographed proudly showing his daughter's name but left out wife's.so why does he have her tattoo if its not worth showing?

he was interviewed at a talk show last year but when the pics came out and when i saw the video i saw that he was continuously looking in a fixed direction.there were a few girls there.the host was talking to him and somehow he would hover his eyes in that particular direction.lastly he blew a kiss in that direction and gave a big smile too and again was staring.the host noticed it too.in the pictures it was very evident that he was staring at someone.
he has changed mostly after the birth of his daughter(he cut his verbal abuse,became better and stopped drugs and smoking
but 2 months ago he thrashed his 24 year old friend by revealing her sexual antics on radio,the number of men she slept with and who's she sleeping with while hes talking and 3 weeks ago he said sarcastically hes a fan of the same friend.he was still sarcastic which means hes still hung up on her.i had heard that the girl was a bit promiscuous but her co workers said its her friendliness which is seen as flirtatiousness.they were quite good friends,friends since 5 years and work in the same place.they would sit together and he would play pranks on her too,once i saw a backstage photo of both of them where he was quite close to her,hand on her waist body slightly titled towards her but suddenly this came into notice,him indirectly calling her a ****.everyone understood that he either has a huge crush on her or had something going on.why??
his job requires him to be out of home a lot.
whats wrong?
are they soulmate or not??
Old 18-09-2011, 09:24 AM
amalia0

is it a learning process????
Old 18-09-2011, 12:31 PM
Sri Yantra

i cannot judge what is soulmate and what is not.

But i can say that love, be it soulmate love is still a learning process.

there is a reason why it is that person, there is a reason for the zig zaggingand ups and down - it is all a learning process.

the soulmate love is true and deep to begin with, all these learning processes only deepen and cement the love - it is love a validation of being true soulmates.

i wish u all the best.