Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 11-05-2012, 04:25 PM
Master

10 of swords

Does anyone have any particular insight into the 10 of swords they have a burning desire to share? Any thoughts are welcome.
Old 11-05-2012, 05:56 PM
Seeker

to me 10 of swords means .....negativity coming to a head,loss,maybe even that the worst has happened and now its time to move on....
Old 11-05-2012, 11:08 PM
BlueOwl

It is a card of loss and a complete breakdown of something be it mentally or of personal beliefs or of a way of life which forces changes to occur to a person that may not always be easy to adapt to. Deep loss and unhappiness and turmoil is often experienced. Heartache and depression is possible too. The 10 of swords strips your life of many things causing stress and sadness at times but it does bring new beginnings. It forces changes and you to make changes that although at the time may not be wanted will turn out to be a good thing in the end in the long run. No pain is no gain and generally most of us come out of these experiences having learnt a valuable lesson and on a spiritual/personal development level will have grew due to the lessons learnt from the 10 of swords. It could be a huge impact on a person or a small impact the lesson learnt from this card.
Old 24-05-2012, 06:21 PM
Manik

To me, more often then not, its a sign that things are about as worse as they are going to get in whatever aspect of your life you currently, hitting rock bottom in and that, as the rising sun implies, there only one way to go and that's up. Infact it was my card of the day, telling me that due to the choices and actions of those around me, coupled with past choices I have made, I am financially in the worst spot of my life. I know this because of the bad news I received upon waking up. :) Life goes on!
Old 09-06-2012, 02:46 PM
Experiencer
I've gotten the ten of swords when there's been alot of shifting, changing, analyzing, modifying and thinking going on. So much so my anxious striving has put my mind on overdrive.

When this card shows up in my life, I know I've got to stop and just let go. WHen I do it's like a huge weight has lifted from my shoulders. The ricochet of emotions stop and I'm able to let go of any emotional attachment to whatever it is I'm doing. Letting go or surrendering allows me to be open to change and to revise my thoughts/ideas which undoubtedly I find myself re-doing but in a totally different direction.