Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 29-12-2019, 09:12 PM
Ascender
What's unique about you?

Just a fun question I thought I would ask.

I have a strange connection to the number 4. And 3 (but that's a irrelevant number for me). I have a cross shaped birth mark on my left hand, with four freckles around it. I have dreams about things in four, and usually have 4 reoccurring dreams until they stop. One of my good friends, and I mean he brings out the best in me he is such a sweet soul, his favorite number is four. We have been friends for 16 years, a multiple of four. I'm trying to think about what else is unique about me, besides the obvious.
Old 29-12-2019, 09:26 PM
Knower
I can't help but wonder what will become of your 44th Birthday. :P

I have a very complex and unique upbringing that I am grateful for where others would have nothing but self-pity for. I would say more but I have a problem with saying too much about myself in order to stay humble.

I consider myself a ball of everything, including what some would consider gender related superficiality.

I'm an empath that's new to spirituality. If anyone ever needs an ear or shoulder of understanding, feel free to PM me. I like stories. :)
Old 29-12-2019, 11:13 PM
Master
yep door nubrs iv livd in 4 29 32
thn thes 1s
i het is 11 25 39 but i feal thes 1s is a p passss lif 1 it is

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 29-12-2019, 11:51 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by SikuX
I can't help but wonder what will become of your 44th Birthday. :P

I have a very complex and unique upbringing that I am grateful for where others would have nothing but self-pity for. I would say more but I have a problem with saying too much about myself in order to stay humble.

I consider myself a ball of everything, including what some would consider gender related superficiality.

I'm an empath that's new to spirituality. If anyone ever needs an ear or shoulder of understanding, feel free to PM me. I like stories. :)
I dont know, but I want to be happy by the time I'm 44. My life in it's current state sucks so much.
Old 30-12-2019, 12:36 AM
Deactivated Account
I have one million, one hundred and five hairs on my head. Most people only have one million, one hundred and four.

I think my sense of humour is unique.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Everything about you is unique, Blueskiez
Old 30-12-2019, 03:03 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariaecheflame
I have one million, one hundred and five hairs on my head. Most people only have one million, one hundred and four.

I think my sense of humour is unique.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Everything about you is unique, Blueskiez
Are you sure? What makes you so sure?
Old 30-12-2019, 10:05 PM
Deactivated Account
Well... I'm pretty certain that no one like you has lived on this planet before. Maybe similar but not the same. What made you unique is a very specific set of environmental factors when you were created, which would not be able to be replicated in the exact same way again.

Here is what I know from my time studying and working outdoors in the environment, in National Parks and wilderness areas:

We live on a planet which is built for diversity. The building blocks which create it all are the same but they can be used in an infinate amount of creative ways.
Our planet is always creating, destroying, adapting and experimenting and nothing is stagnant in this process.

Humans have only lived on this planet for a tiny drop of time and before us many other types of flora, fauna and organisms which came and went and thrived in its own uniqueness.

A casual bushwalker might walk through a forest and see thousands of all the same species of trees in that one forest. The single species of trees are all made using the same basic structure. They have a recipe but recipies can be adapted and frequently are even without our awareness!

If you and I were both the same species of tree living one metre apart from each other we would absolutely be unique from one another for the simple fact that where I grow and where you grow are two similar but entirely unique micro ecosysystems. The ground where I grow would contain a slightly different mix of microrganisims and even a different microclimate to you.
If we were the same species and I grew up on a ridge and you grew in a gully, we would be even more unique because we would have adaptations which allow us to thrive in those different climates.

Both of us would be similar genetically but also specifically adapted to suit our exact micro environment.
Chemically and structurally, we are different because our needs within our environment are different and unique.

Within an ecosystem their are microsystems, like world's within world's within world's.

So we may be part of the same forest, the same species, look similar and function in some similar ways but we are not the same tree.

Did you know that species of trees communicate by producing chemical messages to other trees nearby?

They send messages about changes in the environment and information about how they tried to defend or adapt within the changing habitat. Diversity makes them stronger in unity.

You are an organism which lives on a planet built for diversity... That's why I know that you are unique.

So... That's what I have observed in my lifetime.
Old 31-12-2019, 04:59 AM
Master
I'm sanely insane.

I'm also rude but in a nice way. Just like i can be nice but in a rude way.

I also happen to live in America's rudest city. But i've encountered the nicest people there.
Old 31-12-2019, 01:17 PM
Master
My DNA....

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 31-12-2019, 01:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
My DNA....

………..