Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

View Poll Results: Are you in a relationship or are you single?
I am in a relationship at the moment. 75 28.85%
I am single at the moment. 185 71.15%
Voters: 260. You may not vote on this poll

Old 16-06-2019, 08:45 AM
Pathfinder

its ok your love is waiting for you out there, you should be patient

https://www.flowkinesis.com/

if you feel like you have knowledge to share on my site or you just want to talk, contact me at [email protected]
Old 16-06-2019, 01:55 PM
Master
I already voted but no clue if I wrote anything! But I think when I voted I was in a relationship. And now I'm on my third year of being free! Enjoying it a lot. I'm more of a solitary person as it is. Maybe someone will come along but I'm not looking. Had a vedic astrologer tell me someone was coming into my life I think August or September. I totally freaked out and got depressed, LOL, that's how much I DON'T want another relationship but who knows...maybe this one will be fantastic and something I've always hoped for...and if no one comes along, I'm very good with that. ;-)
Old 16-06-2019, 09:28 PM
Master
Relationship Status:

( ) Single
( ) In A Relationship
( ) Married
( ) Engaged
( ) Divorced
(X) Waiting On A Miracle
Old 17-06-2019, 05:03 AM
Pathfinder

I’m single and have been for my entire life. This has been somewhat of a deliberate decision on my part. I’ve never initiated a romantic relationship and felt deeply uncomfortable when asked by another.

Perhaps this is due to not really having any positive examples of a healthy relationship as a child. That and my natural tendency for privacy and solitude.

Either way, I’m starting to feel that I might be ready to explore such a partnership, but still find that I don’t naturally think of people in that way. If it ever happens, I think it will be something I have little control over. But I’m quite content on my own for now.
Old 13-07-2019, 10:59 PM
Ascender
I am now on my own again. And I am just enjoying my life as it is.
Old 16-07-2019, 10:34 AM
Knower

I am in a relationship and this is lovely experiencing. we were friends till 10 years but now officially we are in relationship and these past 8 months i spend with him were beautiful.
Old 16-07-2019, 08:49 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Are you in a relationship at the moment or are you single?

I'm single at the moment and have been single for about 14 years. I had a run of relationships in my twenties but after '98 I have been single. Don't really mind; in a way I enjoy the freedom!

i am in a relationship and have always been in relationships with about 2 yearsbeing the longest consecutive time being single but still dated throughout that time. i have done many many things solo, frrom years of travel, meals alone, movies alone, road trips alone and i've enjoyed all of it thoroughly. my current gf of almost 4 years is very spiritual and we meditate a lot together and i meditate a lot when i'm with her and she gives me the space i need to connect to my own divine self.
Old 17-07-2019, 10:56 PM
Newbie ;)

Currently, I am in a relationship of 7 months(which that can be considered a relationship milestone for me, because all my previous relationships had ended at the sixth month mark), but he's so wonderful, honestly.
Old 16-08-2019, 04:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalli
Relationship Status:

( ) Single
( ) In A Relationship
( ) Married
( ) Engaged
( ) Divorced
(X) Waiting On A Miracle

Me too!

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 18-08-2019, 08:07 AM
Master
Always in a relationship............

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜