Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-08-2014, 06:39 PM
Chauffeur

1919, 2121, 2222 are among them, I always detect.
I would be really naive, if I'd said that these were all coincidences.
Old 01-08-2014, 07:16 PM
Experiencer

well this is my horroscope for today:
Quote:
This is the beginning of an exciting period in your love life, Taurus. Your relationship with a significant other may have been in a rut lately, but that's about to change. Both of you are ready for something big. Perhaps a move is in store or you could both decide commit to one another more permanently. Follow your instincts, because they'll lead you where you're meant to go.

and patricia mcneiley's video's seem to indicate reuinion is about to happen for some people.
Old 05-08-2014, 03:21 PM
Ascender

I just wanted to share something that just happened -- About 20 minutes ago I tried to send my person a psy-ball programed with the intention of love and healing since I haven't sent him anything in a few days (busy weekend of moving!), and I just went on facebook and at the top of my newsfeed, someone random posted to someone else "Thanks Twin. Powers will unite soon"

Maybe just a coincidence but I thought it was kinda cool! :)
Old 05-08-2014, 06:19 PM
Suspended

Quote:
what do these number combos mean?

I keep.seeing 11s,22s,33s,44s,55s.

For me they mean:

11s - a message

22s - something is being prepared

33s - Divine lntervention

44s - a resurrection or return of something/someone [using twin appears out of nowhere]

55d = Big Change
Old 05-08-2014, 07:00 PM
Experiencer

Talking

Seeing and hearing his name everywhere(Dan)seeing 1:11 11:11 1,111 11,111 everywhere
Old 23-08-2019, 08:34 AM
Strangerthanfiction

The most recent sign happened a few days ago when i wanted to get a sign as proof that the consciousness survives death. I do believe but i still wanted to strenghten my belief. So i told a few things that they could give as signs. One thing i mentioned was that they could give me a double rainbow. The next day when i was riding as passenger in a car it was raining. I saw one rainbow and then at another place i saw a second rainbow.
Old 23-08-2019, 11:26 AM
Knower
For awhile I've been seeing 111 for quiet some time