Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 30-01-2020, 11:19 PM
Newbie ;)

Why the law of attraction is past due in 2020?

The secret to the law of attraction is that there is no secret about it. We believe to use the loa, We have to DO something really special to manifest what we want in our life when in fact its so much simpler that we thought.

In 2020 the loa is not the loa anymore. it's all about being free from now on. here's why. in the past we thought that we were separated, we thought that we only were human being.

But now the world has open more and more to the truth that to really manifest our dreams we have to be REAL! Not fake it until we make anymore. that is old.

To really attract your dreams and the real life you want. you have to be your true self. to be the real you. that's the only way you'll be able to manifest naturally without efforts.

To manifest is to create, to create is to act towards the things we really want i our life. So the law of manifestation is not about "attracting" anymore.

How can you attract when in fact everything around you is YOU? we don't attract, we manifest. here's why... your "outer" life is the reflection of your "inner" life. Just by analyzing your body

language i could say exactly what kind of life you're manifesting for yourself. What your life reflects is everything that is subconscious in you, even the things you don't know you have in you.

So to be able to manifest in 2020 we have to heal ourself from everything that's not us because that way we will "feel" like us, and because of that we will act like us. and because we act like us we attract what's us!

It's not about manipulation anymore, its about being real being YOU. By being you, you will manifest more of what YOU want naturally.

Thanks for reading!

Richer Morin
Old 31-01-2020, 08:57 AM
Lorelyen

Ok, fine. But my dreams are usually bizarre. All right when I rationalise them into a story after arising, but I document my dreams at the moment of waking (sometimes, anyway, when I can be bothered) and there isn't much I'd want to manifest in wakeful existence from that - lots of weird stuff.

However, what I attract isn't always what I want to manifest which could mean I have a way to go yet before my Self fully evolves or, as I suspect, this LoA stuff is bunk. I've relied more on affirmations - not the wet, feel-better stuff that so often appears here but the more traditional methods and they do seem to work.

Of course, LoA works at the global level. No use thinking you'll attract optimistic positive people and situations into your firmament if you aren't optimistic and positive yourself but below that? I want to be a brain surgeon hugely interested in neuroscience. I believe I could be...but what will the hospital say if I turn up with my Dremel drill and a white coat and say "show me the patient!"

Old 31-01-2020, 07:13 PM
Newbie ;)

"what I attract isn't always what I want to manifest " that is usually because they're is contracditory feelings, belief againts your desire.

"if I turn up with my Dremel drill and a white coat and say "show me the patient!" lol you made me laugh

have a wonderful day
Old 18-03-2020, 08:33 PM
Seeker

Why the law of attraction is past due in 2020?

I agree with Richer Morin's belief; "How can you attract when in fact everything around you is YOU? we don't attract, we manifest. here's why... your "outer" life is the reflection of your "inner" life. Just by analyzing your body."

I have believed for years now, the term "Law of attraction" does not properly address what the law actually does. The proper name of this spiritual law is: "What you put out is what you get back". Manifestations of change may also not be a totally accurate description, but is better than the attraction concept.

I have grown to believe that nothing actually exists outside of our consciousness. Physicality does not exist, so there is nothing to manifest. Our existence and the world around us is as we perceive it to be as consciousness experiencing the illusion of physical existence.

For example: If our thoughts and feelings consistently dwell in negativity, fear, and lack, we will perceive our life and our world around us to be just that way. But if our thoughts and feelings are consistently of love of life, abundance, and the expectation of positive outcomes in every situation we may encounter, then we will perceive our life and world around us to exist in just that way.

"What we put out is what we get back". It is not what we manifest but what we decide to believe is true about ourselves and our world around us. It is about what our consciousness perceives and accepts as truth.

Our perception of physical reality and our ability to change it is real to us, and should stand as an example of just how powerful we are as spirit beings in human form.

Love and Light always
namaste
Old 18-03-2020, 11:30 PM
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richer Morin
How can you attract when in fact everything around you is YOU?
LOL, Got that right!
Quote:
We don't attract, we manifest.
You got it!!
It's what we belieeeeeeve.

Who are you 2 new people!!~
Welcome here, very much so.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-03-2020, 02:26 PM
Master
Everything is energy and Law of Attraction is about energy.
Your thoughts cannot feel the energy of your thoughts.
Your emotions are your ability to feel the energy of your thoughts.

So as you feel your emotions while you think, then you are allowing the awareness of the law of attraction.
And to apply it to your benefit, is to thus think thoughts which feel better, emotionally.
Old 19-03-2020, 08:27 PM
Pathfinder
Well, I've said this before, that law of attraction isn't quite what people think it is. So you can manifest as much as you like, unless someone intercepts it lol then you get what someone wants you to have and of course dreams are fantastic for giving people what they don't want. But don't worry, your spirit guides/angels will protect you from this

Don't take my word for it, research it yourself

A. Wilson
Old 20-03-2020, 12:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Everything is energy and Law of Attraction is about energy.
Your thoughts cannot feel the energy of your thoughts.
Your emotions are your ability to feel the energy of your thoughts.

So as you feel your emotions while you think, then you are allowing the awareness of the law of attraction.
And to apply it to your benefit, is to thus think thoughts which feel better, emotionally.
And this is why we have Nevile Goddard's book 'Feeling is the Secret.'

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 27-03-2020, 02:09 PM
Newbie ;)

To manifest i have to be attracted to something or someone,,,,to attract i have to have conceived a thought therefore i believe its a conjoined process...i think i attract and therefore manifest