Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 27-04-2020, 08:39 PM
Knower
Universal Monologue

Being that each of us is, in essence, the Divine, are we not participants in a Universal Monologue--including this forum?

As always, Namaste

www.speaksumo.com
www.bluestar.uno
Old 27-04-2020, 10:27 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicValet
Being that each of us is, in essence, the Divine, are we not participants in a Universal Monologue--including this forum?

As always, Namaste

Sure. It's like God with dissociative identity disorder. LOL!
Old 27-04-2020, 11:05 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy

Must be why the World seems so crazy at times.

www.speaksumo.com
www.bluestar.uno
Old 27-04-2020, 11:05 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy

www.speaksumo.com
www.bluestar.uno
Old 27-04-2020, 11:11 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:

It's what happens when one not only has multiple personalities but also when those personalities believe their delusions (maya).
Old 28-04-2020, 12:03 AM
Master
Yes, I do believe that it is a universal cosmic monologue, but the thing is there seems to be more talking then there is listening. We all have and internal dialogue in our mind, as well as a much deeper, and more profound colloquy taking place in our heart, at the core of our being. But most prefer to listen to their head then listen to their heart, that is if they listen at all. The most important principle in communication is to truly listen. To do that we have to be quiet inside. It took me decades to learn how to listen to my deeper Self.
Old 28-04-2020, 12:30 AM
Knower
Well, the Universe certainly does have much to say on this subject.

www.speaksumo.com
www.bluestar.uno
Old 28-04-2020, 09:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Well, the Universe certainly does have much to say on this subject.
True, but are we listening.
Old 28-04-2020, 10:20 AM
Master
What a delightful thread.

It is always so confusing, you know?

"I would never say anything thing like that..oh I wait, I just did...or did I?"

This is one of my main hangups with being non-separate.."I mean, who likes raw kale juice? *sees guy drinking it*...well, obviously I do...I always thought I hated the stuff..."

"Why would I wage war on myself? Must be my penchant for sado-masochism..yeah, that would be it.."

Can I go back to "duality mode" now please? It tends to make more sense..which, of course it is what is only perceived through the Karmendriyas (internal sense perception centres within the brain) which determine our own 'reality' and the concept of what we only believe or perceive this reality to be as it applies to us as individuals or as a collective..this is what Maya is.

To some, the eternal sound is the pure vibration some call the Logos, the AUM, the direct "Word of God" which existed since the very beginning.

Namaste.
Aum Swasti Astu.
Old 28-04-2020, 11:05 AM
Master
Quote:
This is one of my main hangups with being non-separate.."I mean, who likes raw kale juice? *sees guy drinking it*...well, obviously I do...I always thought I hated the stuff..."

Shiva: "You can like/dislike raw kale juice simultaneously in parallel dimensions (all still my Maya though)"
Shivani: "Say what?"
Shiva: "Think ...double slit experiment and the eisen values of entanglement concerning the harmonic vibrations of scalar intensities in that big quantum foamy thing.."
Shivani: "oh yeah, that...the whole "meaning of Life being 432 thing again".
Shiva: *laughs* "Are you in the world, or is the world within you?"
Shivani: "of course, you know I am going to say 'neither' as it needs to have "self" as a reference point".
Shiva:"So what is liking/disliking the Kale juice then?"
Shivani: "You are/I am whichever way I invert the perception of awareness of observer to observed".
Shiva: "Good girl! and here endeth the lesson...love to you all".