Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 20-06-2019, 09:56 AM
Master

Kundalini, Chakras, Enlightenment, Heaven and related matters

I have decided to start a new thread on Kundalini, Chakras, Enlightenment, Heaven and related matters.

I am reposting my work from another forum, so I am keeping this separate from the Kundalini & Chakras thread, to keep it all in one place. These are very lengthy posts with a lot of original research behind them, so I don't want to disrupt the discussion going on there. Of course you are welcome to ask questions, comment, contribute, etc...

Because I am using actual language people use in real life to illustrate some concepts, swearwords cannot be avoided. I tried to use special characters to keep those parts readable.

Enjoy!

I noticed reading some of the posts and talking to a few people that this is still a relatively little known topic and there is a ton of misunderstanding surrounding it. I have the advantage of having experienced a Kundalini awakening myself, so I can write from personal experience here. There are a number of people on the forum that also had similar experiences. There are so many aspects to Awakening, that just describing each one takes considerable time. Briefly, there is the physical, the energetic, the spiritual, the divine and the beyond divine, which is so far away from ordinary human experience that it is almost impossible to describe.

We will start with the physical and energetic aspect of Kundalini.

Kundalini is defined as a coiled serpent of energy, located at the base of the spine, curled up three and a half times around itself. It is activated through various spritiual practices, such as meditation yoga, and a collection of practices summarised under the name Tantra.

At the level of the physical, Kundalini is the combination of the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems with the spinal cord. These act as nerve gateways, connecting the Above, that is the brain, with the Below, the reproductive organs. On an energetic level, this is expressed through the system of energy vortices connected to the spinal cord and the brain, known as Chakras. Chakra means wheel and it is symbolic of the spinning, vortical nature of these energy fields. We did not know for a long time what they were, but due to the work of Russian scientists, we are now fairly sure that these are torsion fields in gravity. Gravity basically acts as a fluidic medium and flows into these spinning vortices, much like water would flow down a drain. You can think of them as mini stargates or wormholes, connecting your body and consciousness to other levels of reality and distant points in time and space. It is what makes time travel, as in the ability to connect to the past and future possible. Whenever you have a premonition or a vision of the past, it is these mini-wormholes that make that connection to other points in time possible. During a remote viewing experience, these wormholes allow you to travel vast distances in space the same way. What typically happens is that you astrally project your consciousness through one of these wormholes into the location or time that you want to view. The main one that is being used for this purpose is the chakra connected to the third eye, also known as the pineal gland. Russian scientists like Kozyrev have done experiments with remote viewing and recorded a measurable increase in photons in the room, whenever remote viewing was successful. In other words, photonic energy, a function of our consciousness, was projected through the third eye wormhole into the room in question and was transported back to the viewer as it bounced off the objects in the room. It seems to work much like a locator radar.

In any case, these chakras are a major element of the body-soul’s energetic system and they transmit energy from one reality to the other as needed. Connecting to these Chakras, especially the base Chakra, known as Muladhara, can also enable a malevolent entity to steal energy from any human. The crown chakra, which actually sits above the head and is not part of the normal physical body, is called the Sahasrara or thousand-petalled lotus. This is the gateway through which humans can connect to the absolute, the Creator or what we would call heaven.

There are more than seven chakras in the body, but those following Eastern tradition tend to get fixated on the main ones, spending an inordinate amount of time trying to crack their secrets. In my experience that is not necessary and you should focus your attention instead on the signals given by your body.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This brings us to the energetic aspect of Kundalini. There is a physical energetic aspect first, which appears as bioelectricity, cursing through the nervous system. When the Kundalini is activated, one can feel an increased flow of this bioelectricity, which is a normal, physical function of the nervous system. It manifests itself in a tingling sensation along the nerves, but especially along nerve endings.

It is a pleasant, electric feeling that never really goes away and extends to various parts of the brain, particularly the pineal gland and the top back part of the head. It is a sign of the nervous system rearranging itself to be able to carry higher amounts of information and electromagnetic energy. You could compare it to a computer upgrade, where you swap out all your old motherboards, cpus, RAMs, etc… for more advanced, faster, higher powered ones that can handle a lot more information.

This increased nervous energy is on the physical-energetic level, which is still within the scope of current scientific methods to study, but it is so rare and little-known that no scientific study has been done to properly examine its effects. At this point we step up to the purely energetic level, which is beyond the scope of our current scientific knowledge. It falls into the area known to physics as black matter and black energy, since it is completely invisible to us and the extension of our physical senses, scientific instruments.

During meditation, one learns to observe the various energetic phenomena that were hitherto so subtle, that they usually went unnoticed. During extreme emotional or physical stress, these energetic phenomena can be felt by everyone, but they can’t be seen as such, except as images created by the mind in the mind’s eye. We all know the function and significance of the various energy centres in the body and it is encoded in our language, but we are taught to ignore them. From bottom to top, these are:

- She got cold feet. They voted with their feet.

This indicates the role the feet chakras play in making decisions. They are very important in the awakening process and are often ignored.

- He cráppéd his pants in fear. He’s so constipated. He thinks his shít don’t stink. He’s an árséhole.

This indicates the role the base chakra (Muladhara) plays in self-image and generating fear. It is the controller of our most basic instincts regarding our survival.

- To gird your loins. He has bálls. He’s such a díck / pússy. She’s got spunk.

These are all indicators of the role the second chakra, which is connected directly to the reproductive organs, has to play in motivation and courage. It is the energy generated by the reproductive organs that motivates a person to move forward in line and take risks. It is also this energy that is used by awakened people to work what we would call miracles. That is also why they tend to forego sexual activity and use the power thus generated for other purposes.

- It was a gut decision. It was gut wrenching. I went with my gut.

The solar plexus chakra is the energy centre of the body and is connected to the digestive organs and the lungs. It is what generates the physical energy needed to function in this world. It is also the centre for a certain kind of intuition, gut instinct. This is quite separate form “listening to your heart” which is a different kind and higher quality intuition.

- Listen to your heart. It was heart-wrenching. She broke my heart.

Although this energy centre is connected to the physical heart, its physical location in not the same and it plays a much more crucial role in a person’s life than is generally accepted. Not only is it the organ of love (the chakra, not the physical organ), it is also where the physical is transmuted into the energetic, spiritual and divine. No scientist has ever been able to find love under a microscope, yet it is very real and we feel it every day. Love does not exist according to science, except as chemicals in the brain, but we know better from daily experience. This mysterious organ seems to act as a telephone exchange. It connects a person to all the other people that ever came into their lives, via invisible energetic strings, that seem to act as mini-wormholes. The more two people are linked and close to each other, the more of these strings link them together. When these strings are abruptly uprooted from the heart, such as in a break up or the death of a loved one, it results in heartbreak and even death. This phenomenon can also be observed in animals.

- She gave me the cold shoulder. She shrugged her shoulders. Why do I have to shoulder all the responsibility?

The shoulder chakras are also crucial in one’s energetic makeup, yet rarely discussed. They play a crucial role in regulating responsible behaviour and our social relationships to others. This is also why when people want to reassure each other, they touch each other’s shoulders.

- She handed this responsibility to me. She is my right hand. She is very handy with a toolbox.

The hand chakras are also incredibly important, but often forgotten. They are the doers. They do energetically and physically what a person consciously decides he wants. It is used for healing, but also for spiritual warfare. Shaolin masters can kill someone just by using the energy centres of their hands to destroy their opponent’s own energy centres.

- I’ve got a lump in my throat. I’m speechless. I was so nervous, I couldn’t utter a sound.

The throat chakra regulates speech, obviously, but it is also the centre for communication and decision-making overall. Inability to make decisions or communicate one’s feelings and thoughs effectively often manifests as a block in the throat chakra. We can all feel this when we have to do public speaking for instance.

- He has eyes for me. He gave her the evil eye. His eyes were full of desire. In his mind’s eye, he saw her naked. He had visions of heaven and hell. Their eyes met and locked together. The eyes are the gateway to the soul.

The third eye is probably our best known energy centre. It is centred on the pineal gland, which is where the mind’s eye is also located. When the Kundalini is activated, it floods the brain and the pineal gland in particular, with an incredibly amount of highly charged energy and information. This causes the pineal gland to secrete DMT, which is also the active ingredient in Ayahuasca. The DMT then floods the brain in an event known as enlightenment or samadhi. It is a highly pleasurable sensation and is a central part of all religions and spiritual traditions. It connects a person to higher levels of reality, the spiritual realms and the divine. In an energetic sense, this chakra regulates the functioning of all the senses and the functioning of the brain and nervous system. This may be a myth, but if true, this is why water fluoridation seems to be a central part of public policy in most countries, as it allegedly calcifies and thus decreases the effectiveness of the pineal gland, making people essentially blind spiritually and energetically, whilst severing their connection to the divine permanently. All religions aim to break through this “veil of Illusion” and commune with the divine, using the pineal gland as an instrument.

- I had a brilliant idea. He is so bright. The top of my head just lit up. He is floating above the clouds. I will take you to seventh heaven. I’m in heaven right now.

The very top chakra, called Sahasrara, or thousand-petalled lotus in Sanskrit is the final stage in enlightenment and Kundalini awakening. It leads one to Heaven, that is outside the physical illusory matrix we normally inhabit and into the infinity that is pure consciousness. This chakra starts at the top back part of the brain, known as Brahmarendra, the Cavity of God in Sanskrit. From there it extends into infinity. Everybody has flashes of brilliance and inspiration, which is a temporary activation of this organ. A saint, boddhisattva, tirtankhara or enlightened being is one in whom this connection to the divine and thus enlightenment is a permanent condition. Such people are depicted in art as having a halo around their head.

Thus far I have described the physical aspects of Kundalini and the energetic aspect of the Chakric or energetic system of the body. In the next post we will move on to the energetic aspect of what Kundalini is and how it interacts with the chakras during an awakening.
Old 24-06-2019, 12:58 PM
Master
This is very nice and allow me to be the first to reply.

I like your interpretation and adaptation of the Chakras and the role of Kundalini in the practical sense...I am more the traditionalist, focusing on the mantras, colours, presiding deities, vibrations, numbers of "lotus petals"..yada.

Kundalini is coiled three and a half times around a Shiva Lingam in the Mooladhara Chakra..the Lingam is called "swayambhu Lingam" and the word "swayambhu" means "uncreated" or just existing...in and of itself.

Each of the Chakras also has an element associated with it and an astrological sign and all of that...this is what I tend to focus on more...as well as associating the Chakras with psychospiritual systems..like Abraham Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs and the Eightfold path of both Patanjali and the Buddha...there are a lot of cross references among many of the spiritual traditions, whether they would like to admit to it....or not.

There aren't many on this forum who truly understand or are even interested in finding out about this, sadly...or if they are, one doesn't really hear from them..which often leaves me personally wondering what the difference is between a Spiritual Forum and a personal blog with the comments disabled...but I digress.
Old 24-06-2019, 07:11 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
This is very nice and allow me to be the first to reply.

I like your interpretation and adaptation of the Chakras and the role of Kundalini in the practical sense...I am more the traditionalist, focusing on the mantras, colours, presiding deities, vibrations, numbers of "lotus petals"..yada.

Kundalini is coiled three and a half times around a Shiva Lingam in the Mooladhara Chakra..the Lingam is called "swayambhu Lingam" and the word "swayambhu" means "uncreated" or just existing...in and of itself.

Each of the Chakras also has an element associated with it and an astrological sign and all of that...this is what I tend to focus on more...as well as associating the Chakras with psychospiritual systems..like Abraham Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs and the Eightfold path of both Patanjali and the Buddha...there are a lot of cross references among many of the spiritual traditions, whether they would like to admit to it....or not.

There aren't many on this forum who truly understand or are even interested in finding out about this, sadly...or if they are, one doesn't really hear from them..which often leaves me personally wondering what the difference is between a Spiritual Forum and a personal blog with the comments disabled...but I digress.

Thanks Shivani.

My access to Yogic and Tantric works was extremely limited growing up in Hungary and I was too young to understand any of it when I lived in India as a child. I mostly had to rely on translations of translations and the excellent work of one Hungarian Indologist, Ervin Baktay, who was Amrita Sher-Gil's uncle and mentor (she was a prominent modern Indian painter). Baktay was one of the few westerners who truly understood the secrets of Yoga and Tantra and his books on these subjects, as well as his excellent, though shortened and novelised translations of the Ramayana and Mahabharata really made them accessible to me.

Due to my limited access to authentic works on these subjects I had to rely on more simple and universal themes to explain the secrets of Kundalini and Tantra, which I think may be an asset. I did find however that the Kundalini process is exactly as it is described in both ancient and modern works, though I allowed it to unfold on its own, without any expectations of my own or trying to force it in any way. That approach certainly worked for me and I suspect that Kundalini, being a Goddess, is not amiable to pressure or force. I am not a fan of a lot of the practices prescribed by various movements for the forced raising of Shakti. Better let nature run its course.
Old 27-06-2019, 07:36 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
I have decided to start a new thread on Kundalini, Chakras, Enlightenment, Heaven and related matters.

I am reposting my work from another forum, so I am keeping this separate from the Kundalini & Chakras thread, to keep it all in one place. These are very lengthy posts with a lot of original research behind them, so I don't want to disrupt the discussion going on there. Of course you are welcome to ask questions, comment, contribute, etc...

Because I am using actual language people use in real life to illustrate some concepts, swearwords cannot be avoided. I tried to use special characters to keep those parts readable.

Enjoy!

I noticed reading some of the posts and talking to a few people that this is still a relatively little known topic and there is a ton of misunderstanding surrounding it. I have the advantage of having experienced a Kundalini awakening myself, so I can write from personal experience here. There are a number of people on the forum that also had similar experiences. There are so many aspects to Awakening, that just describing each one takes considerable time. Briefly, there is the physical, the energetic, the spiritual, the divine and the beyond divine, which is so far away from ordinary human experience that it is almost impossible to describe.

We will start with the physical and energetic aspect of Kundalini.

Kundalini is defined as a coiled serpent of energy, located at the base of the spine, curled up three and a half times around itself. It is activated through various spritiual practices, such as meditation yoga, and a collection of practices summarised under the name Tantra.

At the level of the physical, Kundalini is the combination of the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems with the spinal cord. These act as nerve gateways, connecting the Above, that is the brain, with the Below, the reproductive organs. On an energetic level, this is expressed through the system of energy vortices connected to the spinal cord and the brain, known as Chakras. Chakra means wheel and it is symbolic of the spinning, vortical nature of these energy fields. We did not know for a long time what they were, but due to the work of Russian scientists, we are now fairly sure that these are torsion fields in gravity. Gravity basically acts as a fluidic medium and flows into these spinning vortices, much like water would flow down a drain. You can think of them as mini stargates or wormholes, connecting your body and consciousness to other levels of reality and distant points in time and space. It is what makes time travel, as in the ability to connect to the past and future possible. Whenever you have a premonition or a vision of the past, it is these mini-wormholes that make that connection to other points in time possible. During a remote viewing experience, these wormholes allow you to travel vast distances in space the same way. What typically happens is that you astrally project your consciousness through one of these wormholes into the location or time that you want to view. The main one that is being used for this purpose is the chakra connected to the third eye, also known as the pineal gland. Russian scientists like Kozyrev have done experiments with remote viewing and recorded a measurable increase in photons in the room, whenever remote viewing was successful. In other words, photonic energy, a function of our consciousness, was projected through the third eye wormhole into the room in question and was transported back to the viewer as it bounced off the objects in the room. It seems to work much like a locator radar.

In any case, these chakras are a major element of the body-soul’s energetic system and they transmit energy from one reality to the other as needed. Connecting to these Chakras, especially the base Chakra, known as Muladhara, can also enable a malevolent entity to steal energy from any human. The crown chakra, which actually sits above the head and is not part of the normal physical body, is called the Sahasrara or thousand-petalled lotus. This is the gateway through which humans can connect to the absolute, the Creator or what we would call heaven.

There are more than seven chakras in the body, but those following Eastern tradition tend to get fixated on the main ones, spending an inordinate amount of time trying to crack their secrets. In my experience that is not necessary and you should focus your attention instead on the signals given by your body.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This brings us to the energetic aspect of Kundalini. There is a physical energetic aspect first, which appears as bioelectricity, cursing through the nervous system. When the Kundalini is activated, one can feel an increased flow of this bioelectricity, which is a normal, physical function of the nervous system. It manifests itself in a tingling sensation along the nerves, but especially along nerve endings.

It is a pleasant, electric feeling that never really goes away and extends to various parts of the brain, particularly the pineal gland and the top back part of the head. It is a sign of the nervous system rearranging itself to be able to carry higher amounts of information and electromagnetic energy. You could compare it to a computer upgrade, where you swap out all your old motherboards, cpus, RAMs, etc… for more advanced, faster, higher powered ones that can handle a lot more information.

This increased nervous energy is on the physical-energetic level, which is still within the scope of current scientific methods to study, but it is so rare and little-known that no scientific study has been done to properly examine its effects. At this point we step up to the purely energetic level, which is beyond the scope of our current scientific knowledge. It falls into the area known to physics as black matter and black energy, since it is completely invisible to us and the extension of our physical senses, scientific instruments.

During meditation, one learns to observe the various energetic phenomena that were hitherto so subtle, that they usually went unnoticed. During extreme emotional or physical stress, these energetic phenomena can be felt by everyone, but they can’t be seen as such, except as images created by the mind in the mind’s eye. We all know the function and significance of the various energy centres in the body and it is encoded in our language, but we are taught to ignore them. From bottom to top, these are:

- She got cold feet. They voted with their feet.

This indicates the role the feet chakras play in making decisions. They are very important in the awakening process and are often ignored.

- He cráppéd his pants in fear. He’s so constipated. He thinks his shít don’t stink. He’s an árséhole.

This indicates the role the base chakra (Muladhara) plays in self-image and generating fear. It is the controller of our most basic instincts regarding our survival.

- To gird your loins. He has bálls. He’s such a díck / pússy. She’s got spunk.

These are all indicators of the role the second chakra, which is connected directly to the reproductive organs, has to play in motivation and courage. It is the energy generated by the reproductive organs that motivates a person to move forward in line and take risks. It is also this energy that is used by awakened people to work what we would call miracles. That is also why they tend to forego sexual activity and use the power thus generated for other purposes.

- It was a gut decision. It was gut wrenching. I went with my gut.

The solar plexus chakra is the energy centre of the body and is connected to the digestive organs and the lungs. It is what generates the physical energy needed to function in this world. It is also the centre for a certain kind of intuition, gut instinct. This is quite separate form “listening to your heart” which is a different kind and higher quality intuition.

- Listen to your heart. It was heart-wrenching. She broke my heart.

Although this energy centre is connected to the physical heart, its physical location in not the same and it plays a much more crucial role in a person’s life than is generally accepted. Not only is it the organ of love (the chakra, not the physical organ), it is also where the physical is transmuted into the energetic, spiritual and divine. No scientist has ever been able to find love under a microscope, yet it is very real and we feel it every day. Love does not exist according to science, except as chemicals in the brain, but we know better from daily experience. This mysterious organ seems to act as a telephone exchange. It connects a person to all the other people that ever came into their lives, via invisible energetic strings, that seem to act as mini-wormholes. The more two people are linked and close to each other, the more of these strings link them together. When these strings are abruptly uprooted from the heart, such as in a break up or the death of a loved one, it results in heartbreak and even death. This phenomenon can also be observed in animals.

- She gave me the cold shoulder. She shrugged her shoulders. Why do I have to shoulder all the responsibility?

The shoulder chakras are also crucial in one’s energetic makeup, yet rarely discussed. They play a crucial role in regulating responsible behaviour and our social relationships to others. This is also why when people want to reassure each other, they touch each other’s shoulders.

- She handed this responsibility to me. She is my right hand. She is very handy with a toolbox.

The hand chakras are also incredibly important, but often forgotten. They are the doers. They do energetically and physically what a person consciously decides he wants. It is used for healing, but also for spiritual warfare. Shaolin masters can kill someone just by using the energy centres of their hands to destroy their opponent’s own energy centres.

- I’ve got a lump in my throat. I’m speechless. I was so nervous, I couldn’t utter a sound.

The throat chakra regulates speech, obviously, but it is also the centre for communication and decision-making overall. Inability to make decisions or communicate one’s feelings and thoughs effectively often manifests as a block in the throat chakra. We can all feel this when we have to do public speaking for instance.

- He has eyes for me. He gave her the evil eye. His eyes were full of desire. In his mind’s eye, he saw her naked. He had visions of heaven and hell. Their eyes met and locked together. The eyes are the gateway to the soul.

The third eye is probably our best known energy centre. It is centred on the pineal gland, which is where the mind’s eye is also located. When the Kundalini is activated, it floods the brain and the pineal gland in particular, with an incredibly amount of highly charged energy and information. This causes the pineal gland to secrete DMT, which is also the active ingredient in Ayahuasca. The DMT then floods the brain in an event known as enlightenment or samadhi. It is a highly pleasurable sensation and is a central part of all religions and spiritual traditions. It connects a person to higher levels of reality, the spiritual realms and the divine. In an energetic sense, this chakra regulates the functioning of all the senses and the functioning of the brain and nervous system. This may be a myth, but if true, this is why water fluoridation seems to be a central part of public policy in most countries, as it allegedly calcifies and thus decreases the effectiveness of the pineal gland, making people essentially blind spiritually and energetically, whilst severing their connection to the divine permanently. All religions aim to break through this “veil of Illusion” and commune with the divine, using the pineal gland as an instrument.

- I had a brilliant idea. He is so bright. The top of my head just lit up. He is floating above the clouds. I will take you to seventh heaven. I’m in heaven right now.

The very top chakra, called Sahasrara, or thousand-petalled lotus in Sanskrit is the final stage in enlightenment and Kundalini awakening. It leads one to Heaven, that is outside the physical illusory matrix we normally inhabit and into the infinity that is pure consciousness. This chakra starts at the top back part of the brain, known as Brahmarendra, the Cavity of God in Sanskrit. From there it extends into infinity. Everybody has flashes of brilliance and inspiration, which is a temporary activation of this organ. A saint, boddhisattva, tirtankhara or enlightened being is one in whom this connection to the divine and thus enlightenment is a permanent condition. Such people are depicted in art as having a halo around their head.

Thus far I have described the physical aspects of Kundalini and the energetic aspect of the Chakric or energetic system of the body. In the next post we will move on to the energetic aspect of what Kundalini is and how it interacts with the chakras during an awakening.

Best post this forum has seen

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 27-06-2019, 07:53 AM
Master

It is perhaps speculative to say how the cognition of chakras and kundalini movement with final ignition may be realised. As you say and what I’ve experienced myself, quiet contemplation with consciousness correction in lived reality ... thought, word & deed brings about inner cleansing paving the path

Old 27-06-2019, 07:56 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
Best post this forum has seen

Thanks, that's very nice of you to say. I will continue with this series once I can find a bit of time to work on it.
Old 29-06-2019, 07:25 AM
Master
Excellent thread NoOne.
Old 01-07-2019, 08:41 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Excellent thread NoOne.

Thanks for the encouragement. I will continue with this series shortly.