Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 21-07-2019, 06:20 PM
Master
I think life after 'death' is potentially worse than life is capable of being for us here. Humankind should look for ways to become immortal. I do not understand all the happiness and longing for 'the afterlife'. Basically, divinity is perfect, which means anyone who still has a false identity or lower characteristics intact is going to be judged rather harshly, perhaps behind a facade of an angel's pretty smile, but beneath it they see our corruption and darkness..

The New Agey belief where we are all caressed by angels in 5 Star Afterlife Hotels, surrounded by loved ones and getting whatever we wish and desire, is a load of nonsense. Unless we are 'perfect' we're not going to experience 'God' in any meaningful way, it's just the leftovers and the dirty t-shirt that 99,999% of us get, and that's what most of us are already happy with, but it's not the real deal.
Old 21-07-2019, 10:29 PM
Master
iv lenrt
we
transion fmr etrht planee in to spirtt wolrdd
wear we still lrn moree
but we learn bettr in spirtt wolrd thn we did on ep
we did
we learnn by mistaks we did on ep
in spirtt wolrdd ther is no tim thy can be all ovr in 1i tim
sorry if i goin on to mushh
justt stuff iv lerntt on filrosery i hav

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 22-07-2019, 06:52 AM
Master

When we die we go to the same place where we go every night when we fall asleep. We revert into our mind where everything is and where everything starts and restarts.

The Tibetan Book of the Dead explains all this in detail and describes the various stages we pass through.

Everything in this 'sleep' world is a result of our imaginations both individual and collective - imaginations which creates causes and effects in the physical world. These causes and effects are the individual and collective created existences we call lives or life.

Rule number one: Birds of a feather flock together.

This rule can be seen in everyday life: families, communities, villages, towns, cities, countries, continents, planets, galaxies: nationalities, language, race, gender, beliefs, likes, dislikes: politics, - and so on.

All of everything is within you - no need to look further.
Old 22-07-2019, 08:33 AM
Master

The afterlife as it is refered to, is the Spiritual universe, & We already exist in the spiritual universe.

Everthing exists in the Spiritual universe.

Every single galaxy that is out there beyond this galaxy that we reside within, exists within the Spiritual universe.

Every single galaxy is created/made of the spiritual matter, & everthing that resides within every single galaxy is also constructed/made of the spiritual matter, including the physical flesh bodies that we are connected to, via the silver cord..as it is refered to.

So what happens...we simply disconnect from the flesh & we can then move away from the Earth & we leave our flesh behind to decompose on Earth, within the "Spiritual universe".

& if one believes & or understands, that time of our life as i do, as refered to in the above, & if a person is switched onto it all, then a person themself, can travel a loan to the natural spiritual heavens & enter therein, or can be assisted in finding the natural spiritual heavens.

But be aware at all moments before & after the moment of transition from the flesh, of the false/fraudulent spirit of light...."dark lower forms of spiritual beings/people", that do linger/reside on the Earth plane.
Old 22-07-2019, 04:14 PM
Master
Hi,

Fasinating discussion actually. Research tells us that 85% of humanity believes in an afterlife. For a spiritual forum there seems to be quite a few members who are convinced they do not have an eternal soul.

I watched a video of that ET Roswell NM account from 1947. The ET spoke to us about how every human is an "IS-BE". That translates to an Immortal Spiritial Being. Do all ETs know what 15% of us do not know?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEK8...L&index=7&t=0s
This is a 4 hour and 45 min presentation. I do not agree with all we were told however that eternal soul part I do.

Any way I am aware we are eternal spiritual beings. I believe what we do after we die is plan on how to set up our next life time.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 22-07-2019, 05:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
I think life after 'death' is potentially worse than life is capable of being for us here. Humankind should look for ways to become immortal. I do not understand all the happiness and longing for 'the afterlife'. Basically, divinity is perfect, which means anyone who still has a false identity or lower characteristics intact is going to be judged rather harshly, perhaps behind a facade of an angel's pretty smile, but beneath it they see our corruption and darkness..

The New Agey belief where we are all caressed by angels in 5 Star Afterlife Hotels, surrounded by loved ones and getting whatever we wish and desire, is a load of nonsense. Unless we are 'perfect' we're not going to experience 'God' in any meaningful way, it's just the leftovers and the dirty t-shirt that 99,999% of us get, and that's what most of us are already happy with, but it's not the real deal.
A 'world' (in this case, I assume you mean a 'spirit' world) wherein 99,999% of peeps just get 'left-overs' and a 'dirty' t-shirt strikes me as a kind of 'hell' - this is the image-in-ed 'world' you are NOW living 'in'. (I image Life's 'immortal' process to be quite different from this in my treatise, albeit I agree it ain't gonna just 'sweetness and light'.)

From the book I wrote a while back:
If you aren’t aware of the attendant possibilities for negative ramification, you might simply expect our higher degree of Intelligence to be an unqualified blessing. However, the fact is, we each run the very real risk of sinking and drowning in a psychospiritual hell of our own making until we learn to float and swim in the boundless flow of conscious*ness that results from our developing to the point where we partake of ‘the fruit of the tree of knowledge’.

Unlike creatures with lesser capacity, we grow past the stage of simple innocence. Whether we personally want to or not, all but the most feeble-minded among us develop and savor a vast range of ideas about what is ‘better’ and what is ‘worse’, as well as ‘how much’ better or worse a specific other condition or circumstance would be, as a result of our capacity for logical comparison and imaginative projection. Not only are we therefore more intensely, and in many more ways, motivated to try to attain and hold on to what we decide is better and to try to avoid and secure ourselves from what we decide is worse, no matter how good our present situation may be, we keep conceiving of and so desire to actualize and experience ever higher ideals. Concomitantly, because we ‘see’, again by way of projection and comparison, how far present actualization and experience fall short of the 'higher' ideals we desire, we suffer disappointment and dissatisfaction, in proportion to the intensity of our fancies. Such suffering disposes us to construe our current condition and circumstance negatively, as ‘not good’ or ‘not good enough’. This sets the stage for the sequence of sometimes quite tragic ‘acts’ in the drama most of us know as ‘the human predicament’.

Unless we recognize the ultimately unrequitable nature of and stop getting emotionally caught up in the various kinds of desire-pursuits which the above-mentioned comparison-with-conceptual-ideal process tempts us into, disappointment and dissatisfaction ‘color’ our perceptions of ourselves and others, as well as the nature and prospect of Life Itself. The judgments we make and the philosophies we construct and live by consequently become pejoratively biased. And we then naturally behave and influence events in quite detrimental ways, deludedly thinking that we are being ‘realistic’ and living lives grounded in truth.
Your 'hoody' avatar might as well be a skull and cross-bones flag it seems to me, Altair.
Old 22-07-2019, 06:23 PM
Master
Life's 'hard work' for most people, David. Learning things, surviving, fulfilling desires. Most spiritual circles preach and teach that the afterlife is some sort of holiday. I see no reason to believe this would be the case, and if it really were that great than none of us would incarnate. Clearly it's not all that great, and it's more likely to be a deceptive experience.
Old 22-07-2019, 07:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Life's 'hard work' for most people, David. Learning things, surviving, fulfilling desires. Most spiritual circles preach and teach that the afterlife is some sort of holiday. I see no reason to believe this would be the case, and if it really were that great than none of us would incarnate. Clearly it's not all that great, and it's more likely to be a deceptive experience.
My 'view' of 'post-incarnation' adventures (based on what I have researched and understood) which I present in my treatise is [alert: LOTS of cool hyperlinks in section 2 below, folks! ]:

(1) "Some postulate there may be circumstantially demanding reasons why fully ‘mature’ souls may choose to incarnate (again), however. Those ‘seen’ as being and doing so are often proclaimed to be ‘avatars’ of The Entity of Life Itself, which is believed to make a ‘personal’ stage ‘appearance’ when and as there is a sufficiently pressing ‘need’ for what is thought of as ‘divine’ intervention. Be that as it may or may not be, my (logical, I think) supposition is that, having become Cosmically ‘enlightened’ and ‘adept’ by way of learning their soul-educating ‘lessons’ and accomplishing their soul‑developing ‘tasks’, the souls of Earth-school ‘graduates’ just embark on one of any number of possible post-incarnational ‘careers’. (To anyone who thinks otherwise, I ask: What is the logic of a fully matured soul ‘returning’ to ‘do’ what some other soul(s) may beneficially learn by and consequently mature by way of ‘doing’ and leading-n-teaching others to also ‘do’?)

Speaking of post-incarnational ‘careers’, I will give readers who may presently feel so ‘burned-out’ by having to face and endure Earthly-life’s often stressful exigencies that the thought of being on permanent ‘holiday’ in some kind of completely ‘care-free’ environment, without any more ‘lessons’ to learn or ‘tasks’ to tackle, appeals to them as being supremely desirable, some additional possibilities to ponder in this regard. Not that a period of R&R (i.e. rest and relaxation) isn’t ‘in the cards’ in such cases mind you, but here, in keeping with what I’ve been talking about, let me bring attention to the (logical, I think) fact that, since Life is Creativity and Creativity is causal purpose in action, if that (i.e if R&R) were all that souls went on to experience, they wouldn’t develop and grow further. Instead of really Living then, they would just end up stagnating and atrophying in boredom!"

and

(2) "Just on the basis of personal experiences and, even if one isn’t aware of having had any such experiences oneself, based on the reports of cognizant others, however, one may reasonably conclude that some souls at least go on to function as ‘Guardian Angels’ and ‘Spirit Guides’ in order to support and facilitate the Love and Joy actualizations and ongoing developmental journey of still incarnating associates (albeit orthodox materialists, of course, will never reason so because they are bound by their belief-sets to dismiss any and all presentations of evidence in said regards as just being hallucinatory constructions which completely unrealistically, as far as they can see, co‑relate inherently meaningless co‑incidences).

Another Love and Joy experiencing and expressing ‘career’ which souls that have developed an interest in and aptitude for doing so may post‑incarnationally embark on is that of being a mind-over-matter Master of Design* (which kind of engagement I didn’t appreciate the implications of until I happened to read accounts relating to such a ‘specialization’ in the Chapter 8 of Michael Newton’s book, Destiny of Souls, titled The Advancing Soul). Such souls co‑operatively (this is a multi‑soulular☺ enterprise, mind you!) help to mind‑n-spirit-over-matter ‘engineer’ selected aspects of planetary environments as well as of the genetic constellations of various lifeforms which populate them so as to make them conjointly (i.e. matrixially) capable of sustaining living bodies which, among other things, can effectively host and support the psychospiritual growth of Love and Joy experiencing and expressing souls such as ours. One might say they thereby help to establish ‘rookeries’ for the ‘hatching’ and ‘fledging’ of Cosmic Consciousness, whereby souls may operationally develop to the point where they consciously apprehend their Cosmic ‘I’dentity and, as a result of appreciating the fact of their self’s Kinship and Oneness with (all) Life, eventually fully execute their own (because it is universal) imperative to maximally (i.e. as fully as possible) actualize the experience and expression of Life’s Flow of Love and Joy in relation to and with co‑extant others, as spoken of in this chapter.

[Footnote*: Speaking of said (plural!) ‘designers’, arguments between traditional Christian-Theology indoctrinated Creationists and traditional Material-Science indoctrinated Darwinians are unresolvable because said ‘doctrines’ derive from incompatible sets of premises (each set being deficient in its own way at that!). As propositionally presented and hopefully convincingly pleaded in relation to Jesus’ Father↔Son paradigm in the preceding chapter, the process of Creation is a multiplistically determined phenom wherein every part dynamically affects The Whole. Every aspect of – i.e. every ‘element’, ‘column’, ‘row’ and ‘plane’ in – the Matrix (i.e.the Matriarch) of Life is a functional Love-and-Joy program-code ‘executive’ in its own right! And, although particular co‑motional co‑incidences may indeed be 'random' (in the sense of not being determined in advance) and so reasonably regarded as being more or less ‘accidental’, the fact is that purely numbers-based ‘natural selection’ deductions deriving from mathematical calculations (that this or that feature of Life had or has a greater probability of contextually ‘surviving’ and ‘propagating’) fall far short of accounting for the obviously intelligent (to say the very least!) beauty and whimsy that are gobsmackingly evident in the ‘designs’ of a great many lifeforms, this even in ‘lightless’ and ‘sightless’ contexts!

Mind you, this is not to say that lifeforms don’t also have many features that are obviously utilitarian, which features therefore may well have been probabilistically ‘selected for’ in the ‘scheme’ of species survival and propagation. But, especially if you are one who is presently so orthodoxly Darwinian that you only see and make sense of things using that particular ideational ‘lens’, I suggest you do an internet search for and then watch videos pertaining to butterflies, unusual flowers, unusual insects, sea slugs, sea bunnies, unusual animals, etc. The shapes and colors of the creatures visible therein will make it strikingly clear to you that simple ‘survival’ and ‘propagation’ value based selection from among a bunch of randomly generated possibilities could not have been the cause of the clearly artistically composed patterns displayed therein."[end of footnote]
Old 22-07-2019, 08:14 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

Fasinating discussion actually. Research tells us that 85% of humanity believes in an afterlife. For a spiritual forum there seems to be quite a few members who are convinced they do not have an eternal soul.

I watched a video of that ET Roswell NM account from 1947. The ET spoke to us about how every human is an "IS-BE". That translates to an Immortal Spiritial Being. Do all ETs know what 15% of us do not know?
John

This was new to me John, thanks so much for sharing. Have long believed that the purpose of star beings visiting us is to fill us in on the things we don't know or are unsure of. This being one of them! Will watch this with great interest.