Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 25-04-2012, 02:51 PM
kittenob

Bunny Tarot 3 card interpretation

Hi, I am new to tarot reading and still getting to know my cards and how they fit etc so any help is much appreciated...

3 card general reading using sharman caselli deck

Two of pentacles.... I believe from my card that there are opportunities being juggled in the air as the pentacles are being thrown up... so finances are also changing. There are boats which indicate the wealth (that is or can be?) As the boy is young I take this to be new beginnings for the opportunities.

Eight of pentacles... This shows a man making a new pentacles.. Hard work to create begin something new. Dedication and success eventually.. as there are pentacles he has made on the wall behind him.

So could the meaning here be that if these opportunities followed through with hard work they can be achieved.

finally the Wheel of Fortune...

On my card there is a wheel on it are the court cards attached to the wheel balancing on the old man... the woman fortune is blindfolded so I take this to say that everything happens for a reason and there is no way to predict the out come but with due attention than financially will be better off with a new skill...

As I am currently learning french and trying to persue and open my spiritual side these could be the new talents which require the hard work.. and guiding me to continue?
I could be completely off the mark inwhich I am happy to receive all your thoughts to help me better interpret the cards and their meanings.
Old 25-04-2012, 05:17 PM
Master
The Sharman-Caselli tarot is based on the Rider-Waite tarot.

Here is a site that gives a lot of detail on the card's meanings
www.learntarot.com

Click on "cards" in the left-hand column and then whichever card you want.
Old 25-04-2012, 05:19 PM
Zenith

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittenob
Hi, I am new to tarot reading and still getting to know my cards and how they fit etc so any help is much appreciated...

3 card general reading using sharman caselli deck

Two of pentacles.... I believe from my card that there are opportunities being juggled in the air as the pentacles are being thrown up... so finances are also changing. There are boats which indicate the wealth (that is or can be?) As the boy is young I take this to be new beginnings for the opportunities.

Eight of pentacles... This shows a man making a new pentacles.. Hard work to create begin something new. Dedication and success eventually.. as there are pentacles he has made on the wall behind him.

So could the meaning here be that if these opportunities followed through with hard work they can be achieved.

finally the Wheel of Fortune...

On my card there is a wheel on it are the court cards attached to the wheel balancing on the old man... the woman fortune is blindfolded so I take this to say that everything happens for a reason and there is no way to predict the out come but with due attention than financially will be better off with a new skill...

As I am currently learning french and trying to persue and open my spiritual side these could be the new talents which require the hard work.. and guiding me to continue?
I could be completely off the mark inwhich I am happy to receive all your thoughts to help me better interpret the cards and their meanings.

Hi Kittenob,

Since pentacles represent the earth element, there does seem to be a focus on work, the world at large, or monetary affairs in your spread.

The juggling man on the two of pentacles suggests getting your life in order, being balanced, reordering it to create maximum opportunities for yourself. As you said, 'opportunities being juggled'.

I think these opportunities are shown by the eight of pentacles which follows. A man sits working in the picture, and he clearly just hasn't begun his work. You are in the process of a project, and I believe this card urges you on. In the Rider Waite deck the pentacles he makes are hung on the wall, perhaps to display his work to everyone. Achievement is a key word.

The Wheel of Fortune I generally read as the hand of destiny; it says, 'all things change'. The world is cyclic, and you may be entering a new phase at the moment, or rather, with enough hard work (8 pentacles) you could begin to enter an exciting new phase. The skills presaged by the 8 may be your gateway into changes.

(I must add a provisio to my interpretations; I normally just read playing cards, so if there's something off about what I've said I'm sure a more experienced reader will offer some help!)

Zenith
Old 25-04-2012, 06:20 PM
kittenob

Thank you for your reply.. its great to have someone elses feedback.. on their meaning individually and as a whole reading too..