Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 06-03-2012, 09:53 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKEST_HOUR
Almost the exact same thing happened to me. Prior to meeting her in person a year and a half before, I had a lucid vivid dream about her, and in the dream she was my wife and we owned a home together and we were content with one another. I felt it was strange because I hadn't even met her in real life yet, I just met her briefly online on a dating site in 2008 but we lost contact with each other for two years and a half. But for some reason, I never forgot about her, we had so much in common it was creepy, but at the same time I was intrigued by it. And it felt like I had some sort of pull over me. We later found each other over a social networking site and got back in contact around June 2010. Keep in mind we still hadn't met in person at this point, due to respect for her bf at the time, but we still kept things friendly and civil. Things eventually ended with her and her bf around October 2010 and around December 2010 we finally met. The rest was history, all the TF symptoms arose. And everything made sense on why there was such a push/pull feeling between us. We felt we were meant to be, and due to all the synchronicitys it was hard not to be convinced we werent. We became official on our second date which was 12-11-2010. The number 11 is suppose to be significant. But I didn't know about TF's up until last December, when I started feeling like I was crazy for not being over a relationship that lasted only 2 months and ended almost a year ago. My story is pretty long but I just thought I'd share a little since it relates to the previous post.

Kindred spirits, as I like to call them!

Mine was through ICQ, I had set my profile to prevent anyone from adding me without my consent, and then one night when I went online I received a message saying "X has been added to your friends list", somehow someone had managed to hack their way into it. I was curious/p***ed off/worried so after finding this person online I asked how they did it and if they knew me in real life, I only found out he was a male after talking.
Even after his response "I have my ways" which should had made me suspicious and stop all contact, I kept talking and felt so much in common, a strange connection like I already knew him, that we developed a "friendship" which turned into a romantic relationship.

I had not payed that much attention to the number 11, but the number 9 instead, since it has a strong message every time it appears in my life, you should considers those as well, I think.

I would love to hear your whole story, maybe create a thread for it?