Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 31-08-2019, 11:30 AM
vijay mehra vijay mehra is offline
Seeker
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 30
 
Messages from Lord Krishna

Recently during a session of LBL, Lord Krishna gave the following messages:

1.Let people be. Don't worry. Lord is taking care of your near & dear ones. They are on their own journey.
2.Take care of yourself. Love yourself. Be Blissful. Then only you can help others.
3.Have infinite patience in order to be God's vehicle.
4.Give Unconditional Love.
5.Do your best & detach from the results.
6.We have to take action without blocking our-self.

With Love & Light
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-09-2019, 03:24 AM
Unseeking Seeker Unseeking Seeker is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: India
Posts: 2,983
  Unseeking Seeker's Avatar
***

Thanks for sharing this wisdom

Simple words ... not so simple to implement

***
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-09-2019, 10:14 AM
The_Dreamwalker The_Dreamwalker is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 13
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
***

Thanks for sharing this wisdom

Simple words ... not so simple to implement

***

I couldn't agree more. Wonderful words with such profound wisdom
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-09-2019, 06:06 PM
Miss Hepburn Miss Hepburn is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Southwest, USA
Posts: 14,374
  Miss Hepburn's Avatar
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker
***
Thanks for sharing this wisdom
Simple words ... not so simple to implement
Oh, c'mon.....not so hard!!
It's so refreshing to put ourselves aside, (that's why actors loving acting)...
that ego gets so boring and obnoxious!!

More Krishna, please...
__________________
.,
,
,

"Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by riding daily in a balloon of divine perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones...
Meditate unceasingly,
that you quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence"
~~Lahiri Mahasaya, the guru of Yogananda's guru

I have no scientific evidence for anything I say.
Better to PM me if you want me to see a post to me. I miss a lot.







Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-09-2019, 04:34 PM
Starflower Starflower is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 451
  Starflower's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by vijay mehra
Recently during a session of LBL, Lord Krishna gave the following messages:

1.Let people be. Don't worry. Lord is taking care of your near & dear ones. They are on their own journey.
2.Take care of yourself. Love yourself. Be Blissful. Then only you can help others.
3.Have infinite patience in order to be God's vehicle.
4.Give Unconditional Love.
5.Do your best & detach from the results.
6.We have to take action without blocking our-self.

With Love & Light

A beautiful unity of sound and light. Thanks for sharing Lord Krishna's guidance, vijay mehra. You write on the universe words that are becoming ever more alive with true cosmic courage. Infinite blessings are you showering in all directions of now!
__________________
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-09-2019, 06:07 PM
Explorer21 Explorer21 is offline
Guide
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 546
  Explorer21's Avatar
Smile



Starflower, I feel the same way you do regarding these wise and practical words by Lord Krishna. Thanks so much, Vijay Mehra, for sharing.




Quote:
Originally Posted by Starflower
A beautiful unity of sound and light. Thanks for sharing Lord Krishna's guidance, vijay mehra. You write on the universe words that are becoming ever more alive with true cosmic courage. Infinite blessings are you showering in all directions of now!
__________________
Sex lies at the root of life; we can never learn reverence of life until we know how to understand sex.
---Havelock Ellis (1859---1939)

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums