Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 15-06-2019, 12:54 AM
Master
Hello,

Presenting some view points on brain and heart.

In symbolic ways the brain is often implied as the thinking part of us.
Which in physical ways it is, but symbolically the thinking part of us is sometimes referred to as "illusion".
Meaning what is thought to be may not be what is actually happening or the full picture.

Thinking is also a natural function. What is thought may be influenced by what some may term as conditioning. Social, family, self image, and other influences. These are held as thoughts, memories, perspectives. They may influence ones outlook upon the world, which may not be as one thinks it to be, or what is thought is a mere piece of the full picture.

Thoughts can also bring healing to the body and expand ones outlook and self image. Can influence how reality is perceived or understood.

I have thoughts created in my brain, so can see the corilations with it symbolizing what is thought and self image.

The " illusion" may be; is it as thought to be? Meaning, concepts, ideas, "beliefs" being viewed as not being thr "true".,,,,, Such as what may be referred to as God or our "true self". What is thought to be is not what it is.
Drifting into what some may say is "beyond our mind" (Brain/thoughts).

The heart seems to symbolize love. It is directed by some to focus upon the heart to raise up feelings of love. It symbolizes nurturing and caring.

The heart as an organ in the body nurtures the body and its various part. In this way can see the connection with it symbolizing nurturing and caring, which are equated with love.

When near someone who I feel love for, the heart may quicken, feel excitement. When near those I trust the heart slows down, feel calm. When feeling for another the heart may quicken in response of being concerned or there may be a sigh in response of feeling care or affection.

Our bodies various parts work together and are connected. In this sense can feel the connection. If one part is not healthy, it affect other parts. Can affect how I feel and distract my brains' focus. May even affect my heart if thing are not in balance.

One affects the other. In physical ways and in symbolic ways.
The way one may think, may influence whether he/she cares and is willing to love. Feeling cared for and loved may influence how one thinks.

In these symbolic ways thoughts, knowing, love, caring seems to manifest with in one own being, IMO.

They play hand in hand.

After this physical life, spirit goes on. I as this person at present living this life will not, atleast in the manner I am being as this person.
Old 16-06-2019, 02:45 PM
Knower

Thank you all for your warm messages.
What about the relation between mental ilness or dementia brain and spirit?
Old 09-07-2019, 04:13 PM
Suspended
Seeker

Brain is for awakening and heart is for stability.
Old 09-07-2019, 08:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebird
What about the relation between mental illness or dementia brain and spirit?

If we consider a human being as a mental and emotional body functioning through a physical brain them mental illness may be due to a disconnection between the subtle bodies and the brain, or the problem may lie within the brain itself. As an analogy, a faulty radio may not properly tune into radio frequencies, so the resulting sound is distorted.

Dementia may have many causes, including the build up of toxins such as mercury or aluminium within the body. Dementia seems to be more common now, perhaps because more people are living longer so more people are reaching an age where their faculties begin to deteriorate. And these are people who have been exposed to greater environmental toxins than previous generations.

There is a school of thought which considers that in some cases the Soul may turn its attention away from the physical form which has outlived its purpose. So intelligent awareness withdraws from the body although the life connection remains. So the person becomes a living shell, running on the instinctive intelligence of the physical body, repeating old patterns and memories, but mostly lacking intelligent awareness. It may only be at the moment of death that the Soul will return its focus to the physical form, and there are many anecdotes of people with dementia suddenly becoming lucid again just before they die.

Peace.
Old 10-07-2019, 10:16 PM
Master
They both exist to play tricks with you.