Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 13-09-2011, 11:57 PM
beautifulsoul

More than one soulmate.

I dont like thinking about that theres more than one soulmate out there for us all. I always thought there was only "one" person we were meant to be with. The guy im with now is defintly a soulmate and i dont think i could imagine my life with someone else.
Do you really think we have more soulmates were meant to meet later on in life?
Old 14-09-2011, 12:26 AM
Gracey

depends on your perspective of loyalty. some would say only one, others would say more than one.
Old 14-09-2011, 08:37 AM
Master
some people say "soul mates are the one" personally i dont believe this to be true . but thats just my opinion . we have many soul mates all who connect with us on a soul level . they can be family ,friends ,lovers, even strangers . however , i do believe that with each soul mate there is a different level of feeling . i have lots of soul mates , some are friends and others have been lovers , but i have loved them in different ways . for instance . i cant seem to get into a relationship where i dont connect with someone , for when i try this i feel trapped and need to break away as my soul doesnt feel anything . but . my first love i loved him dearly , he was everything to me , and even when we split , it took me 3 years to even consider getting with another man , and to which it took me ten years for me to actually stop loving him , he will always be special to me ,i started seeing a close friend of mine who i know is my soul mate , but hes more my healing soul mate . as being around him everyhting starts to heal and it is peaceful . and we still remain good friends . my next relatiosnhip , i had three children , and again i loved this man but it was a different kind of love , wasnt as intense . then came my ts , now this love is very very intense, and i cannot see myseklf with anyoen else . i always stated and firmly believed in marriage . and each time i was asked i always said a firm NO , becaus ein my heart and soul i knew these men was not who i would be with . i use to believe that my ts was , but now i realise im already married ,. a spiritual marriage . .... enjoy the relationship for what it brings you , and i wish you many many happy years if you feel this way , maybe he is your soul mate "the one" but only you can know that with every ounce of your being xx

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 14-09-2011, 09:14 AM
Master
Well, I know that I have about 6.5 million.
Old 14-09-2011, 12:23 PM
Medium_Laura

The term is often misunderstood. A mate of your soul means someone you decided to have lessons with in lifetimes. Just because you can't imagine ever being with someone else doesn't mean he isn't a soul mate to you and there are many people out there that only have 1 love/partner throughout life. Don't dwell on the "what if" and just enjoy the time you have together.
Old 15-09-2011, 12:35 AM
beautifulsoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystical
some people say "soul mates are the one" personally i dont believe this to be true . but thats just my opinion . we have many soul mates all who connect with us on a soul level . they can be family ,friends ,lovers, even strangers . however , i do believe that with each soul mate there is a different level of feeling . i have lots of soul mates , some are friends and others have been lovers , but i have loved them in different ways . for instance . i cant seem to get into a relationship where i dont connect with someone , for when i try this i feel trapped and need to break away as my soul doesnt feel anything . but . my first love i loved him dearly , he was everything to me , and even when we split , it took me 3 years to even consider getting with another man , and to which it took me ten years for me to actually stop loving him , he will always be special to me ,i started seeing a close friend of mine who i know is my soul mate , but hes more my healing soul mate . as being around him everyhting starts to heal and it is peaceful . and we still remain good friends . my next relatiosnhip , i had three children , and again i loved this man but it was a different kind of love , wasnt as intense . then came my ts , now this love is very very intense, and i cannot see myseklf with anyoen else . i always stated and firmly believed in marriage . and each time i was asked i always said a firm NO , becaus ein my heart and soul i knew these men was not who i would be with . i use to believe that my ts was , but now i realise im already married ,. a spiritual marriage . .... enjoy the relationship for what it brings you , and i wish you many many happy years if you feel this way , maybe he is your soul mate "the one" but only you can know that with every ounce of your being xx

wow it sounds like youve been through alot of loving relationships.
If you dont mind me asking what went wrong with your first love?