Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 12-07-2020, 04:50 PM
lejonjus

Quote:
Originally Posted by SikuX
I was under the impression you were laughing it at with your ending sentence was an 'lol'. I apologize, to each their own and do you. :)

I'm in dire need of mental health days but being as I'm a guy, I have to "man-it up" every day and act fake and a rock around people and most importantly, my family. Spiritual awakenings and strong heads clearly do not mix! This is insanity of wanting to believe the 5D or the 3D more because, honestly, the 3D is beyond ****ing cruel to the 5D. I can't balance both without losing footing in one or the other....

Yeah I was being playful and also serious about using it, mixing the two.

What do you mean by mental health days? Are there needs of yours that are asking to be met? What are they and how can you meet them.

This is an observation to help guide you in the right direction. The term "man up" I correlate with taking action, responsibility, discipline, accountability, asserting healthy boundaries. If someone said that to you, you can assess whether they mean it towards those things. Sometimes when people use that term they mean it highlighting the negative or hyper masculine traits because they don't know what healthy masculinity looks like.

What you are describing I'm interpreting as suppression. That's why I asked what needs are asking to be met.

Last edited by lejonjus : 12-07-2020 at 06:02 PM.
Old 13-07-2020, 11:14 PM
Master
Whatcha thinkin' about ?: I'm thinking about how my Assessment is going to go tomorrow on July the 14th in 2020. It's at Clinical Neurophysiology facility . I have to get a evaluation done to determine if I would be eligible for getting living assistance . It's for 5 hours from 9 am to 2 pm and My Mom is taking me there. I'm nervous and I hope it will not be a waste of time if they think I would not be eligible to receive services .
Old 14-07-2020, 01:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
Whatcha thinkin' about ?: I'm thinking about how my Assessment is going to go tomorrow on July the 14th in 2020. It's at Clinical Neurophysiology facility . I have to get a evaluation done to determine if I would be eligible for getting living assistance . It's for 5 hours from 9 am to 2 pm and My Mom is taking me there. I'm nervous and I hope it will not be a waste of time if they think I would not be eligible to receive services .

I hope everything works out fine..

Just relax...... let the Universe work with you.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 14-07-2020, 02:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I hope everything works out fine..

Just relax...... let the Universe work with you.
Thanks Big John I hope so too.
Old 14-07-2020, 09:26 PM
Master
Whatcha thinkin' about ?: so I don't get my results back from Clinical Neurophysiology facility until August the 12th. I just hope it wasn't a waste of time doing the testing and they determine I'm not eligible .
Old 15-07-2020, 08:45 PM
lejonjus

Quote:
Whatcha thinkin' about ?: so I don't get my results back from Clinical Neurophysiology facility until August the 12th. I just hope it wasn't a waste of time doing the testing and they determine I'm not eligible .

Goodluck! curious to know what happens.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The mosquito poncho I made was a success! Woot woot
Old 16-07-2020, 07:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lejonjus
Goodluck! curious to know what happens.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The mosquito poncho I made was a success! Woot woot
Thanks Lejonjus Yeah I'm curious to find out if I would be approved for getting Living assistance so I can move out from living with my Mom.
Old 17-07-2020, 01:39 AM
Guide
Quote:

Aww, good luck! I hope you're approved and you get what you need!
Old 17-07-2020, 01:41 AM
Guide
I feel like if I hear one more person talking about 'waking up' and 'raising consciousness' as they perpetuate herd mentality, I'm gonna toss myself out of a window! Woof!
Old 17-07-2020, 02:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Just relax and let the Universe work with you.

Whatever is the results, look for the 'bright side', that is one way the Universe 'talks' to us.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.