Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61  
Old 01-07-2019, 06:01 PM
Angnix Angnix is offline
Knower
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: southern michigan
Posts: 198
 
More "42" synchs today... I ordered matching anniversary rings engraved "I love you" for our 7th wedding anniversary this month. I posted pics of the rings on FB and when I looked at the time it was 1:42. I also realized those numbers add up to 7 like our anniversary. Then I looked at the bags the rings came in. They are style "TU42"

Wow!
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 02-07-2019, 06:51 AM
Satchidananda Satchidananda is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 22
 
11:11, 12:12, 13:13, 14:14, 12:21, 21:21, palindromic numbers for initiates on the spiritual path.
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 02-07-2019, 06:59 AM
Satchidananda Satchidananda is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 22
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angnix
More "42" synchs today... I ordered matching anniversary rings engraved "I love you" for our 7th wedding anniversary this month. I posted pics of the rings on FB and when I looked at the time it was 1:42. I also realized those numbers add up to 7 like our anniversary. Then I looked at the bags the rings came in. They are style "TU42"

Wow!

Have heard in some circles that 42 is the number of the Cosmos, represents the Creation of the Universe, maybe associated with Sophia (Saraswati) the Goddess of Wisdom.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 03-07-2019, 07:43 PM
Angnix Angnix is offline
Knower
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: southern michigan
Posts: 198
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satchidananda
Have heard in some circles that 42 is the number of the Cosmos, represents the Creation of the Universe, maybe associated with Sophia (Saraswati) the Goddess of Wisdom.

3's? I'm sad again... I saw another job ad for another nearby job today and I walked there and they rejected me right away saying I probably couldn't operate the fork lift... Anyway after getting home, I pick up the phone and see a bunch of 3's (3rd day of month, 3:33pm, 30%battery on phone)
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 03-07-2019, 10:44 PM
Angnix Angnix is offline
Knower
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: southern michigan
Posts: 198
 
Arrgh now it's 6:42... Seriously 42 won't leave me alone and synchs are starting to distress me, I just want it to go away and I doubt it's psychosis because I'm on two, not just one freaking antipsychotic for my bipolar disorder...
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 18-07-2019, 02:57 AM
dawn infinity dawn infinity is offline
Seeker
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 45
 
Hello, I've been seeing this number too 11:11. &222 , i had other experiences to leading up to seeing the number I've heard on utube its angels trying to get your attention , but I've been noticed a ppl that are awakened has been noticing the numbers so i guess i'll just roll with it.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 18-07-2019, 08:04 AM
lomax lomax is offline
Guide
Join Date: Jul 2018
Location: Greece
Posts: 517
  lomax's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawn infinity
Hello, I've been seeing this number too 11:11. &222 , i had other experiences to leading up to seeing the number I've heard on utube its angels trying to get your attention , but I've been noticed a ppl that are awakened has been noticing the numbers so i guess i'll just roll with it.
Welcome to the club.
Have you noticed 'changes' in your life?
Health-mental issues?


We have more chances to find out what is it if we compare and discuss our experiences.Still i don't have a clear answer about why and who's doing that.
I just roll with it as you said.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums