Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 22-07-2019, 06:24 PM
Newbie ;)

People can hear my thoughts!

When I say people, I mean 2 people very close to me - my mum and my partner.

I'll be thinking something and a few moments later, if my mum or partner are with me, lots of the time they will say it. It has happened so many times that I am beginning to feel like a transmitter and they are picking it up telepathically. It is often about really random stuff too. Once I had this random phrase in my head that my Mum had never used before and as usual, a moment later, she spoke it out loud. I asked why she said that and she just said it had popped in to her head.

One of the best ones was a couple of years or so ago when my partner and I were shortly going to leave the house to go shopping. I was upstairs getting ready and I heard my partner go off to do something so I thought to myself something like "are you ready to go yet?" and he shouted up the stairs, "yes".
I asked him why he said that? Obviously I hadn't said my question out loud, but he said he still heard it.

I wish I could be the receiver more with them although I have been on the odd occasion.
Old 23-07-2019, 09:26 AM
Master
Hello,

I have done a considerable amount of telepathic research for over 20 years. Your circumstances are not unusual.

You have a love bond with these 2 people. That means you resonate with them in a way where your thoughts reach them shall we say intuitively.

I can assist you with being more telepathically interactive with them. Have you practiced any form of self talk with yourself? If yes then you know how to have telepathic conversations with them. How consciousally aware they will be of these things depends more on them than you. However this practioce will get you into receiver mode effectively.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 23-07-2019, 12:30 PM
Newbie ;)

Wow, I am seeing the name John everywhere recently and now the first person to comment on my post has the name John

I haven't done any self talk but I would love to hear any information you can give me re being able to do it more often and becoming the receiver more often too.

I tried something new the other day. I was in bed as it was early in the morning and my partner was downstairs watching one of his favourite programmes on the TV. I could hear him laughing away non-stop. I really fancied a cup of tea but was too relaxed to go downstairs and make one so I kept thinking of him and repeating the words 'cup of tea'. It didn't work.

So I imagined a white light around me and then a white light around him. I imagined a white light connecting us both, which was tricky as I had to send it downstairs in my mind but I was quite relaxed to do it. I then sent a thought through the white light of a lovely cup of coffee a couple of times (he loves coffee!). And would you believe it actually worked?? I heard him pause the TV and he got up and flicked the kettle on. I asked him about it and he said he fancied a cup of coffee then. I told him what I had done and he didn't seem very impressed. I don't know if it was because his programme was interrupted or because I had tricked him in that way. I thought it was brilliant though. Although I paid for it the rest of the day as I felt thoroughly exhausted all day long.
Old 23-07-2019, 12:33 PM
Newbie ;)

I thought it might have been a coincidence but if so, it was a good one at that!
Old 25-07-2019, 02:16 PM
Master
Hi,

Telepathy works. The issue is often that a person does not believe in these things.

You did not get your 'cup of tea' however you were connected with your partner enough to inspire him to get that cup of coffee for himself.

My understanding is that we all have a conduit for telepathic communication. These are shared experiences and not thought signals sent out and received. The idea to consider is how best to become adept at using telepathy. The first step in doing that is becoming more telepathic with aspects of self. That is the reason I suggested self talk.

I define self talk as haveing an imaginary conversdation in your mind with some aspect of your self. So depending of your spiritual beliefs, it can be your eternal spirit self, your soul, your subconscious, your inner child, or what I call the higher self who in my belief is your conduit for telepathic communication.

In your story you did self talk with your partner telepathically. You asked him if he fancied a cup of coffee. It worked because his subconscious and higher self were 100% aware of what you were doing to influence him. They then encouraged your thought about coffee to appeal to his intellect. He would not have been inclined to get you a cup of tea however the thought of coffee for himself was appealing. So even if that thought was present, about the cup of tea, he would not have acted on it and done that.

Now if you practice self talk with your higher self, you will become more telepathically enabled. I hope this explanation will be helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 16-08-2019, 09:36 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you so much for your reply. I hadn't thought of it in the way where you said "He would not have been inclined to get you a cup of tea however the thought of coffee for himself was appealing. So even if that thought was present, about the cup of tea, he would not have acted on it and done that" but that makes perfect sense!

I will have to look in to the rest that you told me.
Old 25-10-2019, 09:10 PM
Experiencer
This used to happen to me a lot when I was a kid but apparently I was the one doing the mind reading although at the time I thought they were my own thought's it turns out he was about to say things to me but his thoughts came to me first he was somewhat annoyed with me and stormed off it was my uncle I ran inside the house to find to find out what was going my nan was there she would not talk to me at first so called me a devil and should do such things but I was confused I did not do anything consiously and I felt like I was treated unfairly. I did no actually hear the words coming out of my mouth as somebody had covered my ears with ear mufflers and then all of a sudden my hearing started coming back