Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 31-05-2020, 02:55 PM
Deactivated Account

Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Hi! Because the messages has been so loving I don't get frighten except for the first time, then I guess I got use to it, that it can happen. one time I was not happy when I had warn a child to not go near an area as it was not safe (childproof safe that is) and it did not listen and suddenly there was this incredible loud noise from a speaker, unheard off before, and the poor child jump like 2 feet up in the air as did I and pulled the child away and turn off the speaker and got my poker face on to make the child feel safe. the child never went close again but i got really frighten, mad that time (kept it to myself). There has been other times equipment has gone on their own and impossible to stop when it should, no electricity in it and it is on the off buttons and the batteries are out, numerous times this has happened. Then I have gotten frighten. Same thing has happened in my friends home, children's toys. The noises that frighten me the most while I try to stay calm,have my poker face on, is sounds that I can't understand what it is and where it comes from, it comes just as unexpected as it goes away and we haven't found anything to cause it, we all hear it, which in a way is comforting so it is not my brain, hearing that is making up the sounds, very loud noises and you think something must have been broken or windows open to cause something. That has not happen I guess since we clean our home out. The one time I remember the most was when it just went on and on and I finally said loudly "Please stop!" and it did, instantly. I had done nothing different. It just stopped. On command. Felt unreal. I guess I have come up with that nice entities do work on my computer and it is alright :)

asearcher - wow that is fascinating! I was recently writing on the forum about things happening, and some folks advised to just talk to the spirit or whatever it is. I find the thought of it scary as that would mean acknowledging that there is something there though, but it's definitely worth a try.

I'd rather stand with God
And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God
Old 01-06-2020, 05:16 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pequena Estrela
asearcher - wow that is fascinating! I was recently writing on the forum about things happening, and some folks advised to just talk to the spirit or whatever it is. I find the thought of it scary as that would mean acknowledging that there is something there though, but it's definitely worth a try.
I hear you - I have been very hesitant too because it was as if it was both good and bad energy, entities here and because I can't see them (but then again my friend who see ghost say they can change their looks too, you only see them how they wish you to see them, which is why some who look out to frighten can change into looking creepy and get horns on the head and so on...). I remember as a ghost myself that I would when a human saw me try to send a message on how I looked, what I wore, some symbol on me that this human would, if I was lucky, see. My friend has this ability to see ghost, but she is has gone no education and does not work like a medium so she has gotten freaked out and we had to leave the house on her request because she has said she can't keep ignoring not seeing them, she has asked in small voice so no child would hear, the other grown ups if they have seen it too in my home and they, like me, don't see anything (except mist I have seen that and kids have seen dark shadow, I might have seen a dark shadow too or it is my eyes fooling me). She has told me there is bad entity here, dark, and good and so I've been like hell, I'm not gonna try to converse because that will only make the bad ones stronger, right? When there has been obvious good things that has happened I will go "Thank you". The computer is one of them. It is as if it has read my mind what is going on and then deliver. I don't get why they hang around me when I can't see them, they should all be over at my friends home instead, ha ha :) just kidding
Old 01-06-2020, 08:30 PM
asearcher

Hi

I would only like to add that when I was in a friends home when I was much younger I one time saw what must have been a ghost, i saw through this person knowing it was from a different world, still I could see what the ghost was wearing, looked like. it stopped to look at me before going forward and right through a wall. When I confessed what I saw I was told that there had not been a wall there before when the home was built. There were lots of "Human noises" in this house but it was not caused by humans but the entire friend's family was so relax about it that I too got relax. I thought they had built the same home in their world and at some hours we could hear them "for real". I don't know why I thought this. Never did I feel frighten in this home, i slept over many times. My friends family said it was the old family that lived there. They didn't care. I thought to them - the ghost family - we were the ghost to them those hours our world were open to each other. It was important to the friends family that we respect the ghost family and did not make fun or try to do something. I have not thought about this til now. I don't remember any flickering, messing around with any equipment, electricity. Only those human sounds that I often confused with real human sounds, steps, and they were opening and closing door and at times it was as if they did real hard work, sounds I was not use to hearing what it could be in our reality. Everyone in the friends family and me would hear those sounds, if I had not known it was by ghosts I would 100% think it was human sounds.
Old 01-06-2020, 09:55 PM
Deactivated Account

Cat

Quote:
Hi

I would only like to add that when I was in a friends home when I was much younger I one time saw what must have been a ghost, i saw through this person knowing it was from a different world, still I could see what the ghost was wearing, looked like. it stopped to look at me before going forward and right through a wall. When I confessed what I saw I was told that there had not been a wall there before when the home was built. There were lots of "Human noises" in this house but it was not caused by humans but the entire friend's family was so relax about it that I too got relax. I thought they had built the same home in their world and at some hours we could hear them "for real". I don't know why I thought this. Never did I feel frighten in this home, i slept over many times. My friends family said it was the old family that lived there. They didn't care. I thought to them - the ghost family - we were the ghost to them those hours our world were open to each other. It was important to the friends family that we respect the ghost family and did not make fun or try to do something. I have not thought about this til now. I don't remember any flickering, messing around with any equipment, electricity. Only those human sounds that I often confused with real human sounds, steps, and they were opening and closing door and at times it was as if they did real hard work, sounds I was not use to hearing what it could be in our reality. Everyone in the friends family and me would hear those sounds, if I had not known it was by ghosts I would 100% think it was human sounds.

asearcher - fascinating that you used to be a ghost yourself, as mentioned in your previous post! Wow, that's amazing! Were you aware how the living felt about you? Were you a restless ghost, and how did you eventually move on into the light, into the spirit world, so that you could get reincarnated?

I know that ghosts tend to interfere with electrical equipment because electricity is energy, and they are energy too so they apparently find it easiest to do something with electrical equipment to get our attention. But I always thought that they just switch lights on and off or make them flicker - I get that too in my house, but the time glitch - well, it's kinda unusual. And why just show Brazilian time, I wonder if the spirit who caused this is either Brazilian or if spirit tried to guide me towards someone from Brazil. In that case, I can start thinking who is meant by that and why! Or could it be a warning? If so, of what? Or who?

I don't get noises in my house but some paranormal events, it doesn't happen all the time, but when it does then it freaks me out because I don't know whether it's a well meaning spirit or not. I can't sense anything evil though.

And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God
Old 02-06-2020, 05:11 AM
asearcher

Quote:
asearcher - fascinating that you used to be a ghost yourself, as mentioned in your previous post! Wow, that's amazing! Were you aware how the living felt about you? Were you a restless ghost, and how did you eventually move on into the light, into the spirit world, so that you could get reincarnated?

I know that ghosts tend to interfere with electrical equipment because electricity is energy, and they are energy too so they apparently find it easiest to do something with electrical equipment to get our attention. But I always thought that they just switch lights on and off or make them flicker - I get that too in my house, but the time glitch - well, it's kinda unusual. And why just show Brazilian time, I wonder if the spirit who caused this is either Brazilian or if spirit tried to guide me towards someone from Brazil. In that case, I can start thinking who is meant by that and why! Or could it be a warning? If so, of what? Or who?

I don't get noises in my house but some paranormal events, it doesn't happen all the time, but when it does then it freaks me out because I don't know whether it's a well meaning spirit or not. I can't sense anything evil though.

About the Brazil time...is there someone who perhaps was Brazilian who use to live where you live? Just an idea. Someone you know who went there or is going there?

It is wonderful you can sense that it is not something evil. Then I would try to communicate. The good ones are the ones that are more careful in their ways because they might not be desperate or wanting to frighten you. If they have cross over and come back for a visit I have read there are rules for them to apply to.

I only remember bits and pieces of being a ghost. I was under meditation. The one doing it thought I would remember leaving the body and going into the light. It did not turn out like that. I was emotional distraught and very deep down in a meditative state.

I suffered mentally in that life because I could feel those emotions in scene when I was at home in that life and too the shame when taken to a place to see a doctor and before that taken to a family priest. I guess the family tried to help me but I could too feel their frustration and their fear and anger. I remember feeling ashamed. Shame is an incredible tough feeling.

Then when I died I tried to make the body live again, but it would not have me. Make me think I either did not want to die or I had regrets of how I died or that I did not understand everything that had led up to my body being dead. Not old. Then I found someone I believe I loved in that life. I was with my family, they were still alive. I was in the home. They were angry. Throwing things, destroying the home, different times, having violent reactions. A home I remember I had taken good care off. I guess from the outside it was simple but I think I loved the things in that home, the clothes, the family's clothing (I did the washing) the garden, it was filled with feeling, energy.

Suddenly one time someone saw me of the living. This person was careful with me but I was frighten. Would not leave me alone. I was frighten of this person! (now I find that funny because I thought it would be the other way around).

It was fog around me and things in the fog that I think could frighten me too. But I saw things on Earth clear, my eyes did. I think the person who saw me tried to make me focus on where I really was. The foggy place. The person further would communicate with me and I think I realize then that I could create looks, things to show. I think the person who saw me was confirming in words out loud that yes, I see this. I don't think I knew how to talk.

There was a difference to how I felt then to how I would later be when the person I was connected to in that life was dying. This make me think I had cross over (but I don't remember I did) and now came to this person to make the transcend more easy? I have found out, I think, who this person was and who I was, where we lived, but I still need more affirmation to be 100% sure but unfortunately the living records I could find were of limited resource.

I don't think I understood I had a choice to not be where I was (in the foggy place). It could also have been that I was too much human still and had block my abilities as a spirit because to me these were strange ways of communicating. I remember hearing voice call my name in my head but I did not respond. Maybe I thought God had punished me and this was the place I belonged to for my sins. I remember when I was a girl in that life and I was punished, where I had to spend an amount of time being punished. Perhaps that is what I thought. I have to stay here til someone lets me out. I have to stay still and quiet.

From my research I found that this woman had been thought of being real nervous at the end of her life and they thought she had either been reckless or she had in a moment of confusion had her life ended. There could have been something about that that I wish to tell them about or I could have block it myself. I think it was very traumatic to see the dead body, for my spirit, and that it felt like a dream, a complete nightmare. I don't know if I stayed because I thought if the found the body they could put life in it and I could go back inside of it again?

I hope you will get a good vibe of contact with who ever is trying to send you a message through the computer :)
Old 02-06-2020, 10:22 PM
Deactivated Account

Cat

Quote:
About the Brazil time...is there someone who perhaps was Brazilian who use to live where you live? Just an idea. Someone you know who went there or is going there?

It is wonderful you can sense that it is not something evil. Then I would try to communicate. The good ones are the ones that are more careful in their ways because they might not be desperate or wanting to frighten you. If they have cross over and come back for a visit I have read there are rules for them to apply to.

I only remember bits and pieces of being a ghost. I was under meditation. The one doing it thought I would remember leaving the body and going into the light. It did not turn out like that. I was emotional distraught and very deep down in a meditative state.

I suffered mentally in that life because I could feel those emotions in scene when I was at home in that life and too the shame when taken to a place to see a doctor and before that taken to a family priest. I guess the family tried to help me but I could too feel their frustration and their fear and anger. I remember feeling ashamed. Shame is an incredible tough feeling.

Then when I died I tried to make the body live again, but it would not have me. Make me think I either did not want to die or I had regrets of how I died or that I did not understand everything that had led up to my body being dead. Not old. Then I found someone I believe I loved in that life. I was with my family, they were still alive. I was in the home. They were angry. Throwing things, destroying the home, different times, having violent reactions. A home I remember I had taken good care off. I guess from the outside it was simple but I think I loved the things in that home, the clothes, the family's clothing (I did the washing) the garden, it was filled with feeling, energy.

Suddenly one time someone saw me of the living. This person was careful with me but I was frighten. Would not leave me alone. I was frighten of this person! (now I find that funny because I thought it would be the other way around).

It was fog around me and things in the fog that I think could frighten me too. But I saw things on Earth clear, my eyes did. I think the person who saw me tried to make me focus on where I really was. The foggy place. The person further would communicate with me and I think I realize then that I could create looks, things to show. I think the person who saw me was confirming in words out loud that yes, I see this. I don't think I knew how to talk.

There was a difference to how I felt then to how I would later be when the person I was connected to in that life was dying. This make me think I had cross over (but I don't remember I did) and now came to this person to make the transcend more easy? I have found out, I think, who this person was and who I was, where we lived, but I still need more affirmation to be 100% sure but unfortunately the living records I could find were of limited resource.

I don't think I understood I had a choice to not be where I was (in the foggy place). It could also have been that I was too much human still and had block my abilities as a spirit because to me these were strange ways of communicating. I remember hearing voice call my name in my head but I did not respond. Maybe I thought God had punished me and this was the place I belonged to for my sins. I remember when I was a girl in that life and I was punished, where I had to spend an amount of time being punished. Perhaps that is what I thought. I have to stay here til someone lets me out. I have to stay still and quiet.

From my research I found that this woman had been thought of being real nervous at the end of her life and they thought she had either been reckless or she had in a moment of confusion had her life ended. There could have been something about that that I wish to tell them about or I could have block it myself. I think it was very traumatic to see the dead body, for my spirit, and that it felt like a dream, a complete nightmare. I don't know if I stayed because I thought if the found the body they could put life in it and I could go back inside of it again?

I hope you will get a good vibe of contact with who ever is trying to send you a message through the computer :)

asearcher - wow that is truly amazing! Yes I have heard that sometimes people who are not adjusted to having passed over, or didn't want to die, stay around as ghosts. Often this happens after a sudden or violent death, or after severe illness. Or they feel shame, like you mention. It sounds very sad what you describe, I'm glad to see that you found a way out of that and that you are now reincarnated again, free from being trapped in such a sad existence where you were waiting to be released!

It sounds to me as if you were reincarnated to deal with unfinished business, which is often the way. Maybe there is something you have to do, maybe you are being given another chance to deal with something, to do it differently this time.

Thank you for telling your story, it helps me a lot because I just get freaked out when thinking of ghosts, and yet I know that we are all spirit and that there is no difference really between the living and the departed. As they say - we are all spirit, we are just having a human experience. Crazy really that I then get so freaked out - but I suppose it's the not knowing who the spirits are that are around or trying to contact me that worries me.

To my knowledge there were no Brazilians living where I live now, but I know quite a few people who are from Brazil. They are still alive though so it's unlikely they'd be sending me strange messages through the laptop, in fact they would just call me on the phone if they wanted to tell me something, or email me, or wait until I see them next. But there is one person that seems to have major issues with just calling me or emailing me or whatever and I have a feeling that person is responsible for the time glitch as he is a trickster. I guess he was trying to make me focus on him. What a bizarre thing to do, why not just contact me in a more normal way?

A lot of people have forgotten the art of clear communication. We can only understand each other if we communicate in a way that everyone understands, in a language that everyone involved understands. Maybe I should send a strange message back to the person I think it might be - you know, along the lines of "open your beak and say what's what". Lol! I actually told him that once in a direct way, seems he hasn't taken any notice of that.

And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God
Old 03-06-2020, 03:57 PM
asearcher

Quote:
asearcher - wow that is truly amazing! Yes I have heard that sometimes people who are not adjusted to having passed over, or didn't want to die, stay around as ghosts. Often this happens after a sudden or violent death, or after severe illness. Or they feel shame, like you mention. It sounds very sad what you describe, I'm glad to see that you found a way out of that and that you are now reincarnated again, free from being trapped in such a sad existence where you were waiting to be released!

It sounds to me as if you were reincarnated to deal with unfinished business, which is often the way. Maybe there is something you have to do, maybe you are being given another chance to deal with something, to do it differently this time.

Thank you for telling your story, it helps me a lot because I just get freaked out when thinking of ghosts, and yet I know that we are all spirit and that there is no difference really between the living and the departed. As they say - we are all spirit, we are just having a human experience. Crazy really that I then get so freaked out - but I suppose it's the not knowing who the spirits are that are around or trying to contact me that worries me.

To my knowledge there were no Brazilians living where I live now, but I know quite a few people who are from Brazil. They are still alive though so it's unlikely they'd be sending me strange messages through the laptop, in fact they would just call me on the phone if they wanted to tell me something, or email me, or wait until I see them next. But there is one person that seems to have major issues with just calling me or emailing me or whatever and I have a feeling that person is responsible for the time glitch as he is a trickster. I guess he was trying to make me focus on him. What a bizarre thing to do, why not just contact me in a more normal way?

A lot of people have forgotten the art of clear communication. We can only understand each other if we communicate in a way that everyone understands, in a language that everyone involved understands. Maybe I should send a strange message back to the person I think it might be - you know, along the lines of "open your beak and say what's what". Lol! I actually told him that once in a direct way, seems he hasn't taken any notice of that.

Aha, so it is a person who is alive then perhaps? Interesting :) How did he do this, you think?

I'm glad I could help make you feel more safe, it is only natural I think to get frighten when such abnormal things happen and when you can't see or know or feel exactly what, who it is. I myself have now gotten more safe to separate the "good" from the "bad" (the good being more careful in their contact and not out to frighten, following the rules). Then I am insecure to know if the "bad" are really spirits that need help to go to the light and are desperate and if so I can relate or if it is bad entities, in that area I wish I would be gifted to tell the difference, I would like to see them, but I don't. When I asked for help there were for a period much activity, more so than before but it was different sounds, I can't swear on what it was but depending on what I experience I think the "good" ones were making themselves useful and heard by if what was here before was "bad". these were consistent sounds that I after a while could tell happened around the same time. I learn to not be worried about it.

yeah, agree, I still wonder what it is I am to learn, go through again, agree it has to be something about unfinished business. There is someone in my life that too remember things from this life that has written me on the nose a lot to say who this person then was (this without knowing, us having a conversation about it, I had kept it to myself and I NEVER thought this person would recall something. I still have not said what I remember because I don't wish to effect this person's memories or for this person to feel bad for me in any way). In that life I loved that person dearly as I do too in this one. That has somehow made it easier for me to accept the bad stuff, I am comforted by the idea that we were brought back together again, we really did not loose each other, sure, we were apart so and so many years, but we were reunited. This has all been an eye opener to me. I thought I was the only one with bad memories, effected, but learn through that person's words and actions that what happened then to me too had scars from it and so I guess in this life we are both healing from it :) I have to assure this person I'm safe and this person is not like that with others and it has gotten much better now, and also go out in it's way to put a smile on my face, in that past life I was blue, that person was with me when I saw a doctor, I'm so grateful to have this person (back) in my life. I have seen old photo of how this person use to look in that life and they sure look very much related, personality, smile, eyes...

Last edited by asearcher : 03-06-2020 at 06:38 PM.
Old 04-06-2020, 06:28 PM
Deactivated Account

Cat

Quote:
Aha, so it is a person who is alive then perhaps? Interesting :) How did he do this, you think?

I'm glad I could help make you feel more safe, it is only natural I think to get frighten when such abnormal things happen and when you can't see or know or feel exactly what, who it is. I myself have now gotten more safe to separate the "good" from the "bad" (the good being more careful in their contact and not out to frighten, following the rules). Then I am insecure to know if the "bad" are really spirits that need help to go to the light and are desperate and if so I can relate or if it is bad entities, in that area I wish I would be gifted to tell the difference, I would like to see them, but I don't. When I asked for help there were for a period much activity, more so than before but it was different sounds, I can't swear on what it was but depending on what I experience I think the "good" ones were making themselves useful and heard by if what was here before was "bad". these were consistent sounds that I after a while could tell happened around the same time. I learn to not be worried about it.

yeah, agree, I still wonder what it is I am to learn, go through again, agree it has to be something about unfinished business. There is someone in my life that too remember things from this life that has written me on the nose a lot to say who this person then was (this without knowing, us having a conversation about it, I had kept it to myself and I NEVER thought this person would recall something. I still have not said what I remember because I don't wish to effect this person's memories or for this person to feel bad for me in any way). In that life I loved that person dearly as I do too in this one. That has somehow made it easier for me to accept the bad stuff, I am comforted by the idea that we were brought back together again, we really did not loose each other, sure, we were apart so and so many years, but we were reunited. This has all been an eye opener to me. I thought I was the only one with bad memories, effected, but learn through that person's words and actions that what happened then to me too had scars from it and so I guess in this life we are both healing from it :) I have to assure this person I'm safe and this person is not like that with others and it has gotten much better now, and also go out in it's way to put a smile on my face, in that past life I was blue, that person was with me when I saw a doctor, I'm so grateful to have this person (back) in my life. I have seen old photo of how this person use to look in that life and they sure look very much related, personality, smile, eyes...

asearcher - that's an interesting question, how a living person can do such things. To my knowledge, some people have learned to appear as spirits, maybe during astral travel. And maybe when they are around in that way, even though I cannot see them, they can do things like the glitch on the laptop. The person I am thinking of certainly knows some low level tricks, and that's all it is really. Someone with more emotional maturity would contact me in a normal way, given that they are still alive. Like, whatever happened to just calling on the phone. Lol, it's so simple really...

It can indeed be difficult to distinguish good spirits from evil entities because evil entities can apparently pretend to be good. I have only experienced this from the living though, I've met a good number of people who pretended to be ever so good when in fact they were evil to the core. Evil spirits tend to make it clear that they are evil. I haven't come across a lot of them but the few that have appeared, were screaming in my ear, showing themselves as shadowpeople, and trying to pull my soul out of my body. And from what I know, that seems to be a common theme with such entities! I've heard from several people that they have experienced the same, and that the evil entities mocked them.

But yes, the good ones don't seem to try to frighten, they are more careful. They show their presence through the flickering of lights, through minor electrical interferences, or whatever.

Sounds like you have a karmic connection with the person that is back in your life. They seem to feel guilty about something that they did in relation to you during your previous lifetime. Maybe they want to do something to undo what they did, or they are simply worried about you and want to protect you. You will find out what it is that you have to learn, or do differently this time round, when you experience a situation where you seem to remember having been in that situation before. Like deja vu. Or when you seem to have to go through the same problem again and again. But for now it's great that this person is back with you, that you are together again. Amazing that they have the same memories as you from a past life, there is definitely some karmic connection there! Do you think you will tell that person eventually that you have matching memories?

And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God
Old 05-06-2020, 01:21 AM
asearcher

Quote:
asearcher - that's an interesting question, how a living person can do such things. To my knowledge, some people have learned to appear as spirits, maybe during astral travel. And maybe when they are around in that way, even though I cannot see them, they can do things like the glitch on the laptop. The person I am thinking of certainly knows some low level tricks, and that's all it is really. Someone with more emotional maturity would contact me in a normal way, given that they are still alive. Like, whatever happened to just calling on the phone. Lol, it's so simple really...

It can indeed be difficult to distinguish good spirits from evil entities because evil entities can apparently pretend to be good. I have only experienced this from the living though, I've met a good number of people who pretended to be ever so good when in fact they were evil to the core. Evil spirits tend to make it clear that they are evil. I haven't come across a lot of them but the few that have appeared, were screaming in my ear, showing themselves as shadowpeople, and trying to pull my soul out of my body. And from what I know, that seems to be a common theme with such entities! I've heard from several people that they have experienced the same, and that the evil entities mocked them.

But yes, the good ones don't seem to try to frighten, they are more careful. They show their presence through the flickering of lights, through minor electrical interferences, or whatever.

Sounds like you have a karmic connection with the person that is back in your life. They seem to feel guilty about something that they did in relation to you during your previous lifetime. Maybe they want to do something to undo what they did, or they are simply worried about you and want to protect you. You will find out what it is that you have to learn, or do differently this time round, when you experience a situation where you seem to remember having been in that situation before. Like deja vu. Or when you seem to have to go through the same problem again and again. But for now it's great that this person is back with you, that you are together again. Amazing that they have the same memories as you from a past life, there is definitely some karmic connection there! Do you think you will tell that person eventually that you have matching memories?

Hi! Do you think this person who is a trickster will confess to you what he has done? Wonder how that works, if he could just think about doing it and then it was done? How powerful the thoughts are in the astral? I always think it sounds amazing when people describe they can astral travel. It is typical of me to be too afraid to even try, at least willingly, but from having dreams when I was very young I will sometimes suddenly be outside a building I know well or a complete unknown to me. It can happen also during day time if I am relax. Suddenly I am there. When I was little I came up with the explanation it was because someone I was related to worked with homes, that it was in my DNA. I never go inside these homes. Still in the dreams I have a feeling what the feeling is inside them. I have no idea why I do this. Only in my latest I put my hand on the side of the wooden panel of a home and suddenly saw a woman inside the house, then I was inside but only very briefly. Everything seeming to be long time ago, not during this life time.

Much of my "visions" or what now to call it last about 3 seconds, the things that happened before and after are more blurry, but 3 seconds of clarity, at most, and when I am left with the details of what I saw, experienced for those 3 seconds. It has been things I have had no idea it ever existed, some I found after searching and each time it has been "come on, get out of town"-emotion that hit me. I can recall words. One past life I had to really search because the type of words use then in that language are not use today and it was slang and it was bend. One word I specifically spelled one way, and one day I found the explanation; It had been spelled that way but died out and nobody had ever heard of it once being spell like that. Much of the time I can't find a meaning behind why I have a vision of something or remember the words. I was once told that it could not be true, that it was against some, I don't know, rule? to remember words and sentences. But I remember the sentences that are not too long, they seem to be within my old "3 second rule" or something like that, ha ha. It has help me find places I did not know existed (had found it on old map), names... but i get it if people think I am making it up. I had only describe my experiences and I am no expert, I don't know what can be or not. Ever since then I have been more careful with what I share and with whom.

When I was a ghost I remember working with symbols that I hope the person who saw me could see and therefor understand who I had been. I remember it being created on me, on my body. My body was so cold but I could have made it the assumption it was because of how I had seen my real body die, that where it was found it was cold.

Later I have thought those movies one see the actor breathing out cold air and that it gets sudden cold around them, if there could be a link between them. I don't remember if the mist I saw where I was, if it was cold mist, I can understand if spirits completely miss out on each other, can't see each other in that kind of mist. One time as this person was talking me me when I was a ghost I was starting to take steps back and the person object.

I don't know if it is a good or bad thing if I was to tell the person I am reincarnated with of my experiences as well. I've always had the sentence in my head "it ends with me". We did not live in the safest neighborhood in that life and there were some questionable things that this person, who was so good at heart, was mixed up with. One of those times I was (I gather now looking at it with my eyes) sent back to that person to give a message (from a bad person that had assault me earlier), but I never gave it. The person suspect something bad had happen to me but my lips were sealed.

This person has in this life had specific nightmares that when telling me about them has made me feel a cold shiver, made me realize it comes from the same life only from that person's view. Because I have search on that person in the past life I know cold facts from it and some of those this person has brought up when talking about the nightmares. There are things I know that this person does not remember (or if so have not told me) and I am afraid to say something that might trigger this person to remember something that really shouldn't be remembered, not ready for it. This why I have not said anything. I'm afraid I will do something wrong.

On the subject of nightmares I just woke up from one of them. I usually don't have them so much these days, but it is the same in them that I remember, the details (that old 3 second rule again). This time it was a pin through the back of my head, the placing of the body in a coffin.

I have zero notion if that was used or not in the old days or in the present or my sudden anxiety in the dream making it up. (I search now for a little while but found nothing). I woke up thinking I have a pin or needle in my head, I'm in a coffin, I'm dead. Then I thought why would there be one? what is this about?

In the dream I stood beside? as a man did this to the body and the arms so that the hands could meet on the stomach area, looking like a pray. To me it look like a real narrow casket, thin wood, i saw it on the side from the arms. But I have another vision that always take my breath away. The person I think I am now reincarnated with walks in a room (a room in the home, the room beside the kitchen) and looks so stylish, so fine, with the clothes this person was wearing, formal, and comes to the casket, bend down to give a light kiss on the cheek. Before in my experiences this person use to give a kiss on my cheek when we met when we would meet out. Perhaps it was in my ghost view this person saying hello, when it was really saying goodbye. Maybe I didn't understand?

I do hope you get your trickster under control :) if someone was messing with my computer like that they would be messing with me, ha ha. I can understand that trickster's kind of humor, though, but respect, man, ;) he needs to show respect
Old 06-06-2020, 11:49 AM
Deactivated Account

Cat

Quote:
Hi! Do you think this person who is a trickster will confess to you what he has done? Wonder how that works, if he could just think about doing it and then it was done? How powerful the thoughts are in the astral? I always think it sounds amazing when people describe they can astral travel. It is typical of me to be too afraid to even try, at least willingly, but from having dreams when I was very young I will sometimes suddenly be outside a building I know well or a complete unknown to me. It can happen also during day time if I am relax. Suddenly I am there. When I was little I came up with the explanation it was because someone I was related to worked with homes, that it was in my DNA. I never go inside these homes. Still in the dreams I have a feeling what the feeling is inside them. I have no idea why I do this. Only in my latest I put my hand on the side of the wooden panel of a home and suddenly saw a woman inside the house, then I was inside but only very briefly. Everything seeming to be long time ago, not during this life time.

Much of my "visions" or what now to call it last about 3 seconds, the things that happened before and after are more blurry, but 3 seconds of clarity, at most, and when I am left with the details of what I saw, experienced for those 3 seconds. It has been things I have had no idea it ever existed, some I found after searching and each time it has been "come on, get out of town"-emotion that hit me. I can recall words. One past life I had to really search because the type of words use then in that language are not use today and it was slang and it was bend. One word I specifically spelled one way, and one day I found the explanation; It had been spelled that way but died out and nobody had ever heard of it once being spell like that. Much of the time I can't find a meaning behind why I have a vision of something or remember the words. I was once told that it could not be true, that it was against some, I don't know, rule? to remember words and sentences. But I remember the sentences that are not too long, they seem to be within my old "3 second rule" or something like that, ha ha. It has help me find places I did not know existed (had found it on old map), names... but i get it if people think I am making it up. I had only describe my experiences and I am no expert, I don't know what can be or not. Ever since then I have been more careful with what I share and with whom.

When I was a ghost I remember working with symbols that I hope the person who saw me could see and therefor understand who I had been. I remember it being created on me, on my body. My body was so cold but I could have made it the assumption it was because of how I had seen my real body die, that where it was found it was cold.

Later I have thought those movies one see the actor breathing out cold air and that it gets sudden cold around them, if there could be a link between them. I don't remember if the mist I saw where I was, if it was cold mist, I can understand if spirits completely miss out on each other, can't see each other in that kind of mist. One time as this person was talking me me when I was a ghost I was starting to take steps back and the person object.

I don't know if it is a good or bad thing if I was to tell the person I am reincarnated with of my experiences as well. I've always had the sentence in my head "it ends with me". We did not live in the safest neighborhood in that life and there were some questionable things that this person, who was so good at heart, was mixed up with. One of those times I was (I gather now looking at it with my eyes) sent back to that person to give a message (from a bad person that had assault me earlier), but I never gave it. The person suspect something bad had happen to me but my lips were sealed.

This person has in this life had specific nightmares that when telling me about them has made me feel a cold shiver, made me realize it comes from the same life only from that person's view. Because I have search on that person in the past life I know cold facts from it and some of those this person has brought up when talking about the nightmares. There are things I know that this person does not remember (or if so have not told me) and I am afraid to say something that might trigger this person to remember something that really shouldn't be remembered, not ready for it. This why I have not said anything. I'm afraid I will do something wrong.

On the subject of nightmares I just woke up from one of them. I usually don't have them so much these days, but it is the same in them that I remember, the details (that old 3 second rule again). This time it was a pin through the back of my head, the placing of the body in a coffin.

I have zero notion if that was used or not in the old days or in the present or my sudden anxiety in the dream making it up. (I search now for a little while but found nothing). I woke up thinking I have a pin or needle in my head, I'm in a coffin, I'm dead. Then I thought why would there be one? what is this about?

In the dream I stood beside? as a man did this to the body and the arms so that the hands could meet on the stomach area, looking like a pray. To me it look like a real narrow casket, thin wood, i saw it on the side from the arms. But I have another vision that always take my breath away. The person I think I am now reincarnated with walks in a room (a room in the home, the room beside the kitchen) and looks so stylish, so fine, with the clothes this person was wearing, formal, and comes to the casket, bend down to give a light kiss on the cheek. Before in my experiences this person use to give a kiss on my cheek when we met when we would meet out. Perhaps it was in my ghost view this person saying hello, when it was really saying goodbye. Maybe I didn't understand?

I do hope you get your trickster under control :) if someone was messing with my computer like that they would be messing with me, ha ha. I can understand that trickster's kind of humor, though, but respect, man, ;) he needs to show respect

asearcher - no he will never confess, and I don't think he has done that because of a sense of humor because he ain't got none, lol. I have no idea how he does that. The power of thought is indeed very strong but I doubt he has the mindset to achieve anything purely through thought, he's just a low level trickster. He does astral travel but whether he can achieve anything during his travels is unknown to me. Just like you, I'm also too scared to consciously go on astral travels. I know that one can encounter dark forces during such journeys and that scares me.

True, that person needs to show some respect, but this is something he has always been lacking in.

Interesting that you came across a word from a past life during your visions that was in a language that is no longer spoken. I once came across a word that I couldn't find the meaning for, when I googled it, it showed as being of the Hindi language but it was not a word I had ever heard. It translated to an Italian name - but again, not a name I have ever heard. Very peculiar!

Strange dream that you had, with the pin through the back of the head. Somehow I can remember hearing about it, a long time ago, that this was done to keep the body in place in the coffin , maybe for display purposes so that the family could view the body without the head having fallen to one side, but I'm not sure. It certainly wasn't done in my time and that was thousands of years ago, I believe it was done during later times and possibly in Europe. However, I also recall that people used to murder babies by driving a pin through the baby's soft spot on the top of the head, this was done for many centuries. Sadly there are always people who find it necessary to do away with babies, either because the babies are born out of wedlock or because someone is jealous.

And be judged by men
Than stand with men
And be judged by God