Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 03-05-2019, 11:33 PM
Master

sexuality in the next life

The question is, what form will sexuality in heaven take, do you think?
if it was purely spiritual without physical contact should that be called something else like 'spiritual intimacy' to separate from the messy thing it is here? maybe its not an important question. or is it unthinkable or wrong.
Old 04-05-2019, 12:46 AM
Suspended

We won't have a body nor a gender.
Just be a blob of energy/light.
No such thing as male and female anymore.
The color of your light will also show others how advanced spiritually you are.
Old 04-05-2019, 05:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin
if it was purely spiritual without physical contact should that be called something else like 'spiritual intimacy' to separate from the messy thing it is here? maybe its not an important question. or is it unthinkable or wrong.

Spirit has no gender..
Old 04-05-2019, 06:13 AM
Master
I have experienced spirit in many forms. Light, dark, male, female etc. I think spirit can be quite varied.

In heaven I think sex will take the form of creativity, fun and intimacy. Sex is after all pro-creative. In heaven it will be experienced as making love, creation and sharing.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 04-05-2019, 06:42 AM
Master

More to the point.

Learn to pronounce
noun
either of the two sexes (male and female), especially when considered with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones. The term is also used more broadly to denote a range of identities that do not correspond to established ideas of male and female.
"a condition that affects people of both genders"

In spirit there is no way to create offspring in our very essence ie:- via the combined DNA of the biological parents.

That creative ability, is why life of any being is only ever started on an organic planet & not in spiritual realms & of course why physical bodies have internal & external reproductive organs.

However as it has been stated by Sky 123 in this thread, that there is no gender in spirit & also it was stated by Rain 95, that there is no body nor gender in spirit.

However it is my personal experience that there is indeed a spiritual body & of which the spiritual body is a duplicate copy of the Earthly physical body less the anatomical reproductive organs, because the reproductive organs are useless in spirit as there is no ability to create offspring in our very essence, because there is a lack of any organic DNA in spirit.

It is also my understanding that we continue to display our male or female appearances & personalities. After all it is who we are & the way god designed us, to be individually recognizable through personality, via sight, sound & touch of our spiritual bodies.

When we are in spirit without the Earth bodily physical form, & we are at a stand still.."motionless"... we display a full sized body & of which is a duplicate of the earthly body of a male or female appearance, which we were once connected to. Likewise when we are moving about at a slower or faster pace or movement ie :- walking, running, traveling etc we still exhibit/display this same spiritual body..BUT however, when we choose to travel at the speed of thought this spiritual body will disipate & then re'emante as we slow down or come to a stop from our travels.

I am also led to believe that the spiritual body can be made to vanish "so to speak" at the will of thought.

I am looking forward to being a person without the flesh, in full spiritual bodily form, so that I can utilize all of the magical creative materials of a spiritual nature, to create all manner of artistic creations, because here on earth I have unbelievable realist creative abilities, & can only imagine what these abilities will evolve into when released into spiritual life....

& YOU KNOW WHAT...THESE THOUGHTS REALY MAKE ME "SMILE"SMILE"SMILE" & " SMILE"SMILE"SMILE" AGAIN & AGAIN...
Old 04-05-2019, 07:18 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
I have experienced spirit in many forms. Light, dark, male, female etc. I think spirit can be quite varied.

In heaven I think sex will take the form of creativity, fun and intimacy. Sex is after all pro-creative. In heaven it will be experienced as making love, creation and sharing.

Where/What is heaven to you personally Honza.
Old 04-05-2019, 08:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmartin

True sexual intimacy is spiritual. And possible in the here and now. This truth has been hidden and the opposite has been taught. Made us feel that it is somehow dirty or wrong.
True sexual intimacy IS spiritual and a very powerful thing to connect us to source. The powers that be don't want this.

We've all been doing it wrong. This book: The Heart of Tantric Sex by Diana Richardson. A revelation.
Old 04-05-2019, 09:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Where/What is heaven to you personally Honza.

Earth is a place. Yes? Why cannot heaven be a place too?

I guess my definition of heaven is a PLACE and a STATE OF BEING within God.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 04-05-2019, 09:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Earth is a place. Yes? Why cannot heaven be a place too?

I guess my definition of heaven is a PLACE and a STATE OF BEING within God.

Yes some as you do see heaven as a place, to me it's a state of mind.
Old 04-05-2019, 10:37 AM
Master
The book I quoted talks about this. Keeping the power within.

Last edited by Native spirit : 05-05-2019 at 12:48 PM.