Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 25-04-2020, 09:54 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
Hey Thatman!

The reason why you feel your body vibrating is because of what your doing. When your consciousness shifts you should be able to hear it audibly as different lvls of consciousness sound different. Also I am not sure why people end up in space but to me it seems like a waiting area or transit pathway. When ever I want to go out of the solar system I am usually taken to a place in space and there may even be selection process involved if I dont know exactly where I am going or want to see. Keep up the great work... I dont think your dying haha sounds like your living!

Yes, I can hear the vibrations and even feel them, I've been thinking that tinnitus is actually a vibrational sound of our soul/consciousness.

Believe me, I too have no dea why I feel this powerful desire to go in space, visiting this planet was not my plan, I was kinda guided to go there, it felt as if it's my own desire but at the same it felt as if I am guided to do this.

In the last month I had serious health problems, I really thought that I am going to die, now I am much better but I don't feel "lucky", I escaped from this kind of suffering, but there are millions who still suffer.. so I told myself that I have to use this "good time" as a way to find ways to help the other people.

Thank you, it's only the beginning, I will go even further than this!
Old 25-04-2020, 09:55 AM
Master

This is how the planet looked like, it's a very close picture to what I've seen, this is an image of the "early" Venus planet, it's just a model of how it may looked like in its past.

It was way more orangish and less blue. When I think more about it, those orangish beings were very familar, I was not afraid of them, I felt as if I know then, though they were not able to see me, I was like invisible to them.

Old 29-04-2020, 11:06 AM
Seeker

What positive message you can provide for this planet after that visit?
Old 30-04-2020, 05:49 AM
Guide

Nice. Yeah I listen for the sound of the ringing to know what vibrational state that I am and I noticed that when I get to the point of astral that the buzzing will be a different tune.

Nice. I visited a planet before that looked like earth and on that planet things kinda had a orangish tint to it with 3 moons...