Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2018, 04:13 AM
Deactivated Account
So your last line of defense to me manifesting as you wanted me to, is that you're 'awesome'?? Lol

You don't change much, do you? I believe I wrote something about this once upon a time in my blog, way back.

Not that any of it matters. I know my own business. It's just funny to watch you. All the patterns around you are screaming at you how close I am to appearing, lol. They're telling you I'm right there, can't you see me?

Lol...

But you're going to get your wish. I promised.

Here goes, then.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 10-08-2018, 08:21 AM
Experiencer

Oh that dream was so beautiful. I hope you dreamed it too.
Old 10-08-2018, 11:15 AM
Experiencer

Rough day for us today . . . isn't it Jay:

Lesson learnt, life is too short to stay mad at each other.

Look at the lives that were lost in that shooting this morning.

I hope you didn't experience personal loss from this event.

Does this really happen within our small city, did we jump timelines???

It's crazy, this type of sh!t doesn't normally happen here.

I am a train wreck at work today, the emotional weight is affecting my energy.

I feel like crying on behalf of everyone who was personally affected . . . </3

Last edited by T.L.M. : 10-08-2018 at 04:43 PM.
Old 10-08-2018, 01:49 PM
Deactivated Account

It explains everything. The animals love me because of the allure, and they get drawn in, even the wild ones, but they flourish as there is nothing I can take from them. As for people, many think me good, of light, but too many innately dislike me to the point of irrationally. There is nothing irrational about it. Unconscious self-preservation, destroy or be destroyed. I also act unconsciously. I mindlessly push those who love me away, or more accurately, those I love, though there is nothing mindless about it. They have to get away, or I will harm them, drain them of energy, emotional capital, life, and some remnant good in me knew this all along. It is also the why of my perpetual desire to destroy myself, which has been since earliest childhood. What good in me wanting to pull the pin as the rest of me was subsumed by darkness. That last was by design. It was fated. Very few roll snake eyes so often for so long, but mathematically it has to be someone. Nothing else makes sense. I have no idea how you factor into this. Maybe we are both angels, you of light, me fallen, and this is the beginning of the end. We fought to the death. We had to awoken to our intended roles, and carry them out. Nothing else makes any sense.
Old 10-08-2018, 09:11 PM
Master

heya, I spent 30 years seeing you around every corner, but you were never there. And not only did you reinforce not wanting me that way but you told me explicitly you don't want me the one time I had enough energy to approach you directly.

And not only that, I lost my last life because I wanted you after you explicitly told me you didn't want me, and that was up close and personal then. If I'd listened then to what you were saying instead of demanding that you be there for me I might have had a nice life with someone more reasonable, instead of losing something treasurable.

I'm not discontent mind you, there are things to do after all even though it doesn't seem likely there is any 'out' of the prison I'm in because of the way I reacted... just I've been on this roller coaster for enough lives and I've spent a lot of this life (where once again you didn't want me mind you) trying to figure out how to not buy this snake oil the devil is selling. Now that I finally sorta have a grip on that my only reaction is, if you are going to tell me you don't want me I think I have to listen.

You are welcome to leave if you don't like that :shrugs:.
Old 10-08-2018, 09:44 PM
Experiencer

Why are you sending me images of that weird dream again? You know, the one where we were both at our old meeting place, but there was an additional building added on that didn't belong there, but somehow did? I swear, if I tried to talk to anyone but you about this, they'd think I'm crazy.
Old 10-08-2018, 10:42 PM
Master
Hey, can you hear me through the turmoil? Just shhh... I Listen to the egos losing their grip on the true souks, ready to hatch, and watch the newborns with moist feathered wings, orienting themselves.

So, this is what we do? Well Allright then, sure. Just listen to the absence of tranquility for a sec. And now hear me whisper... :"[message only you get to hear]"

:love:

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 11-08-2018, 03:23 AM
Knower

With tenderness i “watch” my love for you unfold... evolve from once overwhelming newness. Raw. Always. With many miles now attempting to do what they will.

A stranger purrrhaps... some could say and still there is growth. An untapped source... Bondage or awareness - it can be described... feeling... its relentlessness or maybe plain old Knowing... Companionship beyond known measure. Thank you.

ReNewed dabbling in *silence*, only recently interrupted momentarily with my own curious hands... yet again...! Aye, really? 3 months, 6 months... a year? Reset. Mmmm...

*chuckles*

Thank you for your patience and kind heartedness!

Silver lining is that it is always in joy... and without expectation.

Overflowing... with optimism imagining possible futures... of which i whole heartedly include you potentially. I confess... Today? Tomorrow? Whose to know... I don’t... but a brief convo is so very nice...

Always. i appreciate the time spent... a parallel “coffee” shared with irreplaceable presence... in caring - revealing... a few words confirming... energy exposing... imparting... may you be well... you will be well... i am here.
with peace.

A safe place to be. Always. Tenderly. Wishing... abundance.

Yes, there are questions, presuppositions, and mind chatter to reflect on.
Sometimes full of subterfuge... yes, there is peaceful appreciation, timelessness and imprinted yearning... can it all just be? Do you feel that too? Wouldnt i like to know... grin...

Many years later...

What is still... for me. Held with compassion and grace. I feel.. the mystery and the unfolding... of what i am yet to know... with an open heart! With love.
Old 11-08-2018, 04:57 AM
Master

lalalalalalalalalalalala not in the mood? Maybe tomorrow lol! But secretly I'll tell you, I'm kinda glad you don't want me. Gives me room to breathe! And anyway I so hate to have to be the initiator and the fact you won't let me makes me feel homey!
Old 11-08-2018, 05:53 PM
Master

'you can feel the punishment but you can't commit the sin'. So it isn't about something I did, it was about something I was about to do. But God in his infinite wisdom basically set things up so I get blocked if I try to do anything too terribly wrong but can feel the full punishment for having tried. Anyway I guess I should apologize for wanting to, I'm sorry.
Closed Thread