Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 07-12-2012, 02:28 PM
Knower
Question Wicca used for bad?

Greetings all.

Firstly, I'm not in to Wicca, in as much as I don't practice it and I don't feel a calling to walk that path. An ex of mine does/did (this used to change weekly) but I don't. As a result, I know very little of Wicca, but I totally respect it and the people who practice the craft.

My limited understanding is what brings me here, and if anyone can shed any light, I'd be eternally grateful. The issue is this: My current GF and I are into spirituality. We recently went on an organised 'Paranormal Investigation' (read Ghost Hunt) with no need for Scooby Snacks (altho tea and biscuits were provided). Part of the investigation involved the use of a Ouija/Spirit board and we both got involved and found it very interesting - the results of that session tied in nicely with the truth.
The next day, I prepared and made a Ouija Board, cleansing with Sage and visualising white light along the way. Then, we used it. Now, I'm not of the opinion that they open a portal to Hell etc - my own belief is that it is just a focal point, much like oracle cards/tarot etc. Before using it, I again went mad with the sage, both on the board, pointer, ourselves, the space we worked in etc (in this case, a car). I asked for the guidence of our guides, and for a gate keeper. There was NO negativity and neither of us were ill - by all accounts the conditions were ideal for the board (according to numerous Google searches).
We made contact with a few spirits and all was good. Then we moved to another location we've always felt was rich with the paranormal - an old castle near Leicester (Kirby Muxloe if anyone is interested) - and this is where things turn....interesting. My current GF unfortunately suffered a misscarriage before we met but I'm not going to go into too many details. Whilst using the board a spirit came through who gave a name, only to later change it's name. I wasn't getting a good feeling but I wasn't going to be rude to the spirit so I treated it with respect and asked for more protection. The name it gave me is the same name as the miscarried baby. I initially thought it may be the baby, then when I asked for the truth, it hesitated and gave the name ZOE - Zoe is the person whom my GF's ex cheated on her with. The reason I am here - she is a practicing Wiccan. She expressed HATE a lot towards my gf, and when I asked her why she hates her, we were given BABY many, many times. I asked how, if she isn't dead, is she able to be on the other side of the board. The response given was SLEEP. We asked a few other questions (not important here) then wished her on her merry way with love and light behind her. We all said GOODBYE (no resistance).

This brings us to last night. I wanted to give the board one last chance, so we went to our usual places and met, amongst others - a joker (claimed to be my GF's dog before admiting his name was Stu and he liked jokes), a WWII and WWI soldier, a little girl of 3 who died in 1939 with her parents, a few other people from 1939. Again we used the usual sage/guide/gate keeper/grounding/white light protection. All was going well till.....ZOE appeared back on the scene! Again she confirmed she was doing this in her sleep. We asked her what her issue was and got BABY a number of times. The she said she felt guilty because of MURDER. We dug deeper and she said "I KILLED (my gf)'S BABY". We asked if the awake her felt bad and the pointer went to NO. A couple more questions and we said goodbye. The pointer showed no resistance.

At this point, we asked for my gf's guide to come to the board, which she did. We asked what to do and got BLOCK HER. We asked the guide if they can do it and got YES. We asked if the would, and got YES.

This has left me with a bad taste in my mouth regards the board.

So if you stuck around to read that, congratulations! My questions are as follows: What do you make of the whole thing? Could she communicate on the board in her sleep? Could she misuse the craft to cause the miscarriage?
Old 07-12-2012, 05:58 PM
sesheta

Wow.
That sounds like it was quite intense!
Here are my thoughts:

1. I have never heard of someone who is still alive being able to communicate through a Ouija board in their sleep...but maybe if it is someone who has enough power to do astral projection, or who has a good deal of telepathic/ESP skills, then who knows? It could be possible, I suppose, which is a very interesting concept to consider!!!

2. Do you think it could perhaps be your girlfriend's subconscious mind/thoughts that she is "projecting" without realizing it? Maybe she needs to send out forgiveness to this other woman, if that is possible - that would be up to your girlfriend to decide how she feels about that. If that can be sincerely done, that may stop the other woman from "coming through"...

3. Could a Witch/Wiccan cast a spell to wish harm on someone? Yes, they can. I am a Witch, and personally I do not follow that part of the path - I believe in the concepts of anything you send out comes back on you threefold, and that you should not cast anything to try to change someone's will....but all Witches/Wiccans follow their own beliefs/rules....
Old 07-12-2012, 06:37 PM
Master
In terms of "Craft", wicca is quite light-weight and really more concerned with rituals than with spellcraft. I follow a much older path and people like myself rarely become involved in working against people, knowing that "bad" will rebound.
About Ouija. One way to view the board is as a doorway which opens both ways - not to be taken lightly. I do "stride the hedge" but normally with someone anchoring to guide my spirit back.
Old 07-12-2012, 07:04 PM
Knower
I'm aware of the subconscious element of things appearing on the board but I was just looking for other people's opinions really, so thanks for that so far. As for the three-fold rule, even though I don't follow wicca, it's something I totally believe in.

In my mind I guess in theory an alive person could manifest on the board - many people say that when we sleep we go to the spirits and I suppose based on that, it's possible? I'm most likely way off
Old 07-12-2012, 09:30 PM
Master
There is a phase between awake and asleep - lucid dreaming - which is akin to a portal between the mundane and the spirit realms. In that state, contact with ancestral/nature spirits is possible and spellcraft can be worked. This is Hedge Craft.
Old 07-12-2012, 09:50 PM
oliviasang

Hi

Since several people have covered projection and subconsiousness, Ill skip that part and jump into yes a living person can come through a board and yes witchcraft can be used to cause a miscarriage.

An ol'friend of mine had a particular talent in talking through boards while she astral traveled or when she was asleep.
Any number of herbs slipped into a drink will cause a miscarriage, but I'm sure there are also non-contact spells for the function as well.
Old 08-12-2012, 01:53 AM
Knower
It sad that someone would resort to that, or that they felt justified in doing that. Sometimes (often) I have to stop and ask "What the hell is wrong with mankind?"
Old 08-12-2012, 06:22 AM
oliviasang

I can’t imagine anyone using such tactics on someone unwilling can be justified. The biggest problem with humanity is that it’s filled with humans.
Old 08-12-2012, 07:21 AM
Jade F^lcon

Some spirits, especially darker ones will try to get into ur head. Getting spirit to give u its real name is EXTREMELY difficult. Names give u power, true names that is, over the spirit. It is likely what u got was a spirit that was trying to mess with u. A poltergeist most likely. They r rather common. Ouiji boards, from all stories I've ever heard;I refuse to use one, never end well. They r dangerous because u have very little choice of what comes to speak with/to u. Sometimes they don't go away easy either. My opinion is to leave it be and not mess with it again. I've been on "ghost hunts" and typically those don't go well either. There are ways to commune without those tools. More stable and positive ways.
Old 09-12-2012, 11:29 PM
sesheta

To norseman

There is a phase between awake and asleep - lucid dreaming - which is akin to a portal between the mundane and the spirit realms. In that state, contact with ancestral/nature spirits is possible and spellcraft can be worked. This is Hedge Craft.

-- I think my boyfriend does this a fair amount- he tends to get insomnia a lot, and when he does sleep, he is often restless, and talks in his sleep all the time. You can actually talk to him while he is "sleeping" and he will converse with you just like when he is awake - but he won't remember it. Or sometimes, he will remember things he said "in his sleep" (I assume he was in that in-between state at that time or he wouldn't remember..)
I find it a bit disconcerting at times...but also kind of entertaining - sometimes the things he says in his sleep make me laugh