Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 25-01-2018, 05:37 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
The other day I received this: When the mind rest the heart heals. Not sure what it means for all, but for me it means that the heart heals the mind when it goes to rest; because the more I get to know my Heart I know it never broke, and doubt it ever could... the mind though might go into a million pieces, and the feeling of it being pieced back together by the Heart might feel like the Heart broke, when it really was the connection between the Mind and the Heart that was broken, or something... and yes everything that expresses the Beauty of the Heart helps to heal the mind, body, heart, spirit or what we choose to call it

Ah i like that. The more i listen to my heart, which i'm slowly learning to do, the better i feel. I allow myself to feel what wants to be heard and then let it go, let it be on its way...
i had a problem of suppressing my feelings and belittling myself when my heart got hurt long ago, but then the dark night of the soul revealed to me the consequences of that. Everything i suppressed and rejected inside me were threating to burst, it was like my soul was going to explode if i didn't let myself feel!

Now, i know how to better handle my feelings. I am more compassionate with myself.
Old 20-02-2018, 01:59 AM
Pathfinder

I'm thankful for the opportunity of feeling heartbroken. It reminds me how much I can offer others. The pain I'm feeling is opening up my world like I never imagined it to. I feel like I'm a more authentic person than before feeling this way.
Old 16-08-2018, 08:04 PM
Ankhesenamun

Being broken hearted is the worst thing anyone can go through - it is really bereavement, something that is incredibly difficult to have to experience.

But it also shows that we are able to love, that our soul is beautiful, innocent and good, because without that we wouldn't be able to love. It shows we are rich in spiritual gifts because being spiritual means to love.