Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 14-12-2010, 10:07 PM
Westleigh Westleigh is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 472
  Westleigh's Avatar
How does "soul exchange" work?

This is not a phenomenon I've come across before, and I would like to understand it.

The way I understand it, the relationship between our higher self (soul) and our conscious minds is a little like the relationship of a driver to a car. Logically, I can understand the idea of one driver getting out and another getting in. I also understand the idea of soul merging and have experienced that.

I suppose what I'm struggling with is the fact that if our soul leaves the body completely and is replaced by another, then everything that lies behind the conscious thoughts of that body alters, and they are now a completely different person. Only a completely different person using the same brain to think with. The soul that initially inhabited the body has presumably "died" and moved back to the spirit world. I've always imagined a soul is irrevocably tied to a body for the duration of its existence, so trying to imagine how the conscious human mind perceives this change or assimilates it is quite mind-boggling and I can't quite get my head around it, nor can I imagine the ramifications this would have on the person's life and relationships.

I suppose I just want to ask: what does this mean, and how big an emotional and physical effect does it have?
__________________
Love,
W.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 27-12-2010, 11:39 PM
Kapitan_Prien
Posts: n/a
 
I guess I can reply to this...

What do you mean about 'what does this mean'?

And as far as how big of an emotional and physical effect it can have can be evidenced by the posts I have in other threads.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-01-2011, 10:31 PM
Westleigh Westleigh is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 472
  Westleigh's Avatar
I suppose all I was asking for, in a long-winded way, was feedback from others regarding what a soul exchange actually is and how it feels, and its potential effect on the life of a person.

What I really want to understand is the mechanics of it, but I suppose given that we don't really know the mechanics of how a soul affixes itself to a body in the first place, that's not a reasonable question to ask.
__________________
Love,
W.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-01-2011, 12:44 AM
Rah nam Rah nam is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 2,602
  Rah nam's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westleigh
This is not a phenomenon I've come across before, and I would like to understand it.

The way I understand it, the relationship between our higher self (soul) and our conscious minds is a little like the relationship of a driver to a car. Logically, I can understand the idea of one driver getting out and another getting in. I also understand the idea of soul merging and have experienced that.

I suppose what I'm struggling with is the fact that if our soul leaves the body completely and is replaced by another, then everything that lies behind the conscious thoughts of that body alters, and they are now a completely different person. Only a completely different person using the same brain to think with. The soul that initially inhabited the body has presumably "died" and moved back to the spirit world. I've always imagined a soul is irrevocably tied to a body for the duration of its existence, so trying to imagine how the conscious human mind perceives this change or assimilates it is quite mind-boggling and I can't quite get my head around it, nor can I imagine the ramifications this would have on the person's life and relationships.

I suppose I just want to ask: what does this mean, and how big an emotional and physical effect does it have?



I can not say I ever experienced what is called a walk in/soul exchange.
Those I am connected to or part of, would not use the walk in procedure.
I assume walk in and soul exchange are meant to be the same, even so the soul is never near the body. What is connected to the body is the entity or part of it, via spirit.
If you had a soul merger, and according to my information you had, it should be simple to get detailed information on all procedures in relation to this game board.
The way I understand it at this point, walk ins are prearranged and take a close to death situation for the original entity to disconnect.
The entity walking in, is well aware of all characteristics of the body/mind system it enters and will change aspects it needs to change.
Since the walking in entity is usually highly evolved, and emotionally stable, it will make it's changes very quiet, and over time.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-01-2011, 01:12 AM
Sangress
Posts: n/a
 
Quote:
how big an emotional and physical effect does it have?

Go to sleep in your own body and wake up in someone elses, then live a completely different life to your own, surrounded by strangers and in a foreign place, maybe even a foreign language too....and see how you feel.

Then get used to seeing another person staring back at you in the mirror, get used to having a voice that is different, or perhaps get used to having a different gender...maybe calling a stranger your wife and pretend to have a relationship with them until you can't take the guilt of it all and tell them the truth, or simply leave them.

Get used to being unable to commiserate with people about how much more heavy/short/less mobile/ugly/different your new body is or how you are missing your friends and family back 'home.' Then maybe you could grieve for the people you once knew after you meet up with your "real" family and find nothing but disbelief and rejection in their eyes.

I think it has a VERY big emotional and physical impact regardless of whether it is planned or not. It takes a very strong person to adapt to a soul exchange on any level.

I've done it a few times and I was barely ready even after I prepared for it as much as I possibly could.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-01-2011, 08:46 AM
Neville
Posts: n/a
 
Some ssistance required in understanding soul swapping please.

The concept that is supported that a soul can be exchanged during a physical incarnation is , if I am honest, a little difficult for me to grasp fully.

I know that most have a personal story of an encounter with destiny or fate in their lives that removes them from what they thought was going to be their life's course. and places them on an entirely different lifes course.

This can be very single traumatic life changing event on one hand or a very fortunate event on the other, but the outcome is the same, your life is irrevocably de railed from the course it seemed to be set upon. Your Path has changed permanently afterwards.

Is this type of thing what some people are calling a soul exchange ?

I am very interested to learn more of this phenomena.

Neville
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-01-2011, 08:51 AM
Squatchit Squatchit is offline
Suspended
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 10,488
  Squatchit's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
I've done it a few times and I was barely ready even after I prepared for it as much as I possibly could.

Hiya Sangress

Just curious - what is the reason for doing it?

Cheers

Squatch
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-01-2011, 08:56 AM
Neville
Posts: n/a
 
Originally posted by Sangress,

Quote:
Go to sleep in your own body and wake up in someone elses, then live a completely different life to your own, surrounded by strangers and in a foreign place, maybe even a foreign language too....and see how you feel.

Then get used to seeing another person staring back at you in the mirror, get used to having a voice that is different, or perhaps get used to having a different gender...maybe calling a stranger your wife and pretend to have a relationship with them until you can't take the guilt of it all and tell them the truth, or simply leave them.

Get used to being unable to commiserate with people about how much more heavy/short/less mobile/ugly/different your new body is or how you are missing your friends and family back 'home.' Then maybe you could grieve for the people you once knew after you meet up with your "real" family and find nothing but disbelief and rejection in their eyes.

I think it has a VERY big emotional and physical impact regardless of whether it is planned or not. It takes a very strong person to adapt to a soul exchange on any level.

I've done it a few times and I was barely ready even after I prepared for it as much as I possibly could.

That is quiet something, If I am to understand correctly, You go to bed at night in your home with your family, and wake up some place else in a different life and body ??
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-01-2011, 08:58 AM
Neville
Posts: n/a
 
Admin and Staff, could you please merge this thread and,

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=9159

Thankyou :)
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-01-2011, 09:10 AM
Smiler Smiler is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 4,635
  Smiler's Avatar
Neville Hi

I would not worry my friend dont see it happening to you! A soul exchange is when pre -birth it is organnised that ..
one soul will stay for a set period of time ( for varying reasons ) and at a certain age another will take over! ( for varying reasons)
Its quite rare .. Normally first soul had a near death experience for this to take place, please note NDE are not all soul exchanges , just to make that clear!

Hope that helps .
It is interesting especially if you ever see it..As I said its rare !

Respectfully
Love and light
:)
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums