Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 09-07-2019, 02:33 AM
Deactivated Account
the darkness

a couple nights ago i had a vision of energetic growth. this one was interesting cause there were some strange beings i was merging with in the darkness. like a void of nothingness where everything is dark. but there was feeling of a deep deadness of strong joy. dissolving and sucking up the things into nothingness.

the alien like beings looked like jelly fish. they were like leaches but extracting me into a greater depth of void and joy. it was weird and in the mind sorta spooky. sorta or perhaps very creepy. at the time. but what was really going on from an energetic standpoint was very good.

i dont mention much as often about things other than staying with the topic of the bottom line. bliss and silence. but this was so strange i feel compelled to bring it up.

the power to shape this experince of healing came from a lightening bolt coming down into me. manifesting the experince of complete darkness and alien jelly fish looking beings sucking out whats in me into nothingness.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 09-07-2019, 02:37 AM
Master

Your sense of being ... was it resistance or acceptance?

Old 09-07-2019, 05:09 AM
Master
I find darkness to be fascinating. I use to mediate in darkness when i was younger. Just gaze into it with unblinking eyes. At a place with no lighting so my eyes won't adjust much.

La Digue Island in Seychelles was probably the darkest place i've explored with very little lighting. Many parts of the island are pitch black when the sun goes down. Darkness can be creepy and scary but also fun, and adventurous.

Stay dark and keep running.
Old 09-07-2019, 10:38 AM
Master
...maybe something you ate?
Old 09-07-2019, 04:31 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

Your sense of being ... was it resistance or acceptance?

enough acceptance to allow some growth. always can do better though.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 09-07-2019, 04:33 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
...maybe something you ate?

i don't have food related visions. or energetic experiences so much. i do have a bit more power in bliss and silence after eating a good amount of steak. but its not a vision creator for me.

i understand why you ask. i in your thread mentioned i was motivated to heal myself due to a food allergy.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 09-07-2019, 05:42 PM
Master
I am of the belief that the darkness is nothing more than the shadow of the light,
and that we often live in those shadows. Most often in spiritual matters what we
see on the outside is but a reflection of what is going on within us.

I have been doing a lot of meditation for many decades, have seen and embraced
my own inner light, which we all have, and when I am in a totally dark room light
glows from my eyes to help me see in that dark room.

I believe that everyone has and incredible light within them. A light that can help
them dispel any darkness. It often comes through after doing some “third-eye
meditation.” It is a very powerful light that can stay with you all through your
waking hours and you can also see it in your sleep. But we do need to constantly
nurture it.

Nothing can get you, good, evil, aliens, etc., unless you open your self up to it.
Now a lot of people will unknowingly open themselves to all sorts of things.
Looking at our lifestyle and our intake, dietary and otherwise, as well as what
we may allow to come into our mind, may give us some indication.

Just because something may have originated as mental or emotional does
not mean that it is not real. Mental and emotional states are states of being.
Not saying this is what is happening to you, just giving and example.
Old 09-07-2019, 06:26 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
I am of the belief that the darkness is nothing more than the shadow of the light,
and that we often live in those shadows. Most often in spiritual matters what we
see on the outside is but a reflection of what is going on within us.

I have been doing a lot of meditation for many decades, have seen and embraced
my own inner light, which we all have, and when I am in a totally dark room light
glows from my eyes to help me see in that dark room.

I believe that everyone has and incredible light within them. A light that can help
them dispel any darkness. It often comes through after doing some “third-eye
meditation.” It is a very powerful light that can stay with you all through your
waking hours and you can also see it in your sleep. But we do need to constantly
nurture it.

Nothing can get you, good, evil, aliens, etc., unless you open your self up to it.
Now a lot of people will unknowingly open themselves to all sorts of things.
Looking at our lifestyle and our intake, dietary and otherwise, as well as what
we may allow to come into our mind, may give us some indication.

Just because something may have originated as mental or emotional does
not mean that it is not real. Mental and emotional states are states of being.
Not saying this is what is happening to you, just giving and example.

in this case it represented nothingness and clearing into it. it was a positive energetic growth experince.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 09-07-2019, 08:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
in this case it represented nothingness and clearing into it. it was a positive energetic growth experince.

The positive energetic growth sounds great, but there is no such thing as "nothingness."
There are only levels that we have yet to be able to interact with and we often call
those levels "nothing." But I do hear you. Some of the greatest growth experiences I've
had came out of some of the darkest places I have experienced. The darkness works
for the light, and it is great that you were able to benefit from this experience. I don't
know what it would be called, maybe a cosmic experience, and really don't see the
need to call it anything.
Old 09-07-2019, 08:50 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
The positive energetic growth sounds great, but there is no such thing as "nothingness."
There are only levels that we have yet to be able to interact with and we often call
those levels "nothing." But I do hear you. Some of the greatest growth experiences I've
had came out of some of the darkest places I have experienced. The darkness works
for the light, and it is great that you were able to benefit from this experience. I don't
know what it would be called, maybe a cosmic experience, and really don't see the
need to call it anything.
eveything dissolves into bliss and silence. silence is the void. like a black hole dissolves what gets sucked into it. nothingness. bliss dissolves by joy. everything surrenders to them. this is commonly experinced by those whom experince such.

lights and levels are products of the mind. it has value to. they are just simply different things.

Wherever I May Roam