Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 29-06-2019, 07:25 PM
Newbie ;)

Having dreams and visions of an unknown woman

Hello,

I'm looking for some time now for a certain woman that occurs in my dreams and visions from time to time. She has dark hair and most likely wears white clothes at work. She could also have a cat. I don't know her name or where she lives. If you are reading this and you are also looking for a man of whom you have dreams or visions (or both), please send me a private message.

Kind regards,
Sun
Old 30-06-2019, 01:05 PM
Guide

Boy...you just opened up a can of worms. Lol.
Old 03-07-2019, 07:10 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
Boy...you just opened up a can of worms. Lol.

LOL.

And there are so many women on this site, Oh Brother Sun you're in for some work!

And yes, add me to the list, I too meet my soulmate at times psychically. No white - but dark hair and cat ;)

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 03-07-2019, 09:48 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realm Ki
LOL.

And there are so many women on this site, Oh Brother Sun you're in for some work!

And yes, add me to the list, I too meet my soulmate at times psychically. No white - but dark hair and cat ;)

LOL! I could say the same thing, I have a cat and dark hair but never wear white at work.

Maybe this is just a guide and not an actual person in a human body.
Old 04-07-2019, 12:38 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Sun
Hello,

I'm looking for some time now for a certain woman that occurs in my dreams and visions from time to time. She has dark hair and most likely wears white clothes at work. She could also have a cat. I don't know her name or where she lives. If you are reading this and you are also looking for a man of whom you have dreams or visions (or both), please send me a private message.

Kind regards,
Sun

LOL.
I have dark hairs (hmmm.. I can not say that anymore due to grey hairs. I now have reddish brown hairs due to coloring)
I do wear white coats at work.
I don't have a cat anymore but I used to have two cats.
Doggone it! It is not me.
Old 05-07-2019, 06:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziusudra

LOL.
I have dark hairs (hmmm.. I can not say that anymore due to grey hairs. I now have reddish brown hairs due to coloring)
I do wear white coats at work.
I don't have a cat anymore but I used to have two cats.
Doggone it! It is not me.

I'm sorry Bother Sun, I really hope you find her. And I think it's brave to post like this. All the best to you, don't take offense, we're just anticipating the deluge of hopeful women... (Or I am at least, dont know about the others)

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 07-12-2019, 09:55 PM
Newbie ;)

Hello again,

I'm still looking for this mysterious woman. I have new clues: she is about 25 - 35 years old, has a car, works as a cook, she's not from Europe (I am) - because when I see things at night it's still daylight where she is at, she could be having a sister (same height and dark hair) which has a child (maybe 3-5 years old). Last week she played a Virtual Reality Videogame or at least seen someone play in a video. I have the feeling that she's very creative, sensitive and a bit reserved. If by chance you're reading this and feel adressed send me a PM please.

Kind regards,
Sun
Old 09-12-2019, 09:52 AM
Master
Hello Sun,

I like to be patient with these things and let my person of interest contact me telepathically or otherwise when they are ready to do that.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 04-01-2022, 08:09 PM
Newbie ;)

I wish you all a Happy New Year!

So I was posting in this thread some years ago, where I was looking for my twin. Some suggested that I stay patient and wait for divine timing. However, my twin and I are living on each end of the world so to say, so running into each other on the street is impossible and the only place to look for is on the internet.

We've never met, yet have an inner connection through visions where we can perceive what the other is doing at certain times. There is no telepathy going on (atleast not that I am aware of), neither do I feel her emotions etc... I can simply see her or see through her eyes while she's doing something. I can't force it and it happens on divine interventions so I believe (besides I trust in God and respect her privacy).

The connection got stronger over the years and it developed into regular glimpses of her daily life. I feel that I (we?) still have a long way to go in terms of healing and self development (which is totally fine) and that God is setting us up to meet.

Sooo.. she's a very creative soul, always busy crafting something with her hands. She likes collecting things, figurines and statues and she's into sculpting too and designs and make her own one's. She's a bit of a geek and likes video gaming from time to time (not the most popular titles I assume, since they never look familiar to me). She got atleast one pet if not more. I believe that she works in the gastronomy or in a factory. She has dark, smooth & silky hair and she likes it tied into a ponytail, but wears it also open aswell. In one dream I've had she asked me if I was listening to "OneRepublic", which I wasn't at that time.

When I received my first vision of her the thoughts "japanese" and "glasses" popped up. I don't know if my monkey mind was interfering in that moment to make sense what I was seeing, because she didn't looked asian as far as I could see, neither did she wore glasses. I only saw her side-face and in later visions mostly from behind, in her POVs and 2 times her face (the first time just flashed by too fast to hold on and the second time she wore sunglasses with a red helmet on if I remember correctly).

I've seen so much more, but either the images just flashed by and I forgot them (mostly!) or they didn't seemed relevant or too strange for me to hold on.

So if by chance... you.. whatever your name is, wherever you are or whenever you find this post - I'm waiting and inviting you to my heartspace. Come as you are, go as you please and make yourself at home if you wish so.

You've got a friend in me - always.
Old 04-01-2022, 09:13 PM
Master
I edited my post because I just read your updated reply. Wishing you a union soon with your twin flame