Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 29-08-2019, 01:54 PM
Strangerthanfiction

Thank you everyone. You wonderful souls.

I dont know if i'm ready for a relationship or not. Maybe what i want is a female friend that is in love with me and i'm in her but not that we go so far as to say we are "together", although there is intimacy and everything but not that it has the title relationship. I think maybe its having the label 'relationship' that i'm not ready for. Its hard to explain exactly how i think. But maybe i'm not ready for anything at all. Sometimes i don't know.

As i'm somewhat unsure what i really want i wonder if any of you know how i can learn astral travel and move to different dimensions? I'm for once serious about this, i truly am. I'm not that psychic and i have trouble seeing what i visualise with closed eyes. I am somewhat clairaudient and a little bit claircognizant but i wouldn't say i am very developed in my psychic and spiritual abilities. I am an old soul though. I believe i've lived in many different cultures and experienced many religions and faith systems. I haven't red that much about astral travel as some others have so i'm ready to first investigate more of its nature through study. When i watch a video about how to astral travel i never really believed i could do that. Still i don't know if i can but i really wish maybe that i can learn to.

Maybe finding an astral partner like a spirit on the other side? Or perhaps someone knows if its possible to like find this spiritual female friend on the internet and maybe she if she is more developed than i spiritually, she could move her energy from whatever place she lives in and move it to where i live and then somehow i learn to sense her energy and then... i don't know.

Someone please help...
Old 29-08-2019, 05:02 PM
Administrator
I see myself a a mirror in which everyone else is a reflection upon the spirit that resides within my heart, everyone including you is showing I the strengths and weaknesses that need my attention, it is in our weaknesss that we find our greatest strengths

you emphasis on relationships, the physical relationship is just but a stepping stone to something greater, while being with someone starts it ultimately ends too, these connections have always been there and you can never leave even if you tried or did not believe in these connections we are all intricately connected, what stays the same? the voice in your heart the hearts wisdom as I call it is the seat of your power

while you seek (out there) for someone you are missing the point of loves intent to show the the one relationship you are..... yourself this is why so many people feel (alone) because they are ignoring the two most important parts of the divinity that resides within... your own heart and mind, my advice to you

win over your own heart and mind because while they are separated you will allway be seeking and searching just for searchings sake and never truly be happy until you find that balance within

here is food for thought.... twin flame connections is similar to the connection the mind and heart is when they are in harmony with each other... divine blissful, boundless and imensly beautiful let alone very rare to find in someone. is that not worth looking at?
Old 29-08-2019, 05:10 PM
Administrator
I spent best part 30 years of my life to come to the above, I do not regret a moment of the hardest lifes lessons love had to show me and would gladly bow my head down to the universe as it does to I,

I am utterly humbled by the boundless teaching loves intent had in store for me and would guard it with my very spirit and soul against the darkness that sometimes envelopes us, but I asked the universe to show me the true purpose of divine love so when it gave me darkness I searched for the blessed light within I... its there shining, hopefully it can be seen in my words to you and all who read this, and all I did was this...

ask
Old 29-08-2019, 10:59 PM
Deactivated Account
Hello

Funny, I was going to mention something about travelling to you before you mentioned astral travel.

Although I was referring to physical travel as well... If it is in your means to do so and something that you feel soulfully inclined to do. Just to get outside our usual comfort zones can allow us to connect with aspects of ourselves which might illuminate internal perspectives and unrealised potentials.

In regards to finding your soul mate and even spiritual travel, I will only be reiterating what heart has said in some ways but during my own 'spirit travels' I have had to access the gateways through my heart space.

I set an intention and meditate on my own connection to source/god energy though I do so in a way where I get myself to a space of open acceptance free from expectations if that makes sense. If you approach it from the point of your own heart then there is more opportunity to experience truth and clarity in your experiences.

I don't often travel the lower astral realms unless I have a specific purpose there as directed by God.

I do meet guides, angels and companion souls in the higher realms and I do so by going through the portal of my own heart space.

Often, intention is enough in conjunction with mindful breathing. I can actually connect at any time, even while washing the dishes if I set the intention and allow my breath to lengthen and heart be open.
Old 30-08-2019, 08:28 AM
Strangerthanfiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by heart
I spent best part 30 years of my life to come to the above, I do not regret a moment of the hardest lifes lessons love had to show me and would gladly bow my head down to the universe as it does to I,

I am utterly humbled by the boundless teaching loves intent had in store for me and would guard it with my very spirit and soul against the darkness that sometimes envelopes us, but I asked the universe to show me the true purpose of divine love so when it gave me darkness I searched for the blessed light within I... its there shining, hopefully it can be seen in my words to you and all who read this, and all I did was this...

ask

Thanks for your uplifting words. Very thoughtful.
Old 30-08-2019, 08:45 AM
Strangerthanfiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariaecheflame
Hello

Funny, I was going to mention something about travelling to you before you mentioned astral travel.

Although I was referring to physical travel as well... If it is in your means to do so and something that you feel soulfully inclined to do. Just to get outside our usual comfort zones can allow us to connect with aspects of ourselves which might illuminate internal perspectives and unrealised potentials.

In regards to finding your soul mate and even spiritual travel, I will only be reiterating what heart has said in some ways but during my own 'spirit travels' I have had to access the gateways through my heart space.

I set an intention and meditate on my own connection to source/god energy though I do so in a way where I get myself to a space of open acceptance free from expectations if that makes sense. If you approach it from the point of your own heart then there is more opportunity to experience truth and clarity in your experiences.

I don't often travel the lower astral realms unless I have a specific purpose there as directed by God.

I do meet guides, angels and companion souls in the higher realms and I do so by going through the portal of my own heart space.

Often, intention is enough in conjunction with mindful breathing. I can actually connect at any time, even while washing the dishes if I set the intention and allow my breath to lengthen and heart be open.

Interesting. I really would like to astral travel (i think) not 100% sure but its really something i've been thinking about lately. I don't know what i 100% want but its just that i'm exploring different ideas on what i want. Sometimes i want something deeply and then i don't know anymore.

Any tips on how to really decide what i want? I try to listen to my heart but maybe i need to just go outside and think. I do that sometimes but maybe i need to stay outside longer when i'm gonna think? I use oracle cards sometimes and yesterday or the day before i decided to use it and one of the cards i got was Francesca from the card deck Messages from your Angels Oracle Cards. She recommends focusing on your heart's desire and be honest with yourself and do something creative like painting, writing or sewing to help shift the mind to the task and then we might get ideas, thoughts or visions of what our heart wants. I do like to write and i do that a lot. Today i was thinking about whether i should begin painting aswell. I do have pens at home.

Thanks for your advice.
Old 30-08-2019, 04:32 PM
Experiencer

Hi!

I suggest you stop dreaming and start doing. Whatever you decide, you will love and if not, you can always change. Trying is the best way to know what we really want.

But commit to what you choose. Don't change from one thing to another in an instant. It takes a while to get acquinted with a new practice.
Old 30-08-2019, 08:41 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Strangerthanfiction
Interesting. I really would like to astral travel (i think) not 100% sure but its really something i've been thinking about lately. I don't know what i 100% want but its just that i'm exploring different ideas on what i want. Sometimes i want something deeply and then i don't know anymore.

Any tips on how to really decide what i want? I try to listen to my heart but maybe i need to just go outside and think. I do that sometimes but maybe i need to stay outside longer when i'm gonna think? I use oracle cards sometimes and yesterday or the day before i decided to use it and one of the cards i got was Francesca from the card deck Messages from your Angels Oracle Cards. She recommends focusing on your heart's desire and be honest with yourself and do something creative like painting, writing or sewing to help shift the mind to the task and then we might get ideas, thoughts or visions of what our heart wants. I do like to write and i do that a lot. Today i was thinking about whether i should begin painting aswell. I do have pens at home.

Thanks for your advice.

If you like to write... Then you are on the right track with that. Have you tried automatic writing? It might well be a very useful tool for you as a way to connect to your own wisdom be it the wisdom of your heart or your spirit and subconscious. Especially if you are clairaudient (I think you mentioned that) then writing in general will be a wonderful tool for you through your life.

Follow those inner hunches and they will guide you, if you want to paint, then paint.

What I have finally realised in my own life is that it is all those little things which I always feel nudged back towards regardless of where I am at or what I am doing.
For me those constants are always music, writing, working in nature and public speaking/peformance. While my jobs throughout life might not always be in those areas, I use my resources to nourish those interests.

All those little nudges are encouragement from spirit Kind of like breadcrumbs left on the path for you to find later.

Another good way to know what you want is that whenever you stop doing that thing, you miss it, I feel that way with my music practice.