Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 08-10-2010, 01:05 PM
Greenslade

Rosewater,

I read a book called 'Fingerprints of the Gods'. Basically, what the author and his wife did was look at the myths of various cultures and look for commonalities. One of the very common themes was 'Golden Ones' or 'Shining Ones' - also sometimes called 'Elohim' or'Annunaki'. What the myths were saying is that people had come from nowhere and civilised them in some way - that included the Sumerians. They weren't creation myths but they came after. According to history, there's a period where Sumerian civilisation took on a bit of a spurt. Perhaps the gods the Sumerians were created by and the people from the east were one and the same?

Although there's no direct link according to history, I can't help wonder what happened to many from Atlantis after it was destroyed. History doesn't acknowledge Atlantis as such, but the tales say that many Atlanteans fled to other places - one of them being Egypt, another (I seem to remember mentioned) was Greece. It's likely some went to India, were they in Sumeria too?
Old 08-10-2010, 01:30 PM
Master
I have been to "Atlantis", its a regular cruise ship destination. Think Santorini and Crete !
Santorini - active volcano . The ash cloud covered the Cretan cities on Santorini and the coastal cities on Crete. The caldera collapsed, allowing the sea to rush into the active volcano. The surnami then completed the destruction on Crete. Basis of Plato's tale !
Old 08-10-2010, 01:51 PM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Rosewater,

I read a book called 'Fingerprints of the Gods'. Basically, what the author and his wife did was look at the myths of various cultures and look for commonalities. One of the very common themes was 'Golden Ones' or 'Shining Ones' - also sometimes called 'Elohim' or'Annunaki'. What the myths were saying is that people had come from nowhere and civilised them in some way - that included the Sumerians. They weren't creation myths but they came after. According to history, there's a period where Sumerian civilisation took on a bit of a spurt. Perhaps the gods the Sumerians were created by and the people from the east were one and the same?

Although there's no direct link according to history, I can't help wonder what happened to many from Atlantis after it was destroyed. History doesn't acknowledge Atlantis as such, but the tales say that many Atlanteans fled to other places - one of them being Egypt, another (I seem to remember mentioned) was Greece. It's likely some went to India, were they in Sumeria too?

Atlanteans began dispersing before the final destruction of Atlantis. A Lakota elder told me that the oral tradition had the Five Nations originally coming from the east from an island~~~Many generations later one of their shamans fasted and prayed and was told by the Great Spirit that death was coming from the east in a log that floated on water. He told his tribe this and most of the tribes followed the instruction from the Great Spirit to leave the coastal area and move northwest.That prophecy was the white man coming from Europe.
Atlanteans went to both North and South America and to the British Isles, including Ireland
The reasons that the So American and Mexican Indians did not at first fear the Spaniards was because they were expecting the return of the Feathered Serpent who had come from the ocean to the east.
Atalantis was a great seafaring country and did have solar powered flying machine. They also had the knowledge to use crystals for energy and for healing.
Color with the combination of crystals and harmonics were used for healing.
Old 08-10-2010, 03:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Rosewater,

What I'm refering to is what was found and translated from the tablets themselves (there was a book written on it by the founder discussing the history). And the actual myth goes they were created by these entities from another planet no mention of coming from the east to colonize in the actual creation story. Besides why would they paint/draw giant reptile/bird like non human entities creating humans? .. Sumerians had been around for awhile and did have wars etc with others that came from the East among other places.. perhaps that's what you are thinking of?

As for Atlantis as far as I know some souls had escaped prior to the floods. I didn't say they were the same entities what I meant was we go through cycles the same story repeats civilizations rise then fall etc
Old 08-10-2010, 03:43 PM
grazier

Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Questions about Atlantis and Lemuria
Can tangible evidence of for the existence of Atlantis be found in the World today ?
It is said to be in many places around the World one newer theory is off the coast of Florida ?
Where do ye think it is / or do ye think it even exists to be found ?
I have to wonder if it was maybe here for a time but not created by the “men” that are of the Earth but of a civilization that visited our Earth. I do not feel we are alone in the existence we are that we have had visits from other Worlds that have lead us on a path.

If Atlantis did exist then how long do ye think it existed for ?

How do ye view the existence of something or some place ?

It could well be that ye see it as being a physical living and thriving city, or it could be that ye see it as existing as we still talk on it and have knowledge of it.

When does something start and stop in existence ?

Is it when the last person there leaves or dies off or it when there is no one left to remember it ?

Was there a continent of Lemuria ?

Is it possible that there is a lost continent one that sank to the Ocean bottom?

We do know that the Earth has plates that move so could this have maybe sunk an Island continent ?

Many claim to have past lives memories to this place but is it
Real or something one wants to be real ?

Lynn

Hello Lynn,

yes I believe in the existence of Atlantis for many reasons. There have been so many synchronicities in my life, and a lot of them connect with Atlantis, together with past life memories and study on the subject of Atlantis and Egypt, that there is no doubt in my mind that it did exist.

I have connections with the healing temples, the crystal skulls from those temples, Thoth and the Sphinx, among other things.

Tangible evidence - there are maps that show its location and I believe that it is at the top of and in between the continents of South America and Africa.

Charles Hapgood discovered the whereabouts of Atlantis from very old maps and he researched the subject and its sinking and felt that it was due to the shifting of the earth's crust, causing earthquakes, volcanic activity, tsunamis, etc. In fact there is the Rift Valley in South Africa, which was caused by the shifting of the Earth's crust.

I beliieve that the Atlanteans were a very spiritually evolved race that had its roots in another universe. They were the Sons of God who came to earth to minister and to teach the earths children, but some of them developed material desires and began to lose their links with the spiritual and with nature. They followed material earthly pursuits and it was this corruption that destroyed Atlantis.

Thoth rescued some of the High Priests and took them to Egypt from whence they founded thirteen great races.

They were the root race of humanity.

You may find the Atlantis Blueprint by Rand Flem-Ath and Colin Wilson very interesting.

Blessings

grazier
Old 08-10-2010, 04:33 PM
Experiencer
This is a fun thread to read. May I also suggest reading Edgar Cayce's Atlantis by Drs. Dregory and Lora Little, and John Van Auken. I know it is just from a single source but it is quite intriguing. I listened to a show that said that Atlantis is second to the bible in the amount of literature that has been written about it. I like some of the posters above, understand that as time drew closer to the final destruction, that many of the Atlantians (a red race) went to what we know today as the Americas and Egypts and just basically scattered.
I too have watched several documentaries on Bimini Road. It is really quite interesting. Good luck on your search for info!
Old 08-10-2010, 10:09 PM
star-child

I suggest you get hold of the book Angel Answers by Diana Cooper, there is a very good section on Atlantis. I would have copied relevant sentences from the book but I gave it to someone, although I found an article online which says basically everything that the book says.

http://ezinearticles.com/?2012-and-t...tis&id=1237874

I hope this shines some more light on the subject!

Sophie
Old 09-10-2010, 12:06 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
Atlanteans began dispersing before the final destruction of Atlantis. A Lakota elder told me that the oral tradition had the Five Nations originally coming from the east from an island~~~Many generations later one of their shamans fasted and prayed and was told by the Great Spirit that death was coming from the east in a log that floated on water. He told his tribe this and most of the tribes followed the instruction from the Great Spirit to leave the coastal area and move northwest.That prophecy was the white man coming from Europe.
Atlanteans went to both North and South America and to the British Isles, including Ireland
The reasons that the So American and Mexican Indians did not at first fear the Spaniards was because they were expecting the return of the Feathered Serpent who had come from the ocean to the east.
Atalantis was a great seafaring country and did have solar powered flying machine. They also had the knowledge to use crystals for energy and for healing.
Color with the combination of crystals and harmonics were used for healing.

Nobody is going to be able to say for sure, Summerland, because there is no definite proof Atlantis even existed all we have is conjecture. I'll include our memories in that conjecture as well, no doubt there are others out there with just as clear memories and beliefs and it is not for me to deny them. There were a lot of people in Atlantis and no doubt they scattered to all the four corners of the earth. I don't think Atlantis was just in the one location either. The Bock Saga mentions it here - http://www.mousewaggler.co.uk/bocksa...Sa-Ga%20Pt%20I and the Saga is Finnish. I believe that if we look at the spoken tales and myths of the various cultures we'll find evidence pretty much in every civilisation. I haven't gone too deeply into North or South American Indian cultures, but I have seen what I believe is Atlantean influence.

Rosewater

I do understand what you're referring to and it's not the same as I am referring to. What you are referring to is the actual creation myths, my reference is later in Sumerian history. There was a meteoric rise in there civilisation at one time that has never been (as far as I'm aware) been explained by history, it seems they went from mud huts to cities almost overnight. I don't know off-hand how many years that was between the creation and the rise of their civilisation though. These mysterious beings didn't arrive in Sumeria to colonise but to educate. That's why I was speculating if it might have been the same group of entities responsible for both the creation and their civilisation rise. No, you didn't say but I asked if they were. The Sumerian creation myths talk of beings who could well have been astronauts. Along with that is the Alternative Genesis that would imply much the same thing around the same time period.

Were the Sumerian drawings factual or were they representations? Factually they may have been humanoid in appearance the way we are, but to the Sumerians they may have taken on the characteristics of animals as the Sumerians saw them. For instance, if people had come in flying machines, would the Sumerians have depicted a pilot as having feathers? In some cultures reptiles and snakes are supposed to be guardians of the earth - snakes especially because they have an 'ear to the ground'. Would the drawing of a human with a snake/reptile head not depict that role?

I don't believe Atlantis was one specific place - I believe Atlantis was more of a period in history and a culture. Part of my job in Atlantis was keeping the crystals in-line to generate a specific field. Atlantis was created to anchor the vibrations in the Third Dimension so that (in a very nutshell) we could go back to the beginning and start again. Anyway, a few years ago I felt I had a specific place to visit at a specific time. Long story for another thread maybe, but in this Lifetime I had to finish what I had started in my Atlantean Life before I was killed for it. I made the journey on the given dates and was on the right spot at the right time. On the way there I can remember sitting in the car and seeing figures on the hillsides, I knew they were Kindred, some from Atlantean times. As we got closer the feelings became stronger, even to the point where I could hear a crowd of people in my head. On the way back we took our time and just enjoyed the countryside. My wife pointed out a few places we had visited as an Atlanteans. Now as far as I'm aware there hasn't been anything said about Atlantis in Scotland, maybe as far as that went it was only a remote outpost (yeah, that figures lol). But it would make sense to me that that Atlantis wasn't just one city. As I remember it there were more than one city - and that would account for Atlantis having numerous locations. Perhaps what's being speculated about as regards different locations isn't about different locations for Atlantis but other locations of Altlantean cities.

A time machine would be good, Star-Child lol.
Old 09-10-2010, 12:36 AM
Summerland

Greenslade, I hope you realize that anything that I say on this forum is strictly my own belief and from my memories. Atlantis had a very long history and I am sure that we, who believe that we were there, may have lived at different periods of time. We may have lived there once or many lives. I do remember that the crystals were vital and used for many different purposes.
Each person on this planet has their own unique perspective from their many experiences. Not any of us will have the very same memories; that would be an impossiblity. That would be like everyone on the same block of a neighborhood having exactly the same family life, political and religious beliefs, to do exactly the same job on the same shift and to have identical children , to have all come from exactly the same background, etc, etc,. So how could we have the same memories of a place as distant in the past of as Atlantis?

Last edited by Summerland : 09-10-2010 at 02:32 AM.
Old 09-10-2010, 02:14 AM
Master
"Rosewater
I do understand what you're referring to and it's not the same as I am referring to."

yes that's why i wrote in both of my previous posts i was refering to creation/eden

"Were the Sumerian drawings factual or were they representations? Factually they may have been humanoid in appearance the way we are, but to the Sumerians they may have taken on the characteristics of animals as the Sumerians saw them. For instance, if people had come in flying machines, would the Sumerians have depicted a pilot as having feathers? In some cultures reptiles and snakes are supposed to be guardians of the earth - snakes especially because they have an 'ear to the ground'. Would the drawing of a human with a snake/reptile head not depict that role?"

Again they did draw humans, not symbols to represent them and didn't use other animals etc aside from that one entity.. they weren't snakes I just described them that way bc they were reptilian in appearence. And lastly the pictures accompanying the tablets clearly state these were the Gods from another planet.