Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 03-09-2011, 07:56 PM
sunnyvale

I experienced an aura today that made me feel ill ?

I mat a lady today at a Craft Fair, she was a seller and so was I. We got chatting and had a lot in common, then I felt tense and my body energy field felt like it was pushing her away, I wanted to step away from her as she was making me feel so tense. I have sensed peoples auras for years but this one took me by surprise. My gut instinct was to stay away from her, I felt all tight in my sacral area like I was in a vice. When she left my stall, I meditated for a moment, deep breathing relaxation and put my protective sheath around me, which I regularly do every day and did do before this event.
My question is.
1. Was I picking up how she felt, tense?
2. was my gut instinct telling me, not to have anything to do with her>

I am a Reiki healer for Dog's, I work with them every day. I must admit in all the 6 years I have only healed a few Humans.

3. was he taking healing from me and leaving me dumped with her negative energy.

I am a very happy and positive person always and this radiates from every cell in persona, i am told by many.

I am struggling to know what it was, what to do. Do I avoid being in her company.
Her stall was selling crystals, pentagrams and Rowan wands, so maybe she wasnt a light worker, maybe practices Black Majik.

I am Wiccan and a true lover of nature and animals and only wish good among everyone I meet, I send love and light to the Universe in gratitude every day. I believe in the law of attraction.

Any advice here would be good as I met her a second time during the day in a different part of the building and the same rush of feeling came over me again, so I know it's something not good with her.??

Sunnyvale
Old 03-09-2011, 08:14 PM
Medium_Laura

She probably has a lot of energy around her and in her because of all her crystals. If you sense the "stay away" feeling, trust it. I know people question it, but intuition is there for a reason. She may want to get into your life and your intuition is telling you "NO!". Listen to it. You can be kind, but just protect your energy and yourself with white light and ask your guides to repel the energy she's projecting to you.
Old 03-09-2011, 10:43 PM
mattie

Dealing With Problematic Energies

You don’t have to be a sponge for her energy. You have the right & ability to edit what comes into the sanctity of your personal energy field. You can also discharge any energy you’ve accidentally picked up that you don’t want to keep to rebalance your energies.

I agree w/ Medium Laura to listen to your instincts about this. She may not be actively sending negative energy, but you are getting some really clear signals.

You may have the natural instinct to connect w/ others you meet, naturally taking in energies & also sending them out, but this isn’t always prudent. Editing what energy we allow in is a useful skill.
Old 03-09-2011, 11:34 PM
Sangress

There could be a whole host of reasons for this happening.

Perhaps you were sensing how she felt at the time.
Maybe both your energies just don't mix.
Maybe she was intruding in your personal metaphysical space.
She could have had a spirit connected to her that you naturally dislike.
She might have be a psychic vamp and you could have picked up on that.
Maybe the woman is ill and you empathically took on her discomfort.
Maybe she has energetic shields which you encroached on and managed to get hit with the whiplash of hitting another persons defences by accident.

There are a lot more possibilities, but those are the first that come to mind for me.

I think maybe rather than avoiding this person you should be wary and maybe try to learn more about this whole situation.

Perhaps your reaction to her goes deeper than you think. Maybe there is something to do with a past life there....you wont know if this is important if you never try to find out.

What have you got to loose by simply talking to the woman?

If she is spiritual herself maybe you could ask her about this very situation. I am sure she wouldn't be offended if you were open and curious about it and made it clear that you have no idea why you've begun to feel this way. If you are scared of offending her, then ask her for advice on the situation and make it seem like you are speaking of someone else.

Personally, my aura usually has a sickening affect on people so I keep it tucked tight and close to my skin so as to avoid their own discomfort. It's just the natural affect I have on people and has nothing to do with my thoughts or actions or practices....perhaps she is the same. *shrugs*

I've had people come up to me and question me on why my aura has such a hostile/sickening/painful/repulsive feeling to it and usually each person comes to their own conclusion as they analise it all and they feel much better for it.

I suppose all I'm saying is to be open and honest and try to understand the situation before you turn tail and run. This could well be an important learning curve for you.
Old 04-09-2011, 09:50 AM
sunnyvale

Thank you, what you all said made a lot of sense to me, having read the book 'Celestial prophecy' recently, it has made mae question this further, coincedances etc. and that our energies are all connected. I will trust my first gut instinct and not let her into my life, but will question, why our paths have crossed and find out what I have to learn from her, on my journey. With caution.

Sunnyvale
Old 11-09-2011, 07:32 AM
Aquarian

Could be anything but given your apparent skill with auras I'd say stay away.

I had something similar in a supermarket once. A woman was nearly coughing her guts up. My mother was with me and I picked up the same vibrations in her. I had to covertly get her immune system to kill whatever she'd just breathed in.
Old 11-09-2011, 02:29 PM
sunwolf411

I would trust my instincts, if someone repels me, I stay away.